Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fight to the End (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He holstered his pistols but kept his rifle on him as he pat the governor on the back. "After some refueling I'll be off to tell Jabba to expect some credits from you, when you can, of course. You've been most cooperative, Governor. Thank you." He said before he began to walk out.

He strode outside and immediately sparked a death stick and took a long drag before walking back to the ship. "I did not expect that to work at all." He said aloud.

Nima sat anxiously, staring unblinkingly at the dejarik table. She didn't know what to do while she waited, so she had tried playing against the AI but lost.

Ja'rin walked up the steps to of the boarding ramp, lighting another to try and calm his nerves. "Back." He announced.

He heard her hurry from the other side of the ship, "Welcome back!" She called before coming through the door, "How did it go?"

"Whoa...he had these?" She asked as she moved closer, "Wow, no wonder he was holding out on Jabba.."

He nodded and relaxed a bit. "We're leaving in the morning, back to Tatooine to drop these off.."

She nodded and locked up the ramp, "Let's get you settled so you can relax. You look really frazzled."

She set the crystals in a safe spot before moving over to him, setting his head in her lap before running her hands over him slowly in gentle pets.

She moved to caress his face gently, watching him with gentle eyes. "Don't get me wrong, I love seeing you take control...but seeing you in a state of calm is also nice.."

Back
Top Bottom