Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professional Divides (LunarWolf & GuardianAngel)

The director was giving a nod of his head and getting some more copies of the script before he spoke, "Right now I have no plan on when I will begin filming since we obviously don't have all of the people that we need. So I do ask that you have them give an answer at least within a month. At least I think that is a fair amount of time... or should I do two months?" This had Malakai looking over before he spoke, "To be honest I would say that you say you want an answer within two weeks. That is a fair time frame as well. You aren't demanding a rush for an answer and seeming desperate that you need help, but you are getting it out there that you need an answer sooner rather than later so you can seek out other potential actors. Yet with these particular we are contacting... you'll probably have answers by tomorrow knowing them."

Lilly nodded her head "they are pretty good about making their minds up if they like the script and they are interested they will call and tell you so" Lilly smiled at him and then took the scripts from him "if you have a contract ready Ill be happy to sign on for this film I like the script and my potential co-lead is a good man as well" Lilly made sure the scripts were secured in her bag so that whenit was time to leave she didnt have to worry about losing them.

Malakai was just chuckling before he was giving a nod of his head then spoke, "Yes get a contract ready for me as well. I'll sign as well." This had the man more than happy and he was heading off to get the contracts for the pair of them to sign.

Lilly looked at Malakai "I think this is going to be a fun project to work on and the director doesn't have the attitude of he is right and everyone else is wrong"

Malakai was giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "I'm just worried that his nervousness is going to get the best of him."

Malakai was nodding his head then spoke, "Well I messaged Alexander about it. He is talking to Crys right now though."

Lilly nodded her head and then settled in next to him "so I have had reporters asking again if we are dating especially after they found out you got me a puppy i think they ignored that Alexander was involved as well"

Malakai was just looking over after a brief moment in time before he spoke, "This is where I just tell them on repeat, no comment."

"I have been but they are insistant" Lilly was more then a little furious that they couldn't take no for an answer or that they kept insisting on asking it

Malakai was just looking over before she was commenting, "I mean if they aren't careful... they are going to get themselves into far more trouble than they know."

Lilly let out a small huff "I am getting pissed with them though one tried to actually take my pup so they could get a picture of me running after them"

"I mean if they aren't careful they can get charge pressed against them for stalking and harassment." Malakai spoke before looking at her then at the director has he came in.

"the one did for trespassing and attempted dognapping" Lilly had been infuriated as she had been minding her own business in her yard when the male had shown up

Malakai nodded before he spoke, "A number of the police just seem to let him do what he wants. Yet again... I had a friend do some digging into him. And he is a pretty famous actor himself. Has made a bigger name for himself than we have, which is also how he gets away with stuff. Why his name hasn't been mentioned anywhere yet.... now that the article is out about Crys... this means that Desdemona is going to hear about if she hasn't already from Crys." And Lilly would know exactly how terrifying Desdemona could be at times. The woman was a powerhouse when it came to getting news out. She knew the people to go to, and she knew how to word stuff to make sure what she was saying was newsworthy. Not to mention she knew a few rather shady contacts that would get the information out there and there wouldn't be anything stopping it. The article that the male was an obsessive stalker would be published and it would go nationwide. "If anything... Des will ruin him."

"oh, she will I know this for a fact she is already plotting and planning" Lilly had spoken to Des about the incident at her home so when she learned of this it would be the tipping point the male's name would be ruined and if they had proof that he had hurt Crys then it would be even more drama. while Lilly didn't want to deal with more drama she knew this man needed to be stopped before he seriously hurt someone

Malakai nodded then looked at the director as the man was coming back with the documents for them to sign, which just had Malakai looking over it for a brief moment in time. He did notice that there didn't seem to be any benefits at all towards the director, that he wasn't wanting any part of the profits that were being made for when the movie was released or anything. This had the actor tapping his finger for a moment before he spoke, "There is something that I want to add if you don't mind. I noticed while looking at the contract that... you aren't demanding your share of the profits received when the movie is released. I want you to add this in; you deserve a share of that as well. It is your idea, your imagination, your story. Don't deprive yourself of the rewards as well." He was looking towards Lilly as well to see what she had to say about it. "I mean if you don't want to add it because you don't want to write up a new contract that is fine as well, but you will be accepting a personal handwritten check from me then after the debut of the movie with your share of the profits." Either way the new director was getting his share.

Lilly nodded her head "the same will happen with me it is best to have it added. while I know it seems fair to others by not demanding your share you are not being paid for the studio using your idea" Lilly smiled at him and then pointed out another line in the contract "also remove this you need to be able to take a break if things start to overwhelm you if you don't manage your health you can't make a good movie" with the last film there were several times when they had stopped filming so someone could rest up and recover from early burnout

The director was just nodding his head and he was taking a blank contract to scribble stuff down so that he could edit the contract on his computer and get stuff added in, and remove stuff that was unneeded. A lot of it was definitely catering towards the health and safety of those in the movie, not really worrying so much about himself. Malakai was just giving a light smile towards the man, who definitely seemed overly nervous at that point in time. "Take a deep breath and calm yourself." he spoke in a soothing voice.

"I.... This is the fifth time I've had people come in to look at the script but... the idea wasn't good enough for them. And then the pay wasn't enough for them, they weren't getting a good portion... so I had edited it so that I took nothing. Wanting to see if that would get actors to want to be apart of this film. Even small time actors wanted nothing to do with it.... because I am a director with no name." the man spoke, although his voice was rather disappointed and sad at that point in time. This had Malakai just looking for a brief moment before he spoke, "You idea is creative and unique. We will help you make a name for yourself. We will help you show all of those that turned you down because you don't have a name, feel foolish for doing it."

Soon enough Lilly would be getting a call from Crystella, who had just gotten off the phone with Alexander and her manager had told her about the movie that she had been invited too be apart of. It was more just Crystella wanting to question Lilly herself what she thought about the idea.

Lilly answered the phone when Crys called her "hey girl what is up" Lilly was working with both men and her own manager who had agreed to come to help out as well to make sure that the contracts were fair both to the actors and the director of the film. Lilly did feel bad for him as he had gotten some hard hits from other actors in the field.

"Well my manager just told me you had called her and discussed a potential film with her. Just calling to find out from you what you think about it." Crystella was speaking into the phone after a moment in time. Nope Lilly would be honest with her about it and tell her what she thought. Just like Crystella had straight up been honest with Lilly about a few acting gigs that she had been invited to be apart of; telling her that it felt more like a trap than anything. Or she felt like it was just going to fall apart before it got started.

"while the director is nervous and trying to please the actors by not taking any of the profits the script is good and it's a good mix of different genres. the whole script flows well and the story actually works i don't feel it will need any changing unless the scene ends up not working during rehearsals. we are working currently on fixing the contracts but once thats done Ill be over with the script for you to see yourself but i can send some pictures if you would like so you can get an idea"

Crystella was just thinking for a brief moment before she was speaking, "Why don't you send me the address and I'll head over there with my manager to look it over myself and speak to the director. Maybe my manager can sit down and help fix up the contracts as well."

"I can do that" Lilly then wished her well and then sent her the address so that they could arrive and look things over as well. Lilly hoped she liked it as well as she really felt like this was a great script. Lilly looked at the other "what if we call the director we worked with on the last film not to take over but to give you some advice and guidance he is an experienced director and that might take some of the stress off"

The director was just looking over for a brief moment before he questioned, "Would he be willing to do that?" Malakai was nodding his head then spoke, "Most definitely and he isn't going to try to rise above you either."

Back
Top Bottom