Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professional Divides (LunarWolf & GuardianAngel)

Lilly took her to the room and opened the door Allison was still awake and sitting up but it seemed like she was out of it and not even aware they were there "I am trying to keep Martha from finding out until she had been tended too as she has a weak heart

The doctor was walking into the room and was looking at the girl that was sitting on the bed. This had the woman entering the room before she spoke in a soft voice, "Allison, my name is Kara. I am a doctor that works nearby. Lilly asked me if I could look over you. Is that alright? Can I check you over? Can you tell me what happened?" Kara spoke although she kept her distance from Allison, letting her state if the woman could get closer or not.

Allison looked at her and then at Lilly who nodded her head silently letting her know she was a friend. Allison then nodded her head before speaking "he beat me and tried to rape me" Allison didnt want to talk about it but she knew she had too

Kara was just looking at the girl sadly before she questioned, "Would you like me to do a rape kit? Would you like me to help you press charges?"

Allison looked at her "would it even matter they would just say I was asking for it" Allison heard what people said to those who were attacked but she didnt know if it would change anything

Kara was shaking her head before she spoke, "Yes they may say it but that doesn't mean that it is true. Let me look you over. Let me catalogue your injuries and turn the tides. Even from here I can see the bruising your wrists, I'm assuming he held you down. You didn't ask for that."

Allison nodded her head and then looked at Lilly when she spoke "your grandmother got custody of you Allison just this morning she wouldn't want you to live with knowing that you let some punk scare you I know its scary but between me, Kara and the others here who love you and your grandmother he won't get away with it" Allison looked at Kara "can you make it known that he has done this before he bragged about it to me"

Kara is looking over for a brief moment in time before she was smiling then spoke, "You tell me everything he has ever done and I will make sure that he is pinned to a wall, and begging for forgiveness. Everything I find and record I'll pass on to my husband, who just so happens to be one of the top lawyers in the state that will happily take on your case. He won't let the blame fall on you at all."

Allison nodded and then pulled out her cell and showed the texts from him they were not pleasant and with them he basically hung himself but to Allison they just seemed like threats. Lilly looked at them and then spoke "Ill go the the police chief know as well as her grand mother I will have to send a female officer in here though"

Kara was giving a nod of her head before she was giving a light smile then spoke, "Don't worry sweetheart. We will get this taken care off. And you are safe here."

Kara tended to Allison and got all of the information that she was needing, and getting her permission to take any pictures. Luckily she had every thing that she needed, never knowing when it may come in handy.

while she had been working a female officer had joined her in the room and Lilly had asked another doctor to join her when she told Martha. the news caused the woman to have a severe panic attack and caused some chest pain in the process. Lilly worried about Martha as she knew her health wasn't the best but she also didn't want to worry her any further either.

Six months after the incident with her housekeeper and her grand daughter Lilly headed back to the studio as she had been offered a role in another movie. with her new manager's help her schedule was much more manageable and she could take on more projects if she wanted. Lilly wondered what the script was like and how filiming would progress but they insisted on meeting her before giving her a script

Last edited:
When Lilly went to meet with the person who was going to be giving her the script for the film, Malakai happened to be sitting in the office as well. The director had wanted to meet both of the people that they were wanting to cast as the lead roles, and to make sure that they were able to meet each other before they started filming. This was obviously before they actually knew that the pair of them did know each other on a more personal level than just staring in a single film together a while back. Malakai was just scrolling through facebook on his phone at the time under his fake named profile so that stalker fans couldn't find him. He did pause for a moment about an article that he was seeing about Crystella, about how it had been recently reported that she was being stalked and harassed. This had him actually sending the link to Alexander wondering if he knew anything about it.

Crystella was currently sitting in her penthouse apartment with her manager, who was just inquiring if she was okay. Earlier in the day, while heading home from a photoshoot she had run into her ex-boyfriend who had gotten more than a little physical with her. She had some bruises on her wrist from where he had grabbed ahold of her in a rather tight grip. It had been some paparazzi that had been taking pictures of her from afar that had actually chased him off. Who would have figured that she would have been thankful for them for once, and now she was hiding away in her home, having called her manager right away to see what to do next. "Don't you have a restraining order on him?" her manager was questioning. This had Crystella nodding before she spoke, "He doesn't care about it, obviously."

Lilly walked in to the office and smiled when she spotted Malakai “ hey I wasn’t expecting to see you here” Lilly was pleased to see him and glad that she got too as they had both been rather busy as of late. Lilly looked at his phone and spotted the article and then sighed “he is getting more agressive” Lilly and Crys had hung out one day and he had shown up then as well.

Seeing the text from Malakai, Alexander called Crys to see if she was doing ok and if he had hurt her or not

Malakai was looking over before he was giving a grin and commenting, "Wasn't expecting to see you either." The director was looking between the pair of them, having not realized that they knew each other already; and they seemed to get along. Well that made things a whole lot easier. "Is it really bad?" Malakai questioned, refering to the article as well, figuring that Lilly would known more considering the ladies hung out more than not.

It wasn't even Crystella that was answering her phone, it was her managing answering the phone. Better safe than sorry since her ex had been using spoofing numbers to call and harass her. "Crys, it is Alexander. He wants to talk to you." the woman was speaking after confirming who it actually was and handing the phone over.

"it is he tried to break into my house but as you very well know the pup you and Alexander got me for my birthday didn't take too kindly to him trying and bit him" that whole debacle had made things interesting for a time as he had tried to press charges but given that Crys had been in her home and she has an active restraining order made it so that his case didn't stand. Lilly then showed him a picture of the puppy and the giant teddy bear he would drag around the house "he liked the teddy bear the dumbass dropped though it's his favorite toy"

once she took the phone from her manager Alexander spoke "are you ok?" Alexander was worried about her just like the others were but as he knew Lilly and Malakai had meetings today he figured out of all of them he would have a better chance of calling.

Malakai was looking at the picture for a brief moment in time before he spoke, "Oh that is adorable. Guess he was somewhat useful. And man he is just walking right through that damn restraining order left and right." It wasn't long before the director was returning to the room and actually handing them copies of the scripts so that they could look over it. "The reason I also wanted to meet with the pair of you, other than for you to get to know your coleads, is for your options on who we should have plan certain parts. We have a few ideas in mind but there are some of the major supporting characters that... we just have quite figured out." the director was speaking, his voice almost full of shame. He was a new director and this would be his first movie being cast. So obviously him trying to get the big name actors wasn't going to be an easy task. The only reason he had gotten Malakai is because the male wouldn't reject a story idea because the director was new to the job; they weren't going to get better if they didn't have the experience and see where they went wrong.

"Yeah I'm fine. Small bruise on my wrist but nothing major." Crystella was speaking after a moment in time and watching as her manager headed off to go and get them both a cup of coffee.

Lilly took the script and smiled "you have a band that is also contracted killers that is interesting and definitely new I think Crys and the girls would fit I can send a message to their manager letting her know that I think this would be good for them if you are willing to let them play some music in the move as for the other part maybe Alexander " Lilly looked to Malakai as he knew the male better and would know if he would be willing to play the part or not. Lilly also knew the bands schedule was rather packed as well.

"i am glad that its nothing major but cant the cops do anything he is walking right through the restraining order one of these days your gonna get hurt and don't think I didnt hear about the whole puppy bite incident" Alexander had heard about Lilly's puppy bitting the male

Malakai was just listening to what Lilly had to say before he was nodding his head then spoke, "I'll reach out to Alexander and see what he thinks about it." The director was just nodding his head a bit, almost happily although didn't seem to know anything about the people that they were talking about. Nope he didn't know that the people they were wanting to bring into the movie were some hotshots as well. Needless to say even if the script itself was terrible... the actors themselves could turn it into a masterpiece. And from there the man would just have to learn where he went wrong, and polish his skills. Yet the script was something that he had written himself. "If you can get more people to join... that would be amazing. See this is my first time directing a movie... my first time writing a script..." the man was clearly flustered.

Malakai read through the script before he was nodding and speaking, "I do like it. It is definitely different. And a mixture of many different genres it seems like. Mystery, some action, romance. We will help you turn your first movie into a hit."

Crystella was just giving a sigh before she spoke, "They have tried. They've stuck him in jail a few times but he has been bailed out every time by some unknown person."

Lilly nodded her head "don't feel embarrassed my first song was for a friend's funeral but I learned and grew my skills you can do the same" Lilly then picked her phone up and called the girl's manager to suggest the script to her if he was ok with it she would take the script to her so that they could look it over as well. Lilly had skimmed the script and she liked it as well while it was a mix it was also well meshed so that it didn't seem like it was several different genres.

Alexander frowned "we may have to some up with some way to deter him or this is going to keep happening." Alexander was more then a little worried about her

Crystella's manager was answering the phone while getting the coffee made and had to listen to what Lilly had to say at that point in time. The woman thought it over for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I will definitely not say no to looking it over. I know for sure the girls will be onboard with for sure looking it over to see what they think about it, but I cannot make promises that they will want to take up a contract to be in the movie." Yet that was the to be expected answer at that point in time, but the manager was very assertive with knowing that the girls would at least look at the script. They weren't like some actors and actresses where if the director was somebody with no name they wouldn't even consider glancing at it at all.

Crystella was just giving a faint sigh before she spoke, "He is determined enough that even after my number changed he figured it out. So changing my number is pointless. Luckily he cannot seem to get me at home so I am safe enough here. All of the guards know that if he is in the building he isn't allowed on my floor whatsoever. He has no reason to be up here." After all her penthouse was the only one on that floor. There were four penthouses in the highrise that she was in and they each had their own floor.

"Ill bring a copy over after I am done here it is really interesting so I am for sure going to do it and he is a first-time director so it means we get to help him learn as well" Lilly smiled hearing she would look at it and that girls would as well while it wasn't a yes and it wasn't a no it left things open for them if they needed to find someone else. Lilly had worked with the girls on some songs for their upcoming album and she felt they would fit in the movie perfectly.

"I am glad that he can't get to you but i still worry" Alexander leaned against the wall and rubbed his face he wanted to hit the male so hard but he also didnt need a police record either as it would make work harder

The manager was just chuckling before she spoke, "Well hearing that then girls will more than likely want to help without any questions asked. You know they like to help new people make names for themselves as well." With that she was stating that they were at Crys' place and that they would see her later, with that she was hanging up and heading out with the cups of coffee.

While Alexander was talking to Crystella he would get a message from Malakai telling him to give him a call when he had the chance, that he had a possible acting role for him if he was interested.

Alexander shot back that he would as soon as he as was off the phone with Crys. Alexander then went back to talking to her and trying to help make a plan to keep the male away from her.

Lilly spoke with the director about another copy to give the to girls and their manager so that they could look it over. she did stress that this wasn't a yes or no but a let me see and such. she was glad that he was willing to work with them and that he didn't have a ego either, he was willing to listen

Back
Top Bottom