Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professional Divides (LunarWolf & GuardianAngel)

Crystella was just giving a small giggle before she was nodding her head before she was blowing kisses to everybody and getting back to her feet so that they could continue down the red carpet.

Lilly then rejoined her partner and headed in to the film so they could see the finished product and see how well it turned out as well

Malakai was leading her off into the building, and managing to avoid getting caught by the vultures that were waiting nearby to ask questions. Unfortunately it didn't seem like Alexander and Crystella had been fast enough to avoid being caught by them, so they had to deal with the cameras in their faces and being asked a million questions.

"Is it true that you two are dating?" a reporter was questioning after a brief moment in time, and microphones were being shoved into their faces once again. Crystella was just looking towards them with a rather sugary sweet smile before she was pushing the microphones away from them. "Just because a man and a woman are together, doesn't mean that they are dating. These speculations are simply getting out of control." she was commenting before she was stating that she had no other comments for any other questions they had to ask.

Alexander then helped her get past them and into the theater so that they could join the others "well they are getting more and more annoying aren't they"

"Yes. Yes they are." Crystella spoke as she walked with him although she was bending down so that she could adjust the strap of one of her heels, which had begun to slid a bit. Desdemona was just looking over before she spoke, "They are vultures. Annoying vultures! Can you believe that there is a rumor going around about how Angel and I are dating?!" This just had her scoffing although Crystella was just giggling a bit before she was commenting in a matter of fact voice, "Can't be a rumor if it is true."

Lilly looked at the others and chuckled a little "personally I would pick a reporter you know is honest and will write the whole story and put it out there" Lilly one the girls were a couple and she was happy for them as they were happy

"It is just bothersome with all of the rumors and speculations. Hearing it from the mouth of the celebrities themselves it must be false information; yet hear it from a reporter and it must be true." Desdemona was scoffing and Angelique was just giving a giggle before she was commenting, "We can talk to Gabriella and have her tell our story."

Lilly nodded "its not just you guys either they are targeting Crystella and me as well but pairing us with Alexander and Malakai" Lilly hated that they were getting dragged in to this as well

Crystella was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she was commenting, "Hmmm.... I was politely harsh with them earlier when we were asked. I wouldn't worry about it. Besides... my favorite thing to do is.... do the opposite of what the rumors say. They say that Alexander and I are dating well then.... We will make it seem like in reality we can't stand each other."

"Oh but it is so much fun to confuse them. I'm sure you've read all the articles about Des and Crys. How they are the best of friends, how they were potential lovers. And then they absolutely hated each other, had a falling out, back to being close friend after having made up." Angelique was commenting after a moment in time. This had Crystella looking over before she spoke, "Oh I remember that... And it is funny because us having a falling out was only because people caught me hurrying out of the diner that we had been at, leaving her there alone, because I was running late for a photo shoot."

"Better try and get out of the fishbowl now then while you can." was all Crystella could say after a moment in time. "Once in deep enough there is no escape." Desdemona was adding.

"too late I already signed on to do another movie" Lilly sighed and then shook her head lightly "you know you guys could have warned me about this" Lilly wasn't mad but she figured she had to learn on her own as she would have probably blown them off if they had warned her. "ok we can talk about vultures later the movie is going to start soon so we need to get to our seats and Crys that little boys mother gave me her number and asked if you guys would be willing to visit him in the hospital apparently he is sick and was cleared to come out today but has to go back tonight" Lilly had spoken with the mom and she had hoped they could do something to cheer him up

Last edited:
Crystella was looking towards Lilly for a brief moment in time before she was commenting, "I kind of figured that you would have seen what some of the other actors have gone through in the entertainment business. If anything you can just not do anything more after the upcoming movie." With that she was looking when she was making a comment about the boy which had her looking towards the other two, who were nodding. Yes they would most definitely be willing to visit the boy.

Lilly smiled and thanked them she then handed them the information so that they could make the arraignment with his mother to visit him. Lilly then looked over when they were called that the movie was starting "well then we need to head in we don't want to delay the premier any longer" Lilly then turned and headed to the main room and found the seat she was assigned. Lilly thought about what they had said and she wondered if they would just be better off fucking with the reporters for a little bit by playing at that they were dating while only being friends

Last edited:
Crystella was wandering over when they were called over and soon enough they were all taking their seats so that they could watch through the fully done movie. Effects added in and everything. "Crys... I have to wonder if people will be surprised to learn that you did the singing or not." Desdemona was commenting, which had Crystella giving a faint chuckle and she is shrugging.

Lilly looked over "they probably will the director kept everything secret there no one knows who did the singing as any trailer that went out didn't have any of the songs in them" the director had wanted to keep that he had gotten Crys and her band to join the film while it was known that Lilly had done the music no one knew that she had taken an acting role it in so there would be two surprises

Crystella was just giving a faint giggle before she was commenting, "And our director is very good at keeping everything hush hush." Barely anybody had anybody idea about the movie even, other than the man was coming out with a new movie.

The room started to go dark and soon enough the movie was playing, everybody more than excited to see how it had turned out in the end.

At the end of the movie, everybody seemed to be clapping. "That was even better than what we thought it was going to be." one of the other smaller actors that had played a cult member was speaking.

Back
Top Bottom