Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professional Divides (LunarWolf & GuardianAngel)

Alexander looked at the hotel where they would be staying and nodded "this is nice it seems to be well built and it looks like it will fit the film well" Alexander looked Lilly as she joined them and was rather stunned to see her costume "damn they did a number on her costume for these next few scense" Alexander nudged both the Director and Malakai so they could see her.

Lilly's costume was torn and wragged as if she had been moving throught the walls and her clothes had torn. Lilly walked over to Crystella and greeted her saying that she was curious as to which rooms they were going to be in while staying there

Crystella was just examining the hotel for a moment before she was looking at the director who was directing them all inside. Time to give them the tour and show them where they would be working on the scenes, and where they would be getting to stay while there.

Lilly walked with her and looked around the hotel and then nodded her head "it is beautiful in here" Lilly was amazed at hte work they had done for this and she couldn't help but be awwed with the detailes that they had put in to everything

Crystella was just gazing around before she was stating that she couldn't wait for the hotel to actually open up, even if that was going to take about a year or so.

Lilly nodded in agreement and then looked over when the director called out that they were going to film the first scene where the boys arrive at the hotel. Lilly nodded her head and then moved to her cue so she could make the call when it was time

Crystella was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was moving so that she could watch what was happening, and wait for her own cue.

Malakai was heading with him so that he could get stuff taken care of as well. He was tapping the script for a moment before he was stating, "I think that we should improvise some of these lines." Not like anybody would care if they did at all.

Malakai was giving a nod of his head before he was stating, "Because some of this dialogue definitely makes it seem more staged. It doesn't seem super natural." With that he was pointing out a few of the lines that just didn't seem like an actual conversation.

Malakai was giving a nod before he was commenting that the script for the car was going to be tossed out. This was being told to the director as well, and he was commenting that it was only going to be during the car ride. Make it seem more natural.

Malakai was just chuckling before he was going over to the "car" and was climbing into it. Once Alexander was settled in the car and they had started "driving" he was letting out a breath of air. "A grand reopening of this hotel... Man I remember hearing about it shutting down a while ago... I had been confused by it. From what I remember it had been pretty popular." he was speaking, starting off on the filming when he had been cued.

“Yea I looked it up when you invited me but nothing came up on why they closed the hotel” Alexander leaned back and then looked at the invite “I wonder why they are reopening it as well”

Malakai was just shaking his head before he was commenting, "Well I suppose this is going to be a mystery for us to solve while we are there."

Alexander nodded his head "that it will be we just need to be careful I dont know about you but I wouldn't want to get kicked out because we were nosing around" Alexander shifted and slid out of the jacket that he was wearing and then tossed it in the back. since it was suppose to be a long drive it was better to look like he was working to prevent getting hot while on the road

The scene continued on until they got to a rest stop which is when Malakai would be getting a strange call on his phone. The first call from that of the mysterious woman.

Lilly took a steading breath and then spoke "dont trust your eyes everyone lies. the hotel is not what it seems turn back now or be drawn in to their game" Lilly then hung her phone up and looked out the windown of the room she was in as they were not at the moment focused on the hotel so she could do this with out trouble

Malakai had answered the call although before he could say anything he was being g hung up on. This had him just blinking a bit before he was stating that that bad been strange.

Malakai was giving a nod and soon enough they were heading off again. They had gotten food, they had refueled.

Eventually they were arriving at the hotel and the moment they drove through the gates is when Crystella started to sing. Add to the suspense.

Back
Top Bottom