Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bad Habits (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
Annella was not your average "American Girl". For one, she was all Scot. Another thing was she was insanely rich. She was the heiress to a massive multi billion dollar company her father had founded in Scotland and had moved to the States. She was attending University to major in business so she could take over when it was her time and she wanted to make her father proud. The only average thing about her at this age was that she was quite the promiscuous young woman. Her father had no idea about her getting around; she was only ever his perfect angel when he was home. He was hardly home; after cancer took his wife from him and Annella, he buried himself in his business. Granted, he did what he could to be there in Annella's life, but he was an old fashioned man and didn't believe in being open about how he felt, so he hid away. Annella understood his grieving and never held it against him. But she missed him a lot.
The only person who knew she slept around was her bodyguard, Munro. Now, he wasn't a traditional bodyguard, but he was hired to keep an eye on Annella. And he hated to see and hear her getting railed in whatever room that was available. It didn't help that he had feelings for her, so seeing her be with other people really made him mad. But what could he do? They weren't dating, couldn't even if he wanted to. And she was a grown woman. All he could do was be angry with jealousy.

He was short with her, to a point of rudeness. He despised her in a way, having such a great hand dealt to her, and she squandered it all.

"In another sour mood?" Annella asked as she walked past him to get to the in home gym, "You'll get wrinkles if all you do is scowl."

He didn't engage, trying to focus on his workout now. He hated this. He hated seeing her, hated hearing her, hated all of this.

She scoffed and went to the squat machine. She had always tried to be nice to him, but he never had any of it. She just settled with being a bitch because it was what for him talking. She didn't like it, really.

He was sick of dealing with her, in reality. She was fine on her own, besides him having to kick some of her toys to the curb. He wasn't allowed to have a social life, like she was. Maybe he was jealous? He had no idea. But, he had secretly looking for a new job

He glanced over at her briefly and watched her. Her ass looked so good. He had to look away before she noticed him staring. "You know, I've been thinking.." She said with a grunt.

She looked back, "We can go have sex.." She repeated, a little more frank, "You seen like you need to unwind.."

"Yeah." He said. "Don't need this job getting complicated." He bit his tongue, he let that one slip.

"Ah.." Her heart fluttered a bit before going back to her squats, "That's fair...just thought I'd offer you some help...whore's are expensive and I'm here for free.."

"All I was saying was it may help you relax a little. You're way too tense, a good looking guy like you wouldn't have a long lasting relationship if you're always so high strung.." She told him.

"Can't have a long lasting relationship, work wouldn't allow it." He said. "High strung because work demands it. Don't need to relax." He said in-between grunts.

She would love nothing more than to hear those grunts in her ear. "I guess..." She said, "Though, you aren't really working right now, are you...?"

Back
Top Bottom