Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grimsages Exiled Lands OOC (NSFW)

Then Asenath grabs those 2 Momentum from the pool, rolls four dice for Acrobatics[Agility] and gets: 6,8,2,16 for five successes, so four Momentum back into the pool.

[I will probably be doing this a lot. Since Asenath has with both Melee and Acrobatics an expected value of 1.2 successes per dice it makes sense for her to grab all the Momentum available even for very easy rolls, since on average she will return more Momentum than she uses]

Another question: How well can an ancient Bloodline 'conceal' a person's strength? More precisely, Asenath has a rather impressive Brawn score of 14. Exactly like Conan. And we all know how Conan looks like. So do I have to look for female bodybuilders to find a fitting face/bodyclaim, or can it be argued/handwaved that her strength does not come from mundane muscles alone, but due to her Ancient Bloodline she does not quite look like a Brawn 14 girl?

Last edited:
Regarding the translation bracelets: do we hear a speaker's words in their original language (but magically understand their meaning), or do we hear their words translated into a language we can speak?

Feel free to go the wiry/deceptively strong route, though picture two looks awesome. After all, nothing stops your muscles from being thin and efficient cables under her skin rather than being overly visible.

Granted, some muscle definition makes sense.

As for the translation feature? You hear them in a language you can speak. But a d4 observe or insight test would reveal things are not quite as they seem.

So, just waiting on Tenshi or the one from PM to get things moving into high gear. Kinda.

Still, those free can aid the others, and will say that due to this and that it won't be too hard, makes it not need a roll.

So now Asenath has been dubbed a female Hulk and cross smasher ... :(

I myself prefer to view her as wiry and deceptively strong. :) Still trying to find a fitting picture. She also has to be olive skinned and dark haired as a Stygian, and I am horribly picky ...

Yup, just need Tenshi to put their sheet in the character sheet section, and have someone in PM's who e-mailed a sheet.... but will get the IC thread up soonish!

Also, a note on said bracelets; there are a number of reasons why Toth-Amon places the bracelets on those sent into the exiled lands besides the fact that they react with the cursewall to keep those so bound inside. Those reasons of course, I leave to you to discover.
I'm confused. Am I aproved?

Feel free to go the wiry/deceptively strong route, though picture two looks awesome. After all, nothing stops your muscles from being thin and efficient cables under her skin rather than being overly visible.

Granted, some muscle definition makes sense.

As for the translation feature? You hear them in a language you can speak. But a d4 observe or insight test would reveal things are not quite as they seem.
i completley agree that pictuer 2 looks awesome!

Okay, is acrobatics legitimate? Trying to remember how this works.

I add my ability score to my acrobatics skill. That's the target number. I need to roll bellow it on either of 2d20? The more successes the better, but there's other stuff I don't understand yet.

If our mystery co-player does not post soon, I will go ahead and have Asenath free Citra.

I think i can upload it to drive, though i don't get the benefit of communal editing. : ) Or do you want me to copy it into a text file?
Because you can set things there to 'view' instead of edit, and it means people can look without needing to download each new version. Also, feel free to edit new content into posts instead of new small ones.

And the target number is on the sheet, and yes, that or below with 2d20.

Also, on the bracelets; They appear to be a nest of serpents made of gold twisting and writhing on each other, some bearing the marks of terrestrial species, others aquatic, even as a single gem is cupped amid their coils, a deep forest green. In moments of weakness, you could almost think that the gem has a strange inner light...

And hopefully that SHOULD be soon.

Darn, sorry to be late. I will be sure to post very soon. Stuff got a little bit crazy over here.

Actually, with the 2d20 system, you are trying to roll under... so what exactly are you testing against? Asking as you might be adding some momentum to the pool.

And yup. For Acrobatics or Athletics, you have success with two momentum added to the pool. MP currently stands at 6/6

Can Asenath roll Survival to determine the direction to head that would give them the best shot at finding water?

Back
Top Bottom