Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professional Divides (LunarWolf & GuardianAngel)

Crystella was just walking over before she was looking towards Lilly before she spoke, "Read your first spoken line. This is where she is finally getting ahold of them. Convey the concern that would be in her voice when she first speaks, and then have it turn to relief when she realizes that they are safe." She was looking towards the other two as well before she was stating for them to do the same exact thing.

LIlly looked at her and then recieted the line wiht out looking at the script she had memorized the lines so she could focus on making sure that she did as she needed to. Lilly forst spoke her voice held her concern and worry and then her voice flooded with relife that they had made it and had picked up.

Crystella was listening to her before she was clapping her hands, a few others that were around as well were clapping. "That was amazing! That had shivers go down my spine." one of the others was speaking and soon enough one of the other girls was just scoffing before stating that the had heard better. And it wasn't long before she was repeating the same exact line, having just as much emotion as what Lilly had. This was the same one who had been assigned the role in the first place, and she was definitely proving that she did know what she was doing. The other on the other hand was just stepping back, not really wanting to get involved still.

Lilly held her hand out for the song that she had first given "that you may but can' to read this and sing it with out making a mistake or your voice craking" Lilly then held the song up so her to see. Lilly knew she could and that Crystella could as well so she wanted to see if this female would be able to do it or not. the lines needing to be read would require the same vocal training that singing did but to a lesser degree

"I don't have time for this." the actress was scoffing before she was turning and leaving with a huff, telling the director that he was going to be hearing from her agent and it wasn't going to be a pretty conversation at all.

Lilly chuckled "she will find that getting a job isn't going to be easy for a while" Lilly then looked at Crystells "is your manager with you today by chance" Lilly wanted him to look over her contract with the film as she was worried that it was for mor ethen just this one movie and she wanted to be certain that wasn't the case

Crystella was just looking towards Lilly for a moment in time before she was shaking her head then spoke, "No but I do have her on speeddial. She had wanted to be here but she needed to go and get her kids from daycare. Her husband was suppose to go and get them but his boss wouldn't let him leave work." But she was commenting that she would be back in a little bit, after she dropped her kids off with their grandma, who was taking them for the weekend. Although grandma couldn't have gotten them because she wasn't able to drive; only because she didn't have a car anymore. One of the neighbor boys had stolen it and totaled it a few days ago, and she hadn't gotten around to getting a new one.

Lilly nodded "i can wait till she returns but I would liek to speak with her if possible I dont know why but somethign about my contract feels off and I want to make sure thats not the case" Lilly pulled her copy out and showed it to her to see if she could spot anythign in there. this was the copy her manager had given ehr in whihc the fine was listed but if Crystella's manager were to get the directors copy she would find that it wasn't listed

Crystella was taking the contract from her for a moment in time and was just looking through it. Nope to her it looked like a normal contract, although she was a bit confused by the last part which was talking about how if she didn't accept them she would be fined. Typically one was fined if they broke the contract, and that is what it would say in the director's copy. That in the event that Lilly broke the contract then she would be fine. "Weird that it states more or less that you had to agreed to this contract or be fined." she was mumbling before she was shooting her manager a message; and was soon enough getting a response back. "She says that she'll look into it when she gets here. She does apologize but it might be a bit longer than she thought." Crystella was commenting but regardless somebody was going to be looking into it. And the woman who was acting as Crystella's manager wasn't somebody to fuck with at all.

"thank you" Lilly looked around and when she noticed they were alone and she smiled "it was things like that, that caused me to retire that and working on five or six movies at one time" Lilly had become over worked and was often ill because of it so when she had the chance she had retired and lived alone writing only when she wanted to

Crystella was just commenting, "I am so glad that my managed to so amazing. She doesn't allow me to get into stuff like that." With that she was looking at her phone when it was buzzing before she was stating that while she would love to stay and chat she had a photo shoot to get to. There was a glance at the script before she spoke, "I know I don't have any more singing to do until a bit later but it looks like... there is a note clue that they find." Not like the shoot was last longer than an hour. But they could figure it out while she was gone.

Lilly smiled and told her to get going if she had a shoot. Lilly then turned and moved so that she could continue going over her lines so that when they were ready for her she could do what was needed

Crystella was giving a wave of her hand before she was heading out quickly so that she could get to her shoot and get it over with. There were a few of the actors that were watching for a brief moment in time, one of them actually heading out soon after the woman had left. This is an action that Malakai was spotting, and a frown was forming on his lips.

Alexander frowned as well "I am going to go and make sure she is ok till she leaves" Alexander headed out so that he could be certain that she got in to her car and left safely. Alexander would do the same with Lilly when it came time for her to leave for the day to make sure no one hurt her to keep her from staring in the movie

When Alexander did walk outside he would find that Crystella was next to her car with the actor speaking to her, one hand on her car door to prevent her from opening it. The woman looked rather annoyed at that point in time and she was speaking to him in a rather sharp voice telling him that he was needing to take a few steps away from her.

Alexander walked over and asked if everythign was alright. he knew that the male wouldn't try anythign as Alexander could make or break his carrer if he pushed him. Alexander then looked at Crystella "are you ok"

Crystella was just looking at Alexander as he came over before she was stating that everything was fine, he just wasn't taking no for an answer. "As stated before.... I need to be going." she was speaking before she was pressing the button to unlock her car.

Alexander moved the male so that she could get going "drive safe and we'll see you tomorrow" the director had mentioned ending the session early as he wanted everyone to rest up as the next days those who had a costume would need to go to hair and make up as well as the costume department

Crystella was giving a nod of her head before she was climbing into her car, although she was studying him for a moment before she was handing him a card so that if he needed to get a hold of her at all, he could. After that she was driving off.

Alexander put the card in his pocket and then looked at the male "learn to listen when a female says no in this world your popularity litterally hinges on the whims of others" Alexander then turned and headed back in to the studio so that he could let hte director know what he had seen as he was responsible for all of them and their safety

"Eh.... Imagine dating a babe like that.... Labelled as one of the most beautiful woman in the world." the male was speaking although there was a rather lustful look in his eyes. Perhaps a good thing that Crystella wasn't there anymore and he was wandering off to do his own thing. The director was listening to what Alexander had to say before giving a nod and thanking him for letting him know what was going on.

"your welcome I figure dhim hurting her in anyway would not refelct well on you the movie or any of us who could have prevented it" Alexander then looked at some of the others and wondered if they should hvae to worry about the other females as well

The director was commenting that he was sure Crystella would have stood up for herself if she didn't like whatever he was doing. She wasn't somebody who got pushed into a corner easily.

"so I have seen but even then there is only so much she can do if he had wanted to push the issue" Alexanders looking him over had been to see how big a threat to her he was and given how much muscle they male had he feared what would have happened.

The director was just nodding before he was dismissing them all and sending them off to get some rest. "I suggest you go to the photoshoot. The man who is taking the photos is somebody whom you will end up working with during the filming. He is a bit... Unique."

Back
Top Bottom