Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fight to the End (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

The jump back to Tatooine seemed shorter than the jump out. Nima grabbed the nova crystals and wrapped them to keep them hidden before gently handing them to Ja'rin.
"I'll be at the cantina waiting, Jabba makes me uncomfortable." She said sheepishly.

He made it to the palace and moved down the stairs, the Gamorreans stopping him as before before allowing him to pass. Jabba chortled when he saw Ja'rin, arms out in greeting.
"You're back," he smiled slyly, "I can assume that is for me?"

Jabba exclaimed in excitement when he saw the crystals and his aid took them away.
"Very good. He will think twice now before skipping payment." He waved his hand and one of the droids brought Ja'rin a case filled full of credits.
"Please accept this as a token of Lord Jabba's most esteemed appreciation." The droid said.

Nima sat in the cantina, listening to the band as she drank, ignoring the men who approached her.
"That ring don't mean nothin, you know. You can have friends." Grinned a human, maybe no older than nineteen. Nima didn't look at him, even as she flicked the safety off her pistol.
"Keep bothering me and you'll see exactly what I think about having friends like you, kid." She told him. He swallowed roughly and walked away, Nima flicking back on the safety as she sipped her drink.

She moved closer and popped the lid of the case slightly, holding her breath to keep from screaming before she closed it, looking indifferent to keep little suspicion, "Very nice."

"Until you're needed again, anyway~" She said before turning to finish her drink, "I'd say this has earned us a small celebration."

"A couple drinks, a small meal," she turned toward him and inched closer, "maybe some not so tender love in private~"

"Oh, you did great~ but since we're being discreet, I can't really announce what I want to do to you, now can I~?"

She moved closer, petting his hand slowly as she leaned over his ear, "I want to go back to the ship and worship every inch of you before I suck the life out of you~"

Back
Top Bottom