Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bad Habits (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Oh I didn't play it off, no no. If you'd bothered to come looking for me instead of easy dick, you'd have seen something different." He said.

"You dropped me on my ass and instead of trying to come and find me, you assumed I wanted nothing from you. I didn't know what to say to you so sure, I didn't come find you. What was I gonna say? I didn't like the thought of being second? I didn't wanna think about the guy who smelled like cheap cologne and cheaper weed I about had to kick out?" He asked

"Cowardice?" He let out a wry laugh. "Fine. You have terrible taste in men and I don't wanna be second in the door. That being said, I also feel like I shouldn't run your life. So, do what you want." He said. He was trying very hard to control his anger.

"If I have terrible taste, then what does that make you?" She asked, "Just as bad as the boys I bring home?"

"No, because once again, you've dodged my question." She stated, "What does that make you, Munro, if I have terrible taste?"

"In my honest opinion, right now in this moment, it makes you worse. Because unlike you, at least they don't shy away from me. They don't sit there and think, 'oh damn she's too out of my league, better not try'. Unlike you, they don't cower in the fucking corner after I kiss them!" She stated heatedly.

"I didn't cower in a fucking corner I was going back to doing my fucking job!" He snapped. "So I'm worse than the wannabe pop stars, the half a fucking brain cell, smoked out idiots you bring home? Then fine. If that is truly, all that I am to you, then you can leave. I don't have to prove a damn thing." He said firmly, his tone low.

He grabbed her wrist firmly and trapped her between him and the wall. "You wanna fucking hit me? You're gonna have to do a lot better than that, princess."

She swallowed her gasp and glared up at him, fighting her angry tears as best as she could before trying to swing with her other hand.

He grabbed her other wrist and pinned them both to the wall. "Don't think so. I don't fuckin know what you want from me, Annella, but I know it isn't starting a fight you and I both know you'd lose."

"You're such an asshole, you know that...?" She said quietly, voice cracking and tight as she struggled to keep level, "I wanted you to show interest...all I ever wanted was interest..."

"What's going to happen if I do? I have the right mind to slam my knee into your dick right now." She stated, voice still shaking.

Back
Top Bottom