Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grimsages Exiled Lands OOC (NSFW)

Just putting in a little stop before the group marches straight into the settlement (or whatever these buildings are). Once the group is getting closer Asenath would like to split away and do some sneaking/scouting.

Yeah that is a good idea. Also might be worth it to let Marhyan cover her prick up. We do not know how people will react to an extra dangly bit down there.

Okay, would like to be apologizing. Life had been kicking me the last week, but I AM going to get posts up tomorrow x-x Again, sorry. In my defense, while the Tornado missed the house or anyone living close by, actual net access has not been easy.

I mean, as far reasons go a tornado is a pretty good one. 😬 Don't stress, Matt, we'll be around when life settles back down!

Do we have anyone good in stealth besides Citra?

Alternatively, how feasible is it for MC to use her animal handling in this situation? Try and chase the beast away or maybe use some herder lore to misdirect it.

Carmen and K'sevri are both slightly better at this than Citra. Carmen has a slightly better Stealth TN, and K'sevri has equal Stealth but better Observation.

Asenath is in a league of her own, though. Her Stealth is incredibly high, and her Observation is also the highest in the group. If @Cherubian is around, she's almost certainly the best suited.

Back
Top Bottom