Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grimsages Exiled Lands OOC (NSFW)

Me asking about how many arrows are in a load was for the sake of using them as materials so it works out either way^^ Now gimme some clay and we can get a bloomery going :p

Nope. You want better crafting, you will be following the actual progression scheme in the Exiles sourcebook. You lack the tools to make the tools as it were.

Also, most loot is going to be either fairly general or specific. But... no bloomery. You lack the materials to make proper use of one or for that matter, likely the knowledge.

TN is on your sheet :p Just look at the third number in the row. Goes Skill/Expertise/Focus/Target Number.

And need a roll for the study, aye. Granted, either Lore or Sorcery works... though you lack some of the tools to really make use of the latter.

Right, sorry, wrong term. What I meant is the difficulty, as in number of successes required to learn anything. Just thinking about how much Momentum I want to eat for this.

Haha, alright, keep your secrets. šŸ˜‰

I suspect I'm going to need something good to learn anything useful here, and we've got a fair bit of Momentum still, so I'm going to spend 2. Using Lore, in the hopes of triggering my Scribe talent.

vs TN 13 (Focus 2): 9, 13, 9, 2.
5 Successes, but Scribe does not trigger - looks like that only goes off if I roll less than my Focus.

As a side note; If you wish, with those five successes; For some reason, you can spend 50 EXP to learn the tongue of the Giant Kings without needing the bracelet.

I'll also provide some more information... what do you want to know?

As a side note; If you wish, with those five successes; For some reason, you can spend 50 EXP to learn the tongue of the Giant Kings without needing the bracelet.

I'll also provide some more information... what do you want to know?
Oh, excellent. Guess I know what I'll be spending my first round of XP on. šŸ˜

I guess I'm interested in knowing if there's anything we can glean from this tablet that might be useful if/when we find the Giants' city. From the picture, it looks like the bottom section depicts a group of people kneeling, possibly in prayer. Does Citra know anything about what that's about?

3) You can try, but it would be extremely large and awkward, as it's not made to be a weapon.
Large and awkward as in 'you would need to be quite strong to use it properly'? :)

Asenath's thinking is that having a somewhat oversized spear/polearm/greatclub is still better than fighting barehanded.

I would prefer to keep it at full length. Maybe with one of the imrovised shivs fashioned from the arrow heads one end could be sharpened into a point?

Anything i should roll to identify the heraldry on the banner?
As its all but faded away, with no actual patterns left, alas, you cannot.

Large and awkward as in 'you would need to be quite strong to use it properly'? :)

Asenath's thinking is that having a somewhat oversized spear/polearm/greatclub is still better than fighting barehanded.
I would prefer to keep it at full length. Maybe with one of the imrovised shivs fashioned from the arrow heads one end could be sharpened into a point?
So... as it is, due to the fact that it would not be properly balanced, you actually require one more success that usual to attack with it. There will also be some additional likely downsides. Still, it would be a two handed weapon, and have an Encumbrance of 5 for 4D of damage.

Oh, excellent. Guess I know what I'll be spending my first round of XP on. šŸ˜

I guess I'm interested in knowing if there's anything we can glean from this tablet that might be useful if/when we find the Giants' city. From the picture, it looks like the bottom section depicts a group of people kneeling, possibly in prayer. Does Citra know anything about what that's about?
For the most part? She can infer its how the giant kings either viewed the slaves, or how the slaves might have thought the giant kings gods made flesh and offered themselves into bondage.

As much as our characters seem to fail at group cohesion right now, can we assume everyone heads North? Seems that way.

Just checking, did we craft those shivs yet? And if yes, can i use one to make my ploearm pointy on one end?

Just checking, did we craft those shivs yet? And if yes, can i use one to make my ploearm pointy on one end?

I didn't get a sense that we needed a roll for it. Grimsage said we get the arrows or the shivs, and K'sevri made the roll to get the loot, so I'd figure we have the shivs now.

Forgive me if I'm a bit delayed, Thanksgiving with the family. I be Canadian.

You could indeed take a Shiv (if they did not want arrows) and make what is effectively a longspear with a complication.

I didn't get a sense that we needed a roll for it. Grimsage said we get the arrows or the shivs, and K'sevri made the roll to get the loot, so I'd figure we have the shivs now.
Its a 'simple' thing and I'm more than willing to give some rewards for creative thinking, and there are already some downsides as they are arrowheads and you don't have the tools to properly work them. That said, said choice of arrows or shivs. Mostly because hey, quick thinking can get you a weapon!

Back
Top Bottom