Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Orient Express OOC Thread

xavierrol

Old Dog, New Tricks
Supporter
Main Thread
Orient Express Character Profiles

Map of Europe 1936
1936 Wikipedia
What Happened in 1936
A History of the Orient Express

Schedule (for our purposes)

ArrivalApproximate Travel TimeArrival Time
Strasbourg, France​
4:3600:06 Thursday
Karlsruhe, Germany​
2:1803:54 Thursday
Stuttgart, Germany​
2:1806:12 Thursday
Munich, Germany​
4:3610:18 Thursday
Vienna, Austria​
11:3022:15 Thursday
Budapest, Hungary7:105:25 Friday
Belgrade, Yugoslavia13:0718:32 Friday
Constantinople, Turkey (Istanbul)24:0818:40 Saturday

Last edited:
Oh man. Charles really was just introducing himself so he didn't have to have any more awkward moments at guessing his name. I suppose the timing WAS a bit off but it was indeed just a rare (in the espionage game anyway) coincidence @MsBloom And I used the company name because that's one of the most common covers that James Bond used and I borrowed it.

And how would Jane know that IC? She only knows what she saw and heard. Right?

Good to know, but with her orders from HQ, Jane really doesn't have much reason to fully trust him, especially not under the current circumstances. You be sure she will ask him a few rather difficult questions soon. There are just a few things she has to find IC first.

On a completely different note, (maybe a four-struck D-flat).

@xavierrol Since the provided timetable doesn't go beyond Vienna I was wondering how long the train would take from Vienna to Istanbul.

On a completely different note, (maybe a four-struck D-flat).

@xavierrol Since the provided timetable doesn't go beyond Vienna I was wondering how long the train would take from Vienna to Istanbul.
I'll take a look and update the schedule tonight.

Reinhard has turned Leo and Estella loose for now, but everyone will be getting a notice to be interviewed.

I put in a threadmark for Stuttgart but I don't believe we have played out that stop (I'm hoping I haven't screwed that up). I don't see anyone getting on or off the train at that point but let me know if I'm wrong on that point.

I'm around tonight but won't be around much tomorrow but back on Sunday. So let me know if I've left anyone hanging.

I updated the schedule based on arrival times on the poster shown at the beginning of the main thread. Travel times may be off a bit as I'm basically ignoring time zones, but I don't think we are that detailed on time anyway.

Plenty of time, but things are getting a bit more serious for our little band of travelers.

I'm a bit wiped out so it might take me a few days to get to proper interrogations but I don't see where anyone is stuck waiting for me to move the story along. Perhaps a perfunctory stop in Stuttgart but I don't see anyone coming or going.

Let me know if I've missed anything and you need some action on my part.

Same idiot who put Halloween itself on a Sunday. I am going to continue my hiatus until at least the morning Eastern. Feeling a little under the weather still. If it doesn't clear up I'll let you all know and we can talk about what we do from there.

I posted the Stuttgart station stop figuring it wouldn't fully interrupt any of the conversations going on but is an opportunity for some transitions. I anticipate Reinhard doing some interviews soon. No need to wrap up your various conversations though, he won't mind interrupting!

Oh I don't know if he has seen the worst of it yet.

But as I start getting ready to do some interrogation, feel free to discuss here or in our PMs anything you might want to touch upon in the individual questioning. I have some ideas of course but I'm always open to other ideas.

@xavierrol
luke-evans-sad.gif

Ah, the torment continues. In this case, I think that what he might fear in his mind will be nothing compared to reality...

So Leo is going to have to figure out how to delicately tell Estella his plan about his name, because if he's caught lying he's in for deeper sh*t then he is going to get anyway. I have a mental ship that he gets hauled off and shows up five years later, lol!

Ah... the plot is so tangled. I am having to keep notes on what Leo knows versus what I know. :LOL:

@xavierrol
luke-evans-sad.gif

Ah, the torment continues. In this case, I think that what he might fear in his mind will be nothing compared to reality...

So Leo is going to have to figure out how to delicately tell Estella his plan about his name, because if he's caught lying he's in for deeper sh*t then he is going to get anyway. I have a mental ship that he gets hauled off and shows up five years later, lol!

Ah... the plot is so tangled. I am having to keep notes on what Leo knows versus what I know. :LOL:
Didn’t he already tell Muller his name was Wesley?

*goes to look*

Edit: he totally did lol

Yeah, but he was going to play it off as in he was nervous and told him his 'casual' name, Leonard Wesley (like Mary Jane), and that he was too awed by him or something like that to correct him when he called him Mr. Wesley.

Back
Top Bottom