Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grimsages Exiled Lands OOC (NSFW)

Greetings one and all! Now that you have had your sheets posted, feel free to post in here, claim colors for speech (not needed, but people are going to people), and in general plot and plan in here. Will be adding in the maps, game pics and lore entries as time goes on in here :)

Doom pool; 10
Momentum Pool; 0/6

Last edited:
Not much to plot about just yet. But if we do the color thing Asenath will talk in green.

A question to ur DM, though: What are the significant visual traits of the Hyrkanian Bloodline?

Welcome to the OOC... and as it is? Can be slightly Mongolian, though if you have it as an ancient bloodline it can be largely a background thing, subtle little traces easy to get lost in the more modern family.

Hello everyone. K'sevri will probably speak in sky.

Do all people arriving at the Exiled Lands get strange bracelets, or is this weird for our group?

Good morning.

I know i wasn't supposed to post in here 'til I had my character sheet posted, but i couldn't attack it to a PM so i'm attaching it in here.

Attachments

• Carmen.pdf
    7.9 MB · Views: 13
  • Tifa Lee Nude.png
    Tifa Lee Nude.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
đź‘‹

On the topic of final tweaks: Finally started reading through the rules, and now that I've read the skill's description, 2 points in Society is definitely too many for Citra. Mind if I bounce one of those across to Persuade instead?

(Instead of being bad at one skill, I shall be bad at two skills!)

Everyone. As it is, this is for... reasons. But, I will say this. Exiting the exiled lands are harder with said bracelets on than not
Isn't the Conan setting supposed to be low magic? Assembly line produced magical prison bracelets seem counterproductive to that.
Especially since there are enough nonmagical options that could make leaving the Exiled Lands difficult.

Good morning.

I know i wasn't supposed to post in here 'til I had my character sheet posted, but i couldn't attack it to a PM so i'm attaching it in here.
Google Drive is a nice and free place for storing ones PDF's, and can link and share from there. Might be a few other file sharing sites around, but thats the big one that I know of.

đź‘‹

On the topic of final tweaks: Finally started reading through the rules, and now that I've read the skill's description, 2 points in Society is definitely too many for Citra. Mind if I bounce one of those across to Persuade instead?

(Instead of being bad at one skill, I shall be bad at two skills!)
I can accept that.
Isn't the Conan setting supposed to be low magic? Assembly line produced magical prison bracelets seem counterproductive to that.
Especially since there are enough nonmagical options that could make leaving the Exiled Lands difficult.
The Exiled Lands sort of tweak the rules a little bit. On the one hand, its easy enough to say this; if your outside of the Exiled Lands, removing them is no harder than any other bracelet. Once inside the boundaries of the exiled lands however, thats were they pick up their more than natural properties and are a pain to get off.

That, and Thoth-Amon picked them up inside of the Exiled lands, and cannot make any himself.

The Exiled Lands sort of tweak the rules a little bit. On the one hand, its easy enough to say this; if your outside of the Exiled Lands, removing them is no harder than any other bracelet. Once inside the boundaries of the exiled lands however, thats were they pick up their more than natural properties and are a pain to get off.

That, and Thoth-Amon picked them up inside of the Exiled lands, and cannot make any himself.
What I am wondering from a meta perspective is why we need those bracelets at all. My knowledge about the Exiled Lands is only rudimentary, but as far as I know getting out isn't so easy even without the bracelets. So why go against the general setting in such a ham fisted way?

Technically, we can pull off a translation chain, but honestly that will be annoying as heck to RP.

Carmen speaks Aquilonian, Asenath speaks Aquilonian and Stygian, Citra speaks Stygian and Zamorian, and K'sevri speaks Zamorian.

Seems I forgot to update that aspect of the character sheet, but I changed Asenath's Auilonian languag skills to Darfari. I am still flexible, though, as having a common language for all four of us is definitely a great convenience feature.

Yup, just need Tenshi to put their sheet in the character sheet section, and have someone in PM's who e-mailed a sheet.... but will get the IC thread up soonish!

Also, a note on said bracelets; there are a number of reasons why Toth-Amon places the bracelets on those sent into the exiled lands besides the fact that they react with the cursewall to keep those so bound inside. Those reasons of course, I leave to you to discover.

We still might want to consider our language choices. It is nice and all that the bracelts provide translation for now, but if the goal is to get rid of them then we better be prepared in case we succeed. :)

And here is the IC thread!

Also yes, the men who tied you all to the cross were rude and crude... and yet you would not have been raped. I did pick Tenshi for a little added cruelty, mostly because it fit in the backstory.

1) How do we handle dice rolls? Via dice roller, or honor system?

2) What is the skill rolled to wriggle free? Acrobatics?

So just to be sure I understand correctly ... this is 3 successes on 10 Awareness + 1 Thievery?

1633561910343.png

Back
Top Bottom