Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fight to the End (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

That's good, she thought to herself. The last thing they needed was for this thing to fall apart in space.

There was a small armory, a galley, even a Dejarik table. Something that would definitely be needed for those long hauls through hyperspace.

"It seems the previous owner thought of everything.." She said softly before she headed back to the cockpit.

He was gently relaxing, sweet smelling smoke curling from his lips as he stared out at the void.

"You know I kicked spice.." he said with a smile. "Something like a death stick, I think.."

"Did you...want to do anything...to pass the time...?" She asked, "I don't think a knock off death stick will make a few days pass that quickly..~"

"Mm..." She held him a little tighter, "Well...dejarik isn't the only thing you can do with your wife.."

"Well...I was thinking we could just go to the cabin and be together..." She said, her hands moving slowly under his shirt collar, "See where that gets us.."

She nodded gently, "Yeah...we haven't really had any real time to ourselves, you know...now is as good a time as any.."

She moved and took his free hand, smiling her notoriously contagious smile, "Come on.." She beckoned gently.

She took him to the cabin and let go of his hand to climb onto the bed, "It's oddly big enough for two people...perhaps our friend used to have company?"

Back
Top Bottom