Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fight to the End (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He made a noise and kissed her hands gently. "We'll be there in a few days, we're jumping mid-rim.."

"I don't mind...I'm used to the long space flights by now.." She said, turning to gently kiss his cheek and jaw, "We flew for a week straight before we finally found somewhere to marry.." She said amusedly.

She laughed softly and moved to kiss him, "I'm not sure what part of you I like more~ the bitter law abiding jedi or the equally handsome bad mouthed rogue~"

She laughed jovially before she sat in his lap, "Only when handsome men are involved~ specifically blue skinned ones with red eyes and tattoos~"

She kissed back gently, giving a soft noise. She had been infatuated by him since he and his squadron accidentally stumbled on her village being ransacked by Trandoshans on Ryloth. She would have been sold as a slave were it not for him. And the kindhearted polite jedi knight with a a knack for bitter murmuring made her heart flutter when it was just them, but now? Now he didn't care who heard him swear or curse, didn't care who thought what of him as he enjoyed spice with his wife. And she found that to be far more exciting.

He moved his hands over her slowly, just enjoying the small moments. He could never really place what he found most entrancing about her, her smile, how she gave him clarity? He had no idea. He left the Order for her.

She kissed back briefly before pulling away, "I'm going to have a look around, find our bed and see what this old bucket has to offer." She moved from his lap and pet under his chin affectionately, "Don't miss me too much, ok? I won't be long."

She smiled and walked out of the cockpit, the natural sway of her hips always making him love to watch her leave.

He bit his lip and watched for a bit before returning his gaze to the spiral patterns pf hyperspace

It took her a bit to find the cabin, which was close to the other side of the ship, and she made a noise as she peeked at everything to see what they were stuck with.

Back
Top Bottom