Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professional Divides (LunarWolf & GuardianAngel)

Lilly nodded her head while texting Crys's manager letting her know as she was working with their management company to get the girls some time off so Crys could heal

Crystella's manager was messaging back to let her know that she was already on it actually, and was then stating that it wasn't going to be as difficult as one thought. "Man this article is blowing up. Already so many people wanting to know how Crys is doing. Is she doing alright. Are her injuries serious. A number of people are saying they hope the man rots in jail."

Lilly chuckled and then looked when her phone rang again and she put it on speaker knowing Dez would record the conversation "so let me guess your not gonna stop representing him are you" the male on the other end was silent for a moment "I can't just cut our biggest actor we don't have any grounds" Lilly simply smiled "well I do hope you understand that I am going to have to go public with this the." Lilly then hung up before calling a reporter "you have wanted a big scoop I have one for you" Lilly then gave him the name of the hospital and told him to text her when he arrived. Lilly looked at the bag sitting by her feet and sigh she had hoped to never have to don the outfit again but this time it was more important to get justice for her friend rather than her own comfort.

When Alexander arrived at the hospital he spotted the reporters gathering at the hospital and he headed in to find the waiting room and find out what is going on. "hey do you guys know why there are a bunch of reporters gathering outside of the hospital."

Last edited:
Dez just recorded the conversation before she was cooing after the man had hung up, "Oh this is turning scandalous." And already she was blogging everything, making it public on her own end while Lilly was calling up a reporter it get it out even more public, or to try to anyways. She was looking over for a moment in time then looked at Alexander when he arrived before she was commenting, "Oh... We are giving them the scoop of the century." Angel was nodding before she was commenting to Dez that her blog was blowing up already hitting over five thousand views and shares, and it had just been posted up.

Lilly finished changing how she looked and then looked at them “no one will hurt my friend and be able to get away with it.” Lilly then turned and headed out to where the reporters were waiting. They respected the hospitals and wouldn’t go in and cause problems nor would they get in the way of people seeking help

Dez just looked at Angel for a moment, who was just stating that she was going to stay there and wait for any news on Crystella. With that Dez was actually following after Lilly so that she could watch the drama unfold first hand, that and bring even more publicity to the event, considering she was one of Crystella's bandmates.

Lilly looked at the reporters and then smiled “thank you for joining me tonight I know many of you have questions and I will answer them but first I would like to tell you why I have called” Lilly looked and smiled when she saw they were all recording “earlier today Crystella the lead singer of Underworld Hearts was attacked by her ex-boyfriend while in my home. Crystella was in my home because she was picking up my dog for me as I wasn’t going to be home for a while and I didn’t want him locked in my house. While she was heading to my home her ex broke in and proceeded to destroy my home and my equipment. When he learned she was in my home he went after her and the injuries she sustained because of him have landed her in the hospital. So far she is stable but that is all I will tell you on her condition if you want upstate you can check her band mates blog or wait till their manager releases the information” Lilly looked at them and once she was done she saw their hands shoot up

Dez was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was looking at her phone for a moment when it vibrated to see what she had a message from Angel about something. A message from the doctor about how Crystella was doing. It seemed that her condition seemed to be wavering slightly, as they had discovered that there was some swelling on her brain, but at the moment all they were doing was monitoring it to make sure that it didn't get any worse. "It seems that there was a new development. They discovered some swelling on her brain, but are currently watching to see if it gets worse or if it will just go away on its own." Dez was commenting to Lilly.

Lilly looked at Dez and nodded before speaking softly so only she could hear "if you want I'll tell them or we can leave it" Lilly then started answering questions but made no effort to paint the male's agency in a good light they had had the chance to avoid getting destroyed and they had brushed her off. While Lilly wasn't a well known actress her second identity had power that she normally didn't wield unless she needed too

Dez was just looking for a moment before she was commenting, "Angel stats that we should make it public." With that she was brushing some of her hair out of her face, before turning to face the reporters fully when one of them seemed to be asking her a question in the matter. She was giving a faint smile before she spoke, "All of your questions have been answered in my blogs. All of that is public for you all to view, and to use as you wish. All I ask is that you do not try and take claim for my work, that you do not try to twist what I have written.... Or I will destroy your career. As for the one who asked where Angel was... she is currently with Crystella, so that our band mate has at least one person with her when she wakes up."

Lilly stood with her before taking a breath "currently Cystella's condition is wavering but the hospital staff is doing everything they can to help her" Lilly then wished them all luck with their stories before she turned and walked back in to the hospital with Dez so that they could go be with Crys when she woke up

once they were in the hospital Lilly took her hat and veil off "thank god that is over now its time to watch them burn" Lilly was vindictive and they had allowed and aided a man who was known to be violent to hurt her friend

Dez was just looking for a moment before she was speaking, "Oh well already... our fan base is making sure that it blows up."

Lilly nodded and then once they were back she went and changed, once she was done she returned and then sat with the others waiting to hear if she was going to be ok. while she had been dealing with the reporters the director and her manager had shown up and were talking with Alexander and Angel as well. Lilly smiled at the male when she sat down next to Malikai "so any changes on the contracts"

Last edited:
Malikai was looking her for a brief moment in time before he spoke, "Yeah Crystella's manager has been busy answering calls and telling people that she is stable. Didn't realize that she had a few things going on in the upcoming month and the people have been polite enough to take a step back, halting all production until she is back on her feet. Even movies."

"glad to hear that I feel like shit that she got hurt" Lilly blamed herself as she had asked Crys to go and get Anubis for her and now she was in the hospital.

"It isn't your fault at all. That man shouldn't have been there at all. And it could have been far worse if it hadn't been for Anubis. Or the fact that you could see what was happening, and could react to it." Malakai was commenting after a moment in time.

"I know but i still blame myself she wouldnt have even been in my home had i not asked her too" Lilly looked at her hands and blinked away the tears that were forming. now that she had time to relax everything was hitting her and overwhelming her

Lilly nodded her head but she still felt bad. Lilly did look up when the doctor came back in to update them on Crys's condition as he knew they would want to know

The doctor was just letting them know that everything was going well, that the swelling had in fact gone down. They were taking her up to do another scan to make sure that nothing had been missed.

Back
Top Bottom