Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π™ˆπ˜Όπ™Žπ™Ž ⟑ π™€π™π™π™€π˜Ύπ™ | SEEKING CREW TO TAKE ON THE REAPERS.

minccino

βœΏβ€Ώ
15131a78511aeb5f00b50bec4dafcd58108e6a47.gif

Hey there! This is an interest check for a Mass Effect RP that takes place between the events of Mass Effect 2 and 3
as the galaxy recognizes the looming Reaper threat and prepares for an intergalactic war. Instead of enjoying Commander
Shepard's story, the plot will follow the story of our crew. I am hoping that by having everyone in the same crew
that there will be plenty of opportunities for bonding moments and exciting interactions when combat comes into play.
Perhaps our dear Commander is a Renegade? Perhaps the crew is not Council-approved at all and are just a bunch of
space cowboys trying to make the galaxy a better place. We can discuss the details, but we need a crew first.

The RP will consist of original characters only and there will be a set roles that can be taken around the ship. A
Commander for sure, a doctor, a pilot, etc. It's all bare bones for now, but who would be interested in this venture?

The most recent proposed crew roster is here (if anyone's interested).

Of course, after a couple of months of silence, desires might have changed... :)

I need to make a character, I suppose! Does anyone have a preference on species? There's so many good ones I'd have trouble picking, I think.

I need to make a character, I suppose! Does anyone have a preference on species? There's so many good ones I'd have trouble picking, I think.
I had the same problem! I think GMing will give me an opportunity to try out lots of different character ideas at least, haha

@captain_bond Are you still interested in playing the captain of the crew? I believe you threw your hat in the ring earlier. That said, the position is open in case anyone else would like to offer.

I think I'll write up my new character tonight. Think I'm gonna lean more towards a Krogan this time if I don't see any objections to that.

Back
Top Bottom