Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professional Divides (LunarWolf & GuardianAngel)

Lilly chuckled and then stood up “that is was I must say it was excellent” Lilly was really pleased with how it had turned out and was excited for the second movie

"That was absolutely amazing... the effects that they added made it even better." Desdemona was speaking after a moment in time which had some of the others giving a nod in agreement. Malachi was chuckling faintly before he was commenting, "The director has already started working on the script for the second movie."

Lilly turned and looked at him “ really do we know when he will be getting in touch about it” Lilly had enjoyed working with all of them and she wanted to do so more

Malachi was shaking his head before he commented, "Not yet. He mentioned it to me a few days ago although I'm not sure how well it has been going. I'm sure he will end up consulting and finding out if we want to add anything to it."

Crystella and Desdemona was just laughing softly as they were snagged, Desdemona grabbing onto Angelique's hand as well and the four ladies were heading out at the same time.

Lilly walked with the girls speaking softly to them since the reporters were now waiting for them as they had seen the movie as well and she knew that questions would be asked of them when they left

Desdemona was just looking at Lilly for a brief moment in time before she was commenting, "Be prepared for the vultures." This just has Angelique giving a faint chuckle then looking at Crystella who is just giving a shrug. With that the lead singer is tilting her head a bit before she was commenting, "I do enjoy being the limelight."

The other three ladies were laughing a bit, other Angelique was just moving to hold onto Desdemona a bit more, definitely showing that they were a couple. Crystella was just snickering a bit before she was giving a shrug of her shoulders, not really bothered by the reporters half the time.

As soon as they were outside they seemed to get swarmed by the reporters, and Angelique just seemed to hide behind Desdemona a bit. Pretty normal for her when it came to the reporters, and it was just how the world saw the pair of them as well. Desdemona was the tough one while Angelique was her shy counterpart. Although Crystella was holding up a hand and putting her fingers to her lips, somehow getting the reporters around to quiet down. "One question at a time."

Crystella was just giving a faint smile before she was answering some questions that were shot their way. Yet there were some that she was openly ignoring, which Desdemona was noticing right away as well. And she was giving a small chuckle about it a bit as well.

The questions that they were avoiding were anything having to do with dating, and it became clear that it was aggravating a few of the reporters to have those questions ignored. Soon enough Desdemona was heading off with Angelique and Lilly, leaving Crystella to answer a few more questions. Although things did seem to go shower a bit when one of the more aggravated reporters almost seemed to get physical with the singer when she turned to leave, actually roughly grabbing onto her wrist to stop her from leaving.

Crystella was just looking for a brief moment and there were mumbles among the other reporters, although it was more about the one man's actions. There were a few of them that were just inquiring if she was alright and she was just nodding her head, assuring them that she was fine.

Malakai was just watching for a brief moment from where he was walking up as well and was just making a comment to the reporter that he had messed up big time.

Alexander looked at Security and then men moved forward and removed the reporter before he spoke "we are happy to answer some of your questions but when a person is done asking no one has the right to stop them"

Crystella just looked at the rest of the reporters for a moment. "Is it true that you two are dating?" a reporter is questioning which has Crystella seeming to think for a moment. Although it isn't long before she is giving a giggle and wrapping her arms around Alexander in a rather cutesy manner. "Nope definitely not dating, we are just close friends." she was cooing. Talk about really confusing them. Her actions told a different story than her words and tone of voice.

Alexander chuckled and then hugged her back gently "maybe if you guys weren't constantly pestering people on if they were dating or not the couples that you want to happen would happen but Crystella is right we are just close friend" Alexander then waved and guided her off so they could join the others at the limo

After the two of them were walking off the reporters were just talking back and forth, obviously trying to figure it out on what was the actual truth in the matter. If they were actually dating or if they were just close friends like they said. "Hmm.... They'll have fun arguing over that mixed message." Crystella hummed as she joined the others, and Desdemona was questioning what was happening. "Oh acted all cutesy and lovey-dovey with Alexander like we were in love but told them in a matter of fact voice that we were just friends."

Alexander chuckled "she also decided that I needed a hug as well" Alexander smiled at her and then at the others and asked "so where are we off too" this had Lilly looking over "my place I offered it to the director for the after party that way he didnt have to rent a location and no reporters can get in"

Back
Top Bottom