Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Shouldn’t (SadBoy and Horus)

Jason’s brother greatly appreciated the steady increase in moist heat and friction on his cock that Jason seemed eager to provide. Alexander’s hands that were previously in Jason’s hair relaxed slightly to lower down and caress Jason’s neck with the flat of his fingers in tender pets. The feeling of Jason’s soft skin on his hands was still somehow comforting even though he could now feel his brother more intimately, but he supposed he had always been a rather tactile person and he had been touch-starved for what seemed like such a long time.

Alexander’s own green eyes peered back lovingly at his brother’s eyes with an expression twitching in pleasure. He spoke aloud his appreciation to Jason as best he could despite how difficult it was to concentrate in the moment, “O—oh fuck. Yo—you’re doing great, Jason.” It was true that he had always found it frustrating that most people had a hard time taking his entire length into their mouth, but it was expected at this point and he hardly minded Jason’s inexperience in this instance. There was something so pure and sweet about the care that his brother was taking with him, and it made him feel a distinct warmth in his chest that came from a place of adoration. Alex loved his brother and he especially adored how genuine Jason was being - it was certainly a far cry from his outright rejection the day before.

What surprised Alexander more than anything was how quickly his body seemed to be growing in tension - he had always been plentiful in stamina and endurance with other partners, but it seemed like he would have to really concentrate if he wanted to last more than a few minutes with Jason. Perhaps it was simply the anticipation of this moment that made his body feel so ready, or perhaps it was because he had never felt so close with anybody else like he did in this moment. Whatever the case might have been, Alexander’s pleasure was evident from the moans that began to grow louder in volume and slightly heightened in pitch, as his brother set to work on him.

The kind petting through his hair and along his very, very receptive neck made Jason moan more vibrating sounds against his brother’s length, his tongue pressed flat to the underside in an unending caress. His lips were locked snug, cheeks hollowing to grind against the sides of that shaft with every suckle.

He grew excited and more driven to please, too, with the praises that left Alexander’s lips, Jason continuing to bob his head up and down. Each plunge, or every other, had him trying to take Alex further, making himself hold an uncomfortable six, seven inches down his throat. Those times lasted a short while, Jason waiting as long as he could before lifting his head a few inches for breath. His cheeks darkened in a tell, clear he needed a bit of air, every so often, and the downward plunges always sounded a bit wet, hinting at him gagging. He was testing himself, trying to see how well he could throat the man.

Jason’s actions excited his elder brother’s body so completely that he couldn’t believe how good it felt, as he expressed aloud in between panting breaths while his heart felt like it was ready to hammer out of his chest, “Ooh— oh fuck! Are you— are you sure you haven’t done this before?” Nobody had ever made his body feel so tense with pleasure like his little brother had, and if he didn’t know better he would have assumed Jason had had significant practice in the past. He supposed Jason’s enthusiasm more than made up for the difference in experience, and to his own surprise it was clear that Alexander was not going to be able to last long.

Alexander’s endurance was easily broken by his little brother’s eagerness to please his cock with such ardor. The feeling of the inside of Jason’s cheeks hugging the sides of his length, his tongue sliding along with such intensely wet heat, the vibrations of Jason’s moaning hums, and the look of pleasure that Alexander saw in his little brother’s eyes all contributed to the elder brother’s sudden climax. Alexander became lost in the sensation completely; and he closed his eyes shut while his grip became firm to hold the back of Jason’s neck, as Alexander unconsciously arched his hips upward farther than he intended so Jason took nearly the entirety of his brother’s length. His moans grew loud and guttural, as he finally let out long and warm strands of his seed into his brother’s throat while exclaiming aloud in a deep rumble, “Oh fuuuck yes - I love you, Jason!

After how long Alex had lasted yesterday, he didn’t expect the sudden burst, or how enthusiastic it made his brother. Jason’s eyes pinched tightly shut as he was bucked into, cock punching down his throat and spilling down into his belly with the load Alex had been holding all morning. Tears ran down his face from the force of his gagging, reflex making his body want to hack and cough. He didn’t have the experience yet to fight it, but he couldn’t do more than choke until the young man holding him down finally let go, Jason yanking his head up with a long strand of sticky drool connecting his lips to his brother’s cock, the younger brother gasping with spit-slick lips and a blotchy, cherry-red face. Holy hell.

After a few moments of bliss Alex finally returned to his senses with a mix of embarrassment and worry over his face. He stammered out an explanation through his embarrassed expression, “I—Oh shit! I’m sorry, Jason. Th—that’s never happened to me before. Are you okay?” The elder brother reached forward and pulled his brother up into a hugging embrace with a wide-eyed look of distress clear across his face. It was true that he had never been one to cum so fast, but then again he had never been with somebody who excited him so completely as his brother did.

Alexander anxiously nibbled on the inside of his bottom lip, as he looked into his brother’s eyes to measure his level of irritation. He didn’t want his younger brother angry with him, but he wouldn’t blame him if he was - he had certainly been inconsiderate enough to warrant some annoyance at the very least. His embrace looped his arms behind the small of Jason’s back snugly, as he came down somewhat abruptly from the euphoria of his climax due to the anxiety he felt.

Jason was wracked with wet coughs as his brother clung to him, his eyes still burning and watering. He drew in a few wheezy breaths before breaking out into croaky, hoarse laughter, “You’ve never done what before?” He asked him, still laughing and trying to clear his throat while the intimate taste of the older’s excited flesh sat in his mouth.

“I’m fine, stop- stop looking at me like that! I just didn’t expect to be throat-punched by a dick, is all,” he told him, apparently not anywhere near as concerned as Alex seemed. “I was kind’ve afraid I might choke, like, really choke if I tried to breathe while you came- would have been a hell of a way to die, huh? Nut in my lungs. Jesus.” Still catching his breath, Jason wiped at his wet under eyes, more amused than anything else. How could he be annoyed right now? He’d just sucked off Alexander, and it had been pretty damn nice if it’d been able to make him cum so quick!

Alexander’s face began to relax into an amused visage to match his brother’s, and he couldn’t help but laugh slightly at Jason’s nonchalance about the event. Alex’s hands moved up to hold Jason’s face while he spoke to him in a humorous manner, “You’re such a fuckin’ dork sometimes - ya’ know that?” He was relieved that Jason wasn’t as irritated with him as he might have expected, but he supposed it did gratify his brother to know that he could break his elder sibling’s endurance so swiftly.

The rush of euphoria that Alex had initially pushed down out of worry came back to buzz pleasantly in his mind, as he looked into his brother’s youthful eyes with genuine appreciation. Alex spoke gently in a tease while he held his brother’s soft face in his hands to glide his fingers over the warm skin, “You’re pretty good at that — for a beginner. You sure you never done that before?” Alex leaned in to kiss Jason’s lips warmly and affectionately before he leaned back and peered into his brother’s eyes with a query spoken aloud, “Anything that your big brother could do to return the favor?”

Feeding off of his brother’s good mood, Jason looked content. His flush was beginning to return to a normal pink, the blotches faded by now, and he fluttered his eyelashes at Alexander with a smirk. “I ‘unno, ‘m pretty good for now…” with a lean in, he rubbed his head against his brother in a cat-like nuzzle, groaning softly and feeling down his body for what must have been the millionth time; there were a million more to come, too. Jason didn’t ever want to give up what he now, finally, had, his body itching to appreciate and explore Alexander’s.

“Not now, but later…later maybe I’ll let you finger me,” he hummed, their foreheads together and lips an inch apart. “Maybe. If you’re good. How does that sound?”

Alexander smiled in a mix of bashful glee and contentment, as he speedily spoke his affirmation to his brother while he looked him in the eyes, “That sounds wonderful, hon. It’s not exactly like you could handle my dick there without… significant preparation.” The elder brother chuckled softly before he closed his eyes and leaned in to meet Jason’s lips with his own. He initially kissed rather gently, but his energy and enthusiasm was clear in the way he moved his tongue in to push into his brother’s mouth soon after their lips met. Alexander savored the taste of Jason with fervor, as he pulled Jason in even closer so their chests met together while he lovingly made out with his younger brother in a way no older brother ever should - though that was certainly the least of their transgressions against taboo over the past twenty-four hours.

Alex’s lips eventually parted from Jason’s with a moderate amount of reluctance on his part. He opened his eyes back up and looked cheerfully to Jason with a smile on his face and a glimmer in his eye. “Want me to make us some breakfast? I mean… I know I already did make you eat a pretty big ‘meal’, but I could go for some food right now.” He giggled humorously at the teasing of his brother, and he didn’t yet make an effort to pull away from Jason while he awaited for his brother’s answer.

Wet, hot and sloppy- how their kiss was, and how Jason imagined their lovemaking would be, once he was finally able to handle it. Maybe after the first few times, he’d be able to experience what it was like to be one of Alexander’s lovers, someone who wasn’t a virgin and who was far more capable of some rough sex.

“Mm,” he moaned and purred his agreement. “I can’t eat dick for breakfast, mhm. Make me some food…” but he went back in for another kiss, his tongue pushing right back into that mouth for a moment.

“Gonna show off the toys that I’ve snuck into the house, too,” he told him. “We can play a lot, now that the house is to myself. My toys aren’t, um, super big, though. Do you have any that are a little…girthier?”

Alexander cackled with amusement before answering his brother in a coquettish tease, “Just the one that was in your mouth. The only “toys” I ever keep around are things like bondage rope that doesn’t give annoying ass rope burn… but I can always shop for something if you have anything particular in mind.” The elder brother gave Jason a tender kiss on the lips before speaking again in a low purr, “Ya’ know if you don’t let me up to go make food I might get hard again. Wouldn’t want me to get so frisky again now would we? Your throat can only handle so much.” His tone was teasing, but the implied invitation was clear in the way he spoke the words aloud.

Alexander still wanted to explore his brother’s body even though he wasn’t particularly aroused after such a sudden and explosive orgasm, and he brushed his hands down along Jason’s body to do just that. His large and slender hands graced along the soft skin of Jason’s neck, back, and the outer part of his thighs with deliberate and methodical slowness - like a predator ready to pounce.

“Oh my god!” He squealed and shoved at his chest, “shut up! If you get hard again that freaking quick, I need to know who your real parents are, because you’re not human!” He hung onto Alex and was so happy to sink in against him, moaning softly in relief as hands grazed his skin and fit along the contours of his body in slow and steady strokes.

“Who knows, maybe I’ll order something thicker than what I’ve got. Not like I have to worry about Mom opening my mail…” not for a long while. “And with how horny you are, I bet you’d pay for express shipping, too,” Jason grinned. “Feel free to get up and make me food whenever you want. I’m not stopping you.” Not with a kiss that time, at least, though Jason kept their foreheads together and blinked slow and sleepy into his brother’s eyes.

“What’s for breakfast, mm? Maybe make some egg sandwiches? I can be out in a few to help…” well, without needing to really dress, nothing was stopping him besides lethargy. The bedroom smelled like the both of them and Jason swore the sheets were calling to him.

Jason’s older brother sighed and leaned back against the headboard, as he pulled Jason tautly to his form to hold him close while he moved his hands along his younger brother’s soft body. Alex knew he should probably get up to cook, but he couldn’t find the willpower to do so when Jason was so close and welcoming right now. He closed his eyes and kissed Jason fondly in an almost drunken daze while he massaged Jason’s thighs with his large and roughly calloused hands. Alex was happy beyond words. How could he not be? This was something that he had only ever endlessly dreamed of before now.

Alexander broke the kiss between them for a time, as he tried to voice his appreciation for Jason concisely while he looked into his little brother’s eyes, “I love you, Jason. Even beyond… ya’ know… sex… I’ve never felt this way about anybody. I—I need you to know I really love you.” Unexpected tears began to well up in his eyes with the words that spilled forth from his lips, but he did his best to hold back from crying. He didn’t understand why he was near the point of crying where he had to hold them back. Was it relief? Fear? Joy? Anxiety? Something in between all of these things? Something else entirely? He had never been great at gauging his own feelings, so he was probably just as baffled as Jason in this scenario. Alex bit his bottom lip anxiously, as he closed his eyes and did his best to hold back those strange tears and just appreciate Jason’s presence.

He laid in against him, relaxed and content, like a puppy, the strokes soothing against his skin whilst leaving his body thrumming with the warm pleasure of being loved. A groan rumbled between their lips and he spread his legs where his brother touched, quivering. It didn't need to be an inherently sexual motion- he was sensitive there, and so prone to being excited. They spread and then they closed again, coming to squeeze muscle and plush, pillowy softness around his brother's hands, catching at least one of them between his legs and reaching with his own to stroke underneath teary eyes.

"Hey," He murmured with a smile, sniffling a little. "I don't know how to tell you this," There was a chuckle there just in case his mild sarcasm wasn't noted. "But I, uh, kinda love you, too. A lot...." And his chest swelled. He was just so, so happy, and he wished he could take away the complicated nexus of feelings that stormed and swirled inside of them both. "You know that you've gotta stop at some point, cause I'm gonna get dragged into the crazy mess with you, and if we both start...spiraling," He inhaled through his teeth and pushed their foreheads together, holding Alexander's nape and trembling there from the shared emotional intensity.

Alexander smiled and opened his eyes to look into his brother’s own windows to the soul. He could see the same maelstrom of emotions he felt internally being reflected back at him, as he peered into Jason’s eyes lovingly. His little brother’s words sparked something warm and comforting inside of him that did a lot to push aside the doubts he had from the forefront of his mind. He spoke affectionately to Jason with their foreheads still pressed together in that shared space of emotional intimacy, “We have a few months to figure things out, but… I really want something for us. Something long-term. Something real. When I move out, and if our parents agreed to emancipate you… I wouldn’t mind living together if you would have me. I know my feelings for you are never gonna change anytime soon.” Alex hoped the offer wasn’t too abrupt or overwhelming, but it was something he had already thought about and fantasized. He could support the two of them on his own salary alone - it wasn’t something out of the realm of possibility. It could happen if Jason wanted it to happen.

Alexander’s hands had inched closer to Jason’s inner thighs while he spoke, and his hands grazed beside Jason’s crotch before moving behind him to squeeze and massage his cute and softly squishy ass. The gesture wasn’t necessarily one based in sexual desire either; he was always very tactile and he appreciated the intimacy that he could now freely express. He wanted to explore every inch of Jason’s body and know it as well as he knew his own body. He wanted to know Jason completely and be known by him in turn. Alexander pressed his lips against Jason’s lips, as he pulled him in for another kiss.

He caught himself wanting to argue that this was real, knowing what his brother meant. Long term. The idea made him soar, so long as his anxieties didn’t pull any worries from the depths; so much could go wrong when living together. So many what-ifs.

“I’m sure they’d be glad to have us out of their hair,” he told him with a chuckle. “They’d love to see us being more independent.” With Jason still finishing up school, he had an excuse for not having life figured out yet. His brother already had so much, though, that it wasn’t about when he’d figure it out, but about when he’d settle in and settle down- if not with a partner, then with roommates.

“They’d stop asking about so much,” he thought aloud with a content hum. “And we’d be free to do what we want, as we please…” it sounded so nice. He tangled their legs together again for that contact, the squeeze of their thighs together and the brush of an ankle or a shin. The warmth of another kiss.

“Maybe somewhere outta the way…” he mused between kisses. “not that it matters. We can kiss all we want in our own place, no matter where it’s at.” And he could do college online, if they didn’t have one nearby. He could find a job, too, to help out and feel less like a burden.

“I’m so excited,” Jason told his brother quietly, leaning to his ear and teasing another wholesome thought. “But I’d also love if you made breakfast.”

Alexander leaned in with a smile on his face and kissed his brother with intense joy on his lips before reluctantly pulling away. He set Jason beside him on the bed before swinging his legs over the side and standing up from the bed completely nude. He looked back briefly to Jason with a look of affectionate appreciation on his face before walking out of the bedroom and to the kitchen to begin cooking something up for the both of them.

Alexander’s thoughts were mostly wholesome ones of the future, as he washed his hands thoroughly before he began cooking up two medium sized slider burgers for himself and his brother. It would take the better part of half an hour, but once he was done he had one plate with two burgers cooked medium-rare that were topped with lettuce, onions, and thin apple slices on whole grain bread. He walked back to their bedroom with the plate in his hand, and his body perked up again when he saw Jason laid on his bed. His length became bafflingly erect again, as he set the plate down on the nightstand before laying down beside his brother with slightly less wholesome thoughts teasing him at the edge of his mind.

Alexander spoke in a soft whisper down to Jason now that he was cuddling beside him, “Whatchya’ thinking about?”

Jason ended up dozing for another short while, only to get up and clean up- teeth were brushed, at least- before he got back into bed buck-naked. He turned his head to muzzle into the pillows and took a deep inhale, humming delightedly at the smell of his brother and the thrill that ran through him at the thought of it. It left Jason with a dopey grin and a half-chub when his brother showed up, the younger sitting with a lump in his lap under the sheets.

“Well, I can’t remember what I *was* thinking about,” he laughed. “But now I’m just wondering where you got the genes to be so rarin’ to go. Look at you…” the food smelled delightful and it called to him. If only Alex’s cock wasn’t right there. He grazed it with a stroke in awe.

“Not that I’m complaining. Is it gonna do this even after you finally get to bone me, or do you think the novelty will wear off?” He stroked him a second time, eyes glinting mischievously.

Alexander was going to reply with a witty rejoinder of some sort, but he found himself caught off guard by Jason’s hand on his length and ended up just gasping softly when he felt his still-sensitive length being stroked by such soft hands. After he took a second to take a deep breath Alexander did respond with a somewhat shaky voice, “I—uh—I’ve been like this when I’ve thought about you for a while now, I don’t see that going away anytime soon.” Alexander bit his bottom lip nervously before looking up into Jason’s eyes that gleamed with mischief. It was reassuring to know that he wasn’t the only one who was horny in the room, but his mind wandered into thinking about being inside Jason now that he brought it up. The mental image of taking his little brother from behind sent him into a new wave of lusty need that ached throughout his body.

Alexander smiled with lusty mischief and hunger in his own eyes now before throwing up the blankets slightly and sliding in under them but on top of his brother. He ground his own cock on his brother’s half-erect cock while he was straddling his hips before leaning in to kiss along Jason’s neck. He whispered into his ear with desire clear in his voice, “You really are such a tease, you know that?”

He squealed, Alexander catching him with a very naked surprise attack. “Xander!” Laughing and feeling his breath catch excitedly at the same time, his hand came up to pet his brother’s nape. “I’m not really a tease! I’m gonna give it all up to you eventually…” snickering, he leaned his head back and moaned, other hand squeezing their dicks together. God, the graze of hot flesh on hot flesh drove him wild. “You’re a madman…” he groaned, looking down between them so he could watch his thumb swipe along his brother’s tip.

Jason’s brother groaned with pleasure at the feeling of his brother’s hand again while grinding continuously against him. He felt like he was going to go crazy at any moment - like he was going to completely frenzy and take his brother in a fit of lust.

His right hand held himself propped over his brother while his left hand moved down along his little brother’s torso to play idly with his nipples while he bit down teasingly on Jason’s neck. Alexander whispered further to Jason with that groaning ache still present in his voice, “I need you so bad, Jason. Please…” his voice trailed off into a series of low moans as he ground harder against the flesh of Jason’s groin.

Rutting forward against his brother, Jason moaned with him, feeling himself stiffening up nice and firm and beginning to bead at the end with the slickness of pre. “Mmhh— what? Please what?” He sounded just as needy as Alexander, but he wanted to goad him for more reactions, more answers in that deliciously desperate tone.

While their cocks knocked and slid together, his hand slipped behind, groping at the older’s sack and kneading it with purpose.

Alexander felt himself tense up with Jason’s kneading touch and goading words. He was so frustrated and excited that he wasn’t thinking straight anymore and he spoke shakily before leaning in to kiss his brother passionately on the mouth, “I want to fuck you so bad, J.” As his mouth touched Jason’s lip Alexander moved his hands along his little brother’s back to firmly grab his ass firmly with both hands. Words couldn’t properly articulate how bad he just wanted to flip his brother over and pound his ass while making him bite the pillow, but he was still trying to be patient and restrained for Jason despite every instinct in his body telling him to do the opposite.

The elder brother moaned softly into the kiss while his cock slid from against his brother’s cock to ride between his soft thighs. He loved the feeling of his thighs as he felt the blanket drape from his shoulders down to the middle of his back, as he started moving intently between Jason’s thighs. He spoke again with more energy and aching need clear in his words, “I need you, Jason.”

“Oh,” he moaned with him, voice low and wanting. “I know, I know, but you’d break me,” he said, tongue chasing after those lips again. “If you’ve got any lube, though, we can- you can see just how tight I am, yeah? You can feel it with your fingers…” so much for making Alex wait and ‘be good’, but then, he’d made a fucking masterpiece for brunch. He didn’t need fo be ‘good’ when he was already the best.

The grasp of those big, greedy paws at his ass made him spread his legs, his dick bobbing in the air. Jason licked his lips and sunk his teeth in for a gentle tug at Alexander’s lower lip while he let his hands keep working, one sliding down beautiful torso while the other latched onto a hip. It was high time they got their own place.

“M’just waitin’ for us to go out on a date or two, is all,” laughed Jason breathlessly. “Then maybe I’ll be brave enough t’ put out!” Fuck! the slick glide against his inner thighs was almost enough to make him cum. It was ridiculous how easy it was. They were both simple and habitual creatures.

“Love that everything— ffh- smells like you…makes me so hard,”

Alexander perked up with excitement and a smile on his face; he did actually have some lube in a drawer below his nightstand. He almost always had to use lube with whoever he was with anyways for fear of really hurting them, as his size virtually guaranteed such a risk with most people. Alexander pressed a finger to Jason's lips with that same excited smile as he spoke, "Hold that thought."

Alexander rolled up and over to the right side of the bed and swung his arms out to open the bottom drawer of his nightstand, and he moved aside the sweater draped over his loose collection of bondage rope and other various accessories. He had two bottles: one silicon-based and one water-based. Alexander figured with how sensitive Jason is that silicon-based lube was probably the safer bet, and it wasn't like they were using any toys that might get damaged by the silicon material. Alexander opted to grab that one before closing his drawer and rolling up and over again to rest on top of Jason once more with his length pleasingly sliding between his thighs. The elder brother held up the bottle as he spoke coquettishly and teasingly moved between his brother's thighs, "If you're serious about it… I do have the tools available."

Back
Top Bottom