Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fight to the End (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He smiled a bit. "Maybe in a bit.. I'm a little tired.." he said as he held her. Finally, finally. In a long, long time, he was able to relax

She smiled faintly and pet his hair, wrapping her arms around him and holding him close, "Go ahead and rest...I won't go anywhere unless the computer beeps, ok...?"

She watched him quietly, petting his hair soothingly to help him sleep peacefully. She could almost cry, seeing him relax for the first time since they left Coruscant was almost too good to be true.

She dozed off once or twice herself, not realizing how much she needed a nap as well. It was nice to sleep with your guard down for once. After a few days, they finally reached their destination and Nima moved to grab a blaster. "I'm going to walk around and see if I can't get any extra information, see what kind of guy our governor is." She said, "Unless you want to just sneak in and get the job done?"

"No no, go ahead, find out some info, I'll see if I can throw the hutt name around and get him scared.." he said as he strapped a pair of blasters to his waist.

"Ah I don't have a reputation for getting shot, just pissing people off." He said with a smile.

He kissed back and moved into the capitol city, starting to ask around at bars and spice dens.

"What does a Chiss want with the governor?"
"Lookin' to die here?" Jeered a Dug and an Aqualish he had stopped to question.

He laughed. "I like you guys I really do. I wanna thank you for your cooperation, I'll be sure to run my compliments back to Jabba.." he said, testing the waters.

"J...Jabba...?" They both grew uncomfortable.
"Let's not get too ahead of ourselves." The Dug said nervously.

"No no, really! You two have been more than helpful here, I couldn't possibly ask for more from you." He said and made a show of getting up.

"No, please, stay!" The Aqualish said quickly, reaching to stop him.
"Yes! Let us buy you a drink? I'm sure we could provide you with much more help?" The Dug added.

Back
Top Bottom