Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professional Divides (LunarWolf & GuardianAngel)

Crystella just followed after although she was pulling on her hoody again and pulling the hood up before throwing on her shades and pulling on the mask that she had been wearing when she entered the studio.

the photographer greeted the manager and then spoke with him before guiding Lilly over and then poor manager nearly fainted over the lack of care she had done to her hair

Crystella was strolling into the salon as well and was just looking at some of the salon grade beauty products that they had. Shampoos and conditioners. Although she didn't plan on dying her hair at all, nor getting it cut. But she was getting low on her hair products.... yet this wasn't the usual salon that she went to at all. She would have to make a stop by there to get what she was wanting.

the manager went to work on fixing Lilly's hair and making sure that it was healthy when he was done with it. the work took several hours and they ended up taking almost a foot off of her hair. while it was still long it no longer looked like she had stuck her finger in to an electrical socket

As that was happening at some point in time Crystella had wandered off to check out some of the other nearby stores, not really wanting to just sit around there while her hair was getting done.

once she was done the photographer lead her out after paying and then called Crystella to let her know that they were done so that she could meet up with them as she woudl have a better idea of where to get her some decent clothes

Crystella was answering her phone when it buzzed and was stating that she was headed back. It didn't take her long at all to return to the other pair, having just been down the road. At the talk of clothes she was tapping her masked lips before she was commenting, "The mall. There is a store there that I always go to. Rather expensive but.... the manager works with her clients on stuff. And if you find something where you like the design but not the style she will tailor make something for you."

Lilly looked at them "I have always dressed like this I really dont know if anythign would work but Ill trust you both" Lilly shrugged and then got in to the car so that they could head out and go clothes shopping. hearing this had the male flipping his lid a little "how is it such a beautiful girl went so long with out even knowing how to dress to impress. your a professional composer for gods sake please dont tell me you met up with potential clients or buisness partners looking like this?" when Lilly looked away he sighed and cursed who ever had taught her to hate her beauty

Last edited:
Crystella was just looking over before she was commenting, "Keep in mind where I started before I finally opened up." With that she was stating that she hadn't been a beauty at all when she had been younger. She had needed to wear corrective lenses and even had needed to get braces. Acne had been a major problem for her and she just hadn't been pretty at all, she had been that stereotypical nerdy girl that everybody wanted to not be around. "It took me forever to stop dressing how I had been dressing. But.... I did tear off the bandage. One of my friends, one of my current bandmates actually, dragged me to a club with her one night. Did my hair, helped me put on a little bit of makeup for a more natural look and told me to wear one of her outfits. Completely out of my zone, I was nervous and terrified all at once. I was afraid that everybody was going to say something. But I didn't hear negative at all, I heard nothing but positive. All from people I had never met, and that really did help my self-esteem. So point is sometimes you have to just rip off the bandage and put yourself out there. Ignore the negative and focus on the positive." With that she was walking into the store once they had arrived and she was taking off her glasses and mask, able to breath for the time being.

Lilly looked around the shop and started to shrink back when a shop attendant arrived but the photographer stopped her from moving back or leaving reassuring her that it would be ok. Seeing how nervous she was and how she almost seemed terrified made him wonder just what kind of life she had lived before coming out to California.

Crystella was just looking before she was speaking "Let's start with something that isn't so baggy. Something a size bigger than your usual size. Shows off a bit but not everything."

LIlly nodded her head and then followed them in to the building looking around at some of the clothes there to see if she liked anything

Crystella was watching before she was wandering about and grabbing a few of her own outfits to go and try on.

with the help of the photographer and store manager they picked a fe out fits out but the manager insisted they be in her size as it would help for her to have buisness clothes and such that fit perfectly and then her day to day clothes could be loser for her comfort

Crystella was just watching for a brief moment in time as she tried on a few outfits herself, just looking at herself in the mirror for a moment in time. There was a faint click of her tongue before she was turning on her heel to leave the dressing room wearing the skinny jeans and tank top that she had tried on.

Lilly stood in front of one of the mirrors while the manager frowned she was wearing their smallest size and it still bagged on her "you are severly under weight this isn't healthy" she walked over and grabbed a belt and using it brought the dress closer to her and also looked amazing as well and she said as such

Crystella was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was commenting, "If anything I can ask Stella if she would be willing to help out with clothes as well." Stella was one of her bandmates and made all of her own clothes, and was the one who handmade all of the outfits that they wore for concerts. Which reminded her as she sidled up next to the manager and commenting, "Two months from today. New York , New York. Front row seats for yourself and your husband."

the female smiled and thanked her "I think until we can get her to a healthyl weight custom clothes might be ideal" she then expalined that she was wearing their smallest size and she clothes still needed to be smaller which did have her worried. if any one thought about it they would realize that Lilly hadn't eaten at all that day and would be part of why she was so thin

Crystella was just looking for a moment before she was shooting Stella a message to let her know what was going on, and how her assistance would probably be needed at some point in time.

Lilly looked at hte ground and mumbled that she was sorry but the manager assured her that it wasn't her fault at all and not to be sorry. she then looked at the others "we will gether what we can for clothes but we need to do something about her diet"

Crystella was just waving her hand before she spoke, "I wouldn't be sorry. Because Stella is going to absolutely be overjoyed to be able to make clothes again. She hasn't been able to make clothes for anybody in a while now."

Lilly nodded and then watched as the woman went to work on getting her some clothes that with a belt wouldn’t look like it was a sack haging good off her frame

Crystella was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was commenting, "Laurie, think you could get her measurements for me, please." She was going to send that information to Stella.

"of course I can" the woman walked off and grabbed her notebook and messuring tape and went to work while talking to Lilly about how to eat properly and how to gain some weight she didn't think Lilly would put on too much weight to begin with but it would be good for her over all heatlh

A few weeks had gone past since the two ladies had joined in on the production, and over the past few weeks things had been going quite well. They had started doing rehearsals in costume as well, and had even taken to filming the first few scenes, the scenes that everybody knew by heart already. But it was definitely something that took time to do. Currently everybody was gathered outside of the hotel that they were going to be using for filming. A hotel that was being built and had yet to actually open, and the owner had been willing to allow them to do the filming there. But they had to put a mention of the actual hotel in the credits, to hopefully promote more people to come to the hotel when it did finally open. Although that wasn't going to be right away obviously, with the filming going on and there were still some things that they needed to finish.

Malakai was standing in front of the hotel and was just gazing around for a brief moment in time before he was just looking towards the others that were there. Well this was definitely a beautiful place to say the least and he couldn't wait for the actual hotel to open itself. With that he was looking towards a few of the others that were there, just taking everything in. They were all in costume at that point in time and a number of them were going over their lines once more, making sure that they knew them. Even Crystella was there, although she was leaning against the side of the hotel just watching everybody at the time. As usual she was wearing a hoodie along with her usual sunglasses and face mask, keeping herself hidden from those that were around.

Back
Top Bottom