Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grimsages Exiled Lands OOC (NSFW)

You can try! Same time, you can attempt a survival roll and six hours to try and gather as much as you can... though you currently have no means of storing any.

Everyone is nude, and according to them, Herm. Still, will leave it up to them to explain more.

And its a Daunting (d3) survival Test, as this is an unfamiliar location in the desert.

- Marhyan is a dickgal
- I assumed having some rags was fine. I can describe them just falling off next post.

Would have been stripped before being placed on the cross, as clothes can be sold/used elsewhere by the rather crass folk who left you there. And yes, they are the type of people to rip off your clothes to wipe their asses if they think the fabric won't sell.

Everyone is nude, and according to them, Herm. Still, will leave it up to them to explain more.

And its a Daunting (d3) survival Test, as this is an unfamiliar location in the desert.
In that case I will take two dice from our overflowing Momentum pool as this seems an important roll to me.

Since Asenath has the Desert born talent she reduces the difficulty of this roll by 1.
Survival TN 10, Focus 1.

Results: 6, 18, 3, 5: That are three successes, so one dice back into the Momentum pool. Where should I direct us now?

Not having any particular requirements, as life can drag any of us away really.

Also, added to the sheet section is a possible NPC you might run across in this part of the Exiled Lands. Granted, this fellow, who suffers from gigantism is not hostile unless you strike first, even if I have an... interesting possible way of introducing him.

Last edited:
Also, I may be using a few visual aids from Conan Exiles and some of the lore bits. Not everything, but enough. Thankfully, there are at least THREE good reasons to help explain just why the Exiled Lands might be the way they are.

Regarding the last GM post:

1) Can we loot the arrows? Sooner or later we may be able to fashion a bow (or find one), and then having ammunition could be useful.
2) The link of the whisper voice is not working properly, at least not for me. If whatever is whispered is important a textual representation would be much appreciated.
3) Is there anything else that could be used as a weapon? Like the flagpole in the second picture?
4) I assume the water skin is not at maximum capacity. How much water could it hold if filled to the brim?

1) You can attempt to, but at the same time it is easy to tell that they are brittle and damaged. Harvesting them requires a d3 Thievery test for one load of arrows.

3) You can try, but it would be extremely large and awkward, as it's not made to be a weapon. However, examination of the area, casual ones at least, will show that there are no weapons around. Up the stairs leading up a larger slope? Perhaps.

4) A water skin can hold up to two units of water, so half full.

And you are welcome to try studying it! Ethier might uncover something, or it might not. How useful said information would be... that is the question.

Last edited:
Quick question. Two actually.

What does it mean to make a d3 test?

How many arrows are in a load? If all else fails we could use arrowtips for shivs.

So, tests go from simple (d0, 0 successes required), Average (d1, one success required), Challenging (d3, three successes requires), Dire and Epic (d4 and d5, four and five successes respectively). So, a d3 test means you need three successes on the test.

Now, normally this would be an average task. However, you do not have the tools to quickly extract the arrows without damaging the arrows and they have had some damage from what seems to be scouring sand, likely from a sandstorm in the last few days so are dried out and brittle.

And Conan does not worry about the specifics (and technically all a load of arrows does is provide help on a ranged weapons test), but I'd say that there would be enough arrows for you all to be fashioned with a very crude arrowtip shiv with some work.

In this case, how does one succeed thrice on a single test? I was pretty sure we only get two dice? Bit new to the system so apologies for the noobliness XD

Oh and what about the cloth on that banner thing?

You got the two base dice, aye. You can also spend momentum to get extra dice, or use kits, tools and resources. Also, each person providing aid adds +1d20 to the person rolling. Now, as it is, if you roll under your Focus for a skill, that counts as two successes. Some talents also provide extra dice, momentum or successes on specific tests.

And the cloth is brittle and frayed, clearly damaged by scouring sands. Still, you might be able to fashion a set of crude robes or a toga from it, or perhaps three loincloths or sets of foot wrappings.

Note, this is ad hoc 'because you asked' :p

So if Mahryan is helping, K'sevri would roll 3d20 + 1d20 for momentum? Do I have that right?

2d20 for herself, plus 1d20 from aid, and can draw from the momentum pool to get bonus dice... up to +3d20 as aid does not count towards the extra dice limit.

As it is, five points are in the pool at the moment.

We'll just use two, better leave some for Citra and lore'ing the tablet. I have a feeling that's more important.

1633824370591.png on TN of 11, focus 1.

One momentum back in the pool, so 4/6 left.

So, you have a choice between one load of Iron tipped arrows, or enough arrow heads to make a crude shiv for everyone. This is an Iron Dagger (Reach 1, 3D damage, 1H, Hidden 1, Improvised) with the Fragile 2 quality, as arrowheads were not intended for melee use.

Edit; Okay, going to say each load of arrows is 5 shots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom