Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bad Habits (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She had no idea how badly she was wearing him down already. He would never admit it, but he was a bitter, jealous man. He wanted nothing more than to have her for his own.

She looked over from her little jog on the mill, "So then? A moment to loosen up wouldn't kill you, would it? I'm home, you're here...we can stay in the house to make you more comfortable. I think it's fine." She told him before looking back at her footing, "Though, if you really are against it, I won't push you. I'm not unreasonable.."

She stopped the machine and turned to him, looking genuinely concerned, "What's up?" She asked, "You can talk to me, I'm bratty but I mean...you know, I like to think we're friends.."

He shook his head and simply focused on his workout. "Didn't say anything." He said. How could he tell her? He didn't figure she was gonna just settle down, she didn't seen the type

She scowled gently, "What is it with men just shutting down with their fucking feelings." She muttered bitterly before turning the machine back on, "Fuck it, I don't care anymore, forget I offered."

He finished up and left without another word. Things were no better between either of them, he had no idea why she just flipped the switch, but he felt like she was messing with him.

She brought another boy home, and he was forced to listen to them as he usually was. It drove him insane.

He hated this more than anything. Why did she insist on doing this? He was drinking, trying to find some enjoyment.

If you weren't such a coward, that would be you and not some schmuck from her campus, said a voice in the back of his mind. Job hunting or not, he still needed this. It felt wrong wanting to leave Charles after everything he had done for Munro, but being close to Annella and not being able to have her hurt way more.

Coward, fucking coward. Was she doing this to get his attention? The booze was clouding his judgement. He felt angry. More than angry, he was furious.

"You reek." She said; he didn't even hear her come in. She had some hash and egg in a bowl in her hand, frowning gently, "I brought you some starch and protein for all that booze you've been glugging.."

"He left.." She replied before moving over, "Munro, please, I know you aren't stupid...I'm not sure what's going on to make you do this but you need to take care of yourself. That hangover is going to kick your ass.."

"You're welcome...thank you.." She said, "Do you have water...? I forgot to grab some, I was more concerned with having you eat something.."

Back
Top Bottom