Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professional Divides (LunarWolf & GuardianAngel)

"thank you I would appreciate it" Lilly smiled and then when the director said they were starting back up and headed over so that she could join the rehersal

Soon enough the break was over and everybody was back to rehearsing the movie all over again. Malakai made his way through the hotel with that of Alexander. The pair of them just acting as though they were looking around, carefully making their way through the area. Hiding away from the masked people... who had no sense of sight but their hearing was... almost inhuman.

when Lilly's parts came around she took care with her tone making sure that she enfused each word with the memotions that were needed but she also made sure that she didnt sound like she was stuttering or slow as well

Crystella was just listening for a moment in time before she was moving so that she was standing elsewhere on the stage, closer to everything that was happening. With that it wasn't long before the pair was finding one of the notes and she was speaking as though she were standing next to them, verbally telling them.

LIlly watched as Aledander spoke with Malakai softly about where they needed to go to next. Lilly was amazed that the two were so skilled and it didnt even seem like they were thinking about their lines at all

Crystella was giving a faint smirk when she realized that they guys weren't even reading the lines how they were suppose to be read. Sure they were improvising but nobody else seemed to notice. The lines were still ultimately the same, just worded slightly differently.

Lilly was amazed and when the director called cut on the scene more then happy with how it was turning out "the costume department is wanting to get everyones mesurments"

Crystella was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was looking at her phone when she got a message. Oh just a few of the photos being messaged to her. Some of the ones that they thought that she would like of herself, which she would end up posting on her social media at some point in time.

Lilly sat back at hte piano and put her music sheets on the piano and began to play around with a new song one that wasnt for the movie but somethign she was doing for fun. this time she didnt sing instead she just played letting the music flow through her

The costume department was getting everybody measured. They were even wanting to get Lilly and Crystella measured as well. Evidently Lilly would show up at the very end of the movie, just briefly though. At the very end of the movie they would see her standing in the window just gazing outside, although it was obvious that things hadn't gotten better at all.

Lilly did as she was asked while they messured her only to look over when the photographer form the day before showed up wanting to speak with both of the females

Crystella was just looking at the photographer for a brief moment in time, just raising an eyebrow for a moment in time. She was however just standing still so that she could get measurements done. Not that she was really sure why, but she was humoring them anyways.

"so I showed the sugar and spice photoes to the clothing designer and he loved them he is wanting to sign you both as exclusive models for his clothes as a pair I have the offer with me" he then handed the papers to Crystella's manager when she walked over so that she coudl see what was being offered in the contract

Crystella was just looking over before she was stating that he already knew her answer to that, and she didn't even bother to look at the offer at all. Yet she trusted the photographer, he had never steered her wrong. And if he did, then he was only losing out himself. Because if she didn't trust him, she wasn't going to work with him and that was a loss.

"I know but I also know your friend is new to this field and I dont want to overwhelm or push her in to something" he smiled and then looked at Lilly "the designer was in love with your photoes he said the combination is exactally what he is looking for the pay is generous and you will be working strictly with Crystella as your partner and I will be taking the photos so you wont have to worry there" this had Lilly looking at Crystella and her manager "it is a good offer?" she had never modeled before the day before so she wasn't certain and needed to be positive before she agreed

Crystella was just looking towards Lilly before she was just stating that it was a good offer and that he wasn't somebody who was going to end up fucking her over at all. "Like I said... I trust him. So if he says that this is a good deal then I believe him. As stated before he hasn't steered me wrong yet." Crystella was commenting before she was adding that if anything it would be him that got up into the person's face if they tried anything funny. Had happened before, the models hadn't even been able to get a word in at all.

Lilly giggled a little and then nodded her head "I would be honored to do it" Lilly smiled at him and then squeaked when the male grabbed her in to a tight hug and spun her around. Lilly was more then a little confused especilly when he talked about giving her a propper makeover to help build her confidence as in his opinion you only feel as good as you look as since she dressed down she always felt down

Crystella was just watching for a moment in time before she was just giving a faint snicker before she was just waving her hand to wander off and speak to her manager about something. Her manager did look slightly annoyed about something which had her wanting to know what was up. "Got a call from my boss who was saying that your new CD was a hit. They trying to push for a few concerts within the next few months." her manager was commenting which had Crystella shrugging and stating that she could deal with that; it wasn't going to interfere with her helping on the movie much. As long as it was more local.

Lilly waited and once he stopped spinning her around she had to hold on to his arms to stay standing. once she was stable the male called to Crystella and asked if the two girls wanted to come with for her make over mainly to make her feel more comfortable then being alone with him but this would also show her that he could be trusted with out being on edge the whole time either

Crystella was just holding up her finger for a moment in time to signal that she would speak to him in a moment, just continuing her conversation with her manager. Evidently the woman was worried that the singer was going to end up getting too much on her plate and not hand it. "Trust me. It'll be fine. And I'm not doing much with the movie as it is. They can easily record me speaking my lines and doing the singing, before editing it in where it is needed. So give the girls are call and let them know the news. They have been dying to preform live again. Not to mention... we have that unreleased song we want to preform." she was commenting and her manager was giving a nod stating that she would get it all set up. After that Crystella was wandering over to the photographer and apologizing for that, stating that she had been discussing and upcoming concert they were doing. She was stating that her manager wouldn't be able to join for the makeup, but she most definitely could.

"great when would we like to go?" the male smiled at them both and then grinned when the director said that the girls could go and head out then if they wanted as they were going to fine tune some of the other scenes so they werent needed at that moment in time. Lilly nodded and agreed she had nothign else on her plate at the time so they could go out and do the shopping as it wouldn't make a mess of her day

Crystella was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she was stating that she had nothing else that she had to do until later that evening. Dinner with her bandmates and discussing more about this concert evidently.

Crystella was giving a wave to the others before she was heading off out of the building so that she could head to his car.

once both females were settled he headed to a salon first he knew Lilly needed a good trim and hair treatment but he wouldn't let htem cut her hair short as it would not look good with her bone structure

Back
Top Bottom