Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professional Divides (LunarWolf & GuardianAngel)

Alexander took Anubis over to his car and was starting up his car before calling Alexander right away, throwing him on speaker phone, and mumbling for him to answer. It actually happened to be Angel that was calling Lilly back first, a few moments after she had received the message. A sign that she had been close to her phone, although there didn't seem to be a response from Dez at all. "Hey Lilly what's up? Dez just jumped into the shower quick; she just got back from a pretty intense work out at the gym." Angel was speaking; which would be the ideal time to give her bad news without having to worry as much about her wanting to go after the male right away.

Lilly sighed "the bastard broke in to my house and Cry had gone there to grab Anubis for me as I was at a meeting for a new script, he hurt her pretty bad and we are headed to the hospital. he is currently in custody as I am pressing charges for the damage" Lilly was more then a little pissed off at the moment but she knew her friends needed to know

Alexander heard his phone and he went and answered it "hey my man what is going on?"

Angel listened to what was being said just seemed to be silent, obviously trying to process what she had just been told. She was eventually letting out a breath of air before she questioned, "What hospital is she headed too?" She was just getting up from the couch so that she could head to the bedroom where Dez was changing into some comfy clothes, having finished her shower.

Malakai was letting out a breath of air before he spoke, "Crys' ex broke into Lilly's house looking for her; and Crys had gone there to grab Anubis since Lilly was with me. Crys was hurt pretty badly, she is on her way to the hospital right now with Lilly. Her ex is in custody."

"I have them taking us to St. Angelo's we be there in five tell Dez I said to hold off on anything but I need you guys and so does Crys" Lilly looked at the medic who simply looked at her as if finally figuring out who the two were "also call he ex's agency and tell them that Staccata said he is done in this field and he will wish he had never pissed her off" Lilly didnt tell them that was the name she used for her composing work but the bastards agency would

Alexander let out a deep sigh "call me when you reach the hospital and Ill head over"

Angel was just looking at Dez, who could instantly tell that something was up and Angel was explaining the situation to Dez while she was on the phone with Lilly. It was clear that Dez was beyond pissed off but she was keeping her anger in check at the time. "His agency may be upset about losing Staccata as a composer but keep in mind he also seconds in acting as well. And he prevails more in acting that singing, so it truly isn't going to knock him down much at all." Angel was pointing out after a moment in time but Dez was looking over before she was commenting, "No but I can get him blacklisted from acting. All I need is that clip of him going after Crys and I'll make it public." While Dez was a singer and a part-time actress.... she also enjoyed blogging. A hit sensation with her blog, one that had millions of viewers.

"Angel my dear you have no idea how deep Staccata's power runs that and I think Dez will like my plan as well" Lilly then hung up when they arrived so she could follow them in to the hospital and stay with Crys till the others got there

Within the next half an hour the others were arriving at the hospital as well, currently Crystella wasn't in the room, having been taken right away to get a CT of her head to make sure that there wasn't an internal damage. Angel had placed the call although what probably would have shocked Lilly some was how nonchalant the man's agency had been about losing that, as though they hadn't been truly bothered by it. Or they had been really hiding the fact that they were bothered by it; but already Dez had been at work getting a new blog out about how rising star Crystella had been attacked by her ex-boyfriend, giving all of the details, even including the clip that she had gotten from Lilly. The clip even having audio, to show that she hadn't said anything to provoke him, she hadn't done anything either.

Lilly looked at Dez and then at Angel "they will call her as you know she has a monopoly on composing for films" Lilly knew they would as she had several projects with them going and if she stopped and used the out clause they would have to scramble to find a new composer but if word got out she wouldn't work with them and why neither would the others.

"Unless they already have a back up plan. That man has never been somebody to trifle with sadly." Angel was commenting and Dez was just snickering before she was commenting, "Well even if they don't have an issue with the composer issue... Already the blog I just posted has about a thousand views and growing every second. Either way... his career is ruined."

Lilly chuckled and soon they would hear a phone ringing. Lilly pulled out an older model phone completely different from the one she used every day "Staccata speaking" Lilly listened to the man on the other end before putting her phone on speaking and making a motion for Dez to record it "Miss Staccata its President Franklin speaking I just received work that you are angry with my company and our top star my I enquire as to why" Lilly chuckled a little "your more then welcome too. I am rather infuriated at the moment as you top star just broke in to my home, destroyed my property including all the work I have been doing AND attacked my friend. now Mr. Franklin this may seem like a small issue to you however it is not a small issue your man has repeatedly harassed her and broken restraining orders and this is the second time he has trespassed on to my property so I will be quite frank with you, you have an hour to use the out clause in his contract or I will make certain that your company is in ruins when I am done should you not do this in the next hour word will go out that you and your company condone abuse and assault and all the composers you have currently will use their out clauses as well" The man on the other end spluttered and tried to talk his way out of the situation by claiming that there was no reason for her to go nuclear over such a small issue "you see Mr. Franklin that is where you are mistaken it is not a small issue and I repeat you have one hour" Lilly then hung up her phone and looked at the others with a small smile, she then pulled out a small jump drive and handed it to Dez "open the file that says before trial and have fun" Lilly had had an old friend do some digging and she had found some very interesting information on Crys's ex and the company he worked for

Dez was walking over so that she could record the conversation that was happening, then just looked towards Angel who seemed more than a little amused with the situation. Her favorite part was when the man was trying to state that she didn't have the right to go nuclear over a small issue, which had Dez rolling her eyes a bit. If this was a small issue... then they definitely had differing definitions of what small issues were that was for sure. With that Dez was taking the flash drive from her and then taking out her laptop to plug it in and was opening up the file that she had been told to open up.

When Lilly had become friends with the girls she had dug is the the man’s past and she had found some very interesting information. Leading up to and even during when he was bothering Cry’s the man had been accused of rape several times but they never went to trial as the victims had been paid off. The investigator had paid the females to record their statements and those videos we on the drive along with financial records of the company paying the females off.

Dez was just looking through everything before she was giving a whistle and commenting, "Oh man this would make for a great story."

"that's just the start there is a folder that says for trial which ill give you the password for once his trial begins" Lilly had dug up plenty while she wouldn't destroy the company if they did as she demanded she wasn't going to let the asshole off lightly and she knew Dez would be able to get the information out there.

Angel just watched for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Just be sure not to get caught." Dez was looking for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I've been blogging and getting gossip like this out for years and haven't been caught. I know what I'm doing."

"everything she has is public information, well mostly the investigator did have to do some digging to find the accusations" Lilly did know that this was going to cause some major issues

Dez was just looking over for a moment in time, "And I love getting all of this public information out there in one article. I'll post something and it'll spread like wildfire. Like the article about him going after Crys. I just posted it an hour ago and it has blown up. Over half a million views already. And the comments are all going after him."

Lilly nodded her head "with what you have right now his company is going to have to do some explaining but there is another file for you incase they don't do as I asked" Lilly looked over when the doctors came in to the waiting room looking for them to give them and update on Crys

The doctor was informing them there was a small amount of bleeding on her brain but it was something that could easily be taken care of, on top of the minor cut on her head, which was being stitched up as they spoke. "She will make a full recovery though. The injuries are very minor. The injury on the head made it seem a lot worse than what it was, with the amount of blood. But once we got it cleaned up... the cut thankfully wasn't super serious. Only about four stitches are needed."

"when can we take her home?" Lilly didnt know how her friend would react to being in the hospital and she didnt want to risk her friends safety at all. Lilly then looked a the others as they could all take care of her if need be and any script readings and such could be done at her home if she wanted.

"We want to at least keep her here until she wakes up. After that dependent on how she is doing you could potentially take her home today." the doctor was speaking after a moment in time.

Lilly nodded her head "can we go sit with her?" Lilly wanted to see for herself that she was doing ok and after having been there when she was loaded up she was worried about her

Lilly smiled more then happy that they could go in and see her. while she was probably still sleeping this time they knew what was wrong and that she was going to be ok

"She is on pain killers right now, so don't be surprised if she wakes up a little woozy." the doctor was speaking after a moment in time.

Back
Top Bottom