Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fight to the End (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Well, you can tell that accursed slug that he'll get his money." He said, "Though, if you're here to remind me, I can only assume I'll see you back here later on."

"And I may not be so polite next time. And the man who comes after my second visit will not even give you the opportunity to speak." He said.

He slowly and quietly used the force to undo the holster loop on his right blaster, and the loop holding in an ion grenade, making sure he didn't see. "I can only assume that this will be.. more, than noted? Jabba is not as patient as he is benevolent."

"Much more than a mere note." He said before the B2's came back to life, taking aim at Ja'rin and firing.

He ducked as fast as he could before heaving the ion grenade towards the battle droids. The pulse was immense, surely dazing the governor, and forcing the heavies to power down as he drew his pistols, one aimed at the door, and the other aimed at the governor.

He could hear the echoing of clanking metal making its way toward the door as the governor slumped in a daze in his chair.

He swallowed hard and moved over, taking cover behind the desk, after planting a bolt into the back of each heavy, to make sure they wouldn't get back up. He moved and drew his rifle, and thumbed both the activator switch, and the burst fire switch, before laying his grenades next to him, and taking a deep breath.

After a second, the governor came to and the door opened.
"Scan the room."
"He's...behind me, you worthless bucket..." The governor hissed.

He grunted and smacked the governor hard in the head with the rifle before lobbing both ion grenades into the crowd, and taking aim, still behind the man. "Shut up." He hissed.

He grunted and whined softly as the grenade took out some of the droids, at least the ones in the room.

He exhaled and began squeezing off bursts, hitting the rest in the room, but driving the others into cover. He cursed. This wasn't going to be as easy as he'd hoped. "I have your leader hostage! Do not fire!"

"Now. You tell ALL your droids to stand down. And I take a nice sum of credits, to deliver personally, to Jabba. Or, I can put a scorch mark through your fucking skull, and fight my way out. All these droids were easy, and if I have you as a shield, alive or dead, it'll be a walk in the park." He said.

"I don't have any credits to give, do you think you'd be here if I did?!" He snapped, "Now you've gotten us both killed!"

"I know you aren't broke, you dumb fuck. You have to pay salaries, so you have to have something of value. So, again." He braced his rifle against the desk and firmly shoved the muzzle of his pistol against the back of his head. "Something of value."

He muttered angrily in Twi'leki before relenting. "There's a safe hidden behind that wall there...the button to open the wall is under the desk on my right.."

There was a soft hiss and the wall beside him opened and a decent sized safe sat in wait. "The combination is 4106297.." The droids did not move, still waiting for further orders.

Pulling the safe open, there were two nova crystals inside. "Those should be enough to make Jabba happy.." He said.

He grinned. "Yes, indeed they will." He said as he grabbed them both carefully. "Tell the droids to stand down and disarm." He said.

Back
Top Bottom