Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professional Divides (LunarWolf & GuardianAngel)

"Again lovey-dovey, cutesy. Their reactions were wonderful." Crystella was humming happily before she was stretching a bit. Her eyes were flickering towards Lilly for a moment at the mention of an after party before she was commenting, "Hmm... I can stay for a bit then I need to head home and get some beauty sleep. I have a photoshoot tomorrow with a person I really dislike working with." "Oh is it that male model that looks ultra cute but is a mega dick?" Angelique questioned which had Desdemona making a comment. This had Crystella nodding her head and speaking, "And a photographer that just loves to have women stand in the most suggestive positions ever in some of his skimpy outfits. Sucks for him that I'm in the mood to blow some minds."

Lilly chuckled "the bedrooms are sound proof if you can't get a ride home so the party won't bother you all that much" Lilly then opened the door to the limo and motioned for them to get in

Everybody was climbing into the limo. "As much as I appreciate the offer I'll pass. Just because that means I'll have to get up earlier to get home and get ready."

"it still stands but its no issue either" Lilly thanked the driver when he closed the door and leaned back in her seat "its been a long day and its going to be even longer tomorrow"

"Ugh.... Never sign on to do modeling with a man named Nathaniel Weaver. You aren't comfortable wearing some of the more skimpy things.... he won't care at all. He will say he will fix it and make it even worse. He is more of somebody for models who aren't afraid to show off that much skin, like myself." Crystella was warning Lilly. Yet again it was the choice of the other female, but Crystella also knew how she felt about wearing more of the revealing stuff. That is why the pair of them were sugar and spice, with Lilly dressed a lot more conservatively than that of Crystella.

Lilly nodded her head "my manager said the same when an offer came in I wisely listened to her" Lilly had seen the outfits he wanted her to wear and she had not been comfortable at all.

Crystella was just giving a nod before she spoke, "Yeah.... I didn't have that luxury when I first started. My manager had been a piece of work and he had been the first one I had modeled for. The one whose clothes I exclusively modeled off to promote. And then along came along my current manager who got me out of that mess. Now I only model for him occasionally, and only on my terms. "

"its good you gout of there I would hate to be stuck in something" Lilly had hated several projects but thanks to her new manager that wasn't an issue

Lilly nodded and then moved and pulled something out and offered it to the girls the designer of the Sugar and Spice campaign wanted to use all four of them for an upcoming shoot it was titles four seasons and when he had seen Lilly last had given it to her "he is wanting to do a new shoot using the four of us"

Desdemona and Angelique were just looking at the flyer for the moment in time, and they were just glancing at each other. "I don't know... We will think about it." Desdemona was speaking after a moment in time, before Angelique was nodding in agreement. Angelique was definitely more like Lilly when it came to wanting to dress more conservatively while Desdemona didn't really care either way, but she was definitely somebody who preferred darker colors.

"that's fine its just and offer" Lilly smiled she hadn't been expecting it either but she had wanted to see what the others thought of it as well,

The girls were just giving nods of their heads before they were just leaning back into the seats of the limo to get more comfortable.

Lilly leaned back and closed her eyes as well until she felt the car stop and she heard the gates to her home open "well looks like we have arrived"

The others were nodding before they were all climbing out of the limo when they were able to so that they could get inside.

Lilly was the last one out and smiled when her house keeper opened the door and let everyone in. Lilly thanked the older woman as she was a godsend to Lilly

Everybody was heading into the house and the after party was starting. Something to eat was the first thing that everybody was aiming for.

Lilly chuckled and then looked to Martha "remind me to give you a couple days off for this everything looks and smells amazing" the older woman smiled and thanked her especially since her granddaughters high school graduation was coming up

"Can I help with anything?" Crystella was questioning the elderly woman after a moment in time, which had Angelique stating that she was wanting to help as well.

Martha chuckled "I just need to bring everything out to the buffet table if you ladies would like to help" Martha then showed them to the kitchen she was the main reason Lilly was getting healthier. while they were helping out Lilly answered a call from the woman granddaughter who was distraught "Allison what's wrong" Lilly listened as the girl told her what happened and then gave her instructions to come right to the house the they would be waiting.

This had the girls nodding and they were soon enough they were helping bring everything out into the dining room.

Lilly kept quiet about Marthas granddaughter and when the girl arrived she got her settled in a back room and notified the cops of what happened. thankfully the doctor who had tended to her when she had broken her ankle was there that Night and Lilly quietly asked for her help and explained what happened.

"Marthas granddaughter called she was out on a date and he assaulted her she said she wasn't raped but she is badly beaten. I have Allison resting in a guest room right now but I am worried she seemed almost drunk but I didnt smell anything on her either" Lilly frowned as she was worried for the girl

This had the doctor giving a nod of her head and she was heading after Lilly so that she could go and examine the girl.

Back
Top Bottom