Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ʜᴏʟʟʏᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsɪᴛʏ — O O C

This honestly might have to be pushed back until Wednesday, guys. My schedule changed so I am not off until then.

But this gives up ample opportunity to discuss connections, finish characters(me lol), and for me to make some lists.

I am so sorry to keep you guys waiting. 😩

UPDATE; Life has a rather odd sense of humor, right? This will still happen but unfortunately, work is going to be even more stressful. One of our managers wrecked the other day and decided that she's not coming back, so it's down to 3 managers again and the workload will be tremendously exhausting. Also, an employee is in quarantine because their parent caught Covid. A lot has happened within a few days. Just know that I won't be as active as I was at the beginning and that's part of the reason for my silence.

I am still game for this and thank you all for your patience! 😊 I am off tomorrow now, so will complete my characters then.

@Letrixia We'll be more than happy to have you and can't wait to see what sort of character you make! ^_^

I'm sorry to hear that life has gotten so complicated, I hope you're able to take time for yourself in all of that. I'm definitely still game tho so I look forward to seeing your finished characters :D

Back
Top Bottom