Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ʜᴏʟʟʏᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsɪᴛʏ — O O C

Perfect Disaster

❝DRACARYS.❞
Withdrawn
tumblr_o821qkA1591uk7yneo1_500.gif

509ce778f2ae8b0a2f44c4ed5bf4cd14.png

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted!

Located just over the hills and in the sunny state of California, this prestigious college campus known as Hollywood University is definitely welcoming to all of the students. With a welcome banner that is just as cheesy as any other college campus, the university has a certain uniqueness to it and that definitely shows with the type of students this campus attracts. The campus is adorned with pure green grass in abundance but you will also see sons and daughters of famous movie stars, producers, musicians, and even models roaming around the campus. Along with some students are almost famous in their right, too. The campus is definitely perfect for the students that do not want to leave their parent’s mansions or even the paparazzi as it is located in its premiere location, Hollywood Hills.

However, this year, things have changed. Not all students that attend Hollywood University hail from the famous hills of Hollywood though. This year the university now offers scholarships for those that are financially challenged but wish to attend the school for a good education. But for others that attend because it could be that they are one step closer to their dreams of stardom or so, that’s what they believe. While many students may enjoy the on-campus activities such as sports or some kind of club, others enjoy going to the movie premieres, some sort of gala along with other star-studded benefits. Missing class is a common occurrence and academic excellence is pretty lenient but for the right price, of course.

Friendships and relationships are being formed on a daily basis. Drugs, hookups, parties, and maybe a little violence happen within the area of the school along with certain cliques being formed. So, you might want to choose carefully who you associate yourself with and heedless decisions might pilot your life into a progression of unfortunate mishaps and loads of drama at Hollywood University. Most have been raised around money and fame for their entire lives while others have not. Students of the rich and the poor are bound to clash as they attend classes and clubs. You better hope that you can handle the drama that will be swirling around the campus. Though, with all of the drama included, can you also balance the academic schedule along with a rigorous event schedule that you value so much?

Before you apply to Hollywood University, you may want to ask yourself, do you have what it takes to attend this prestigious institute? Again, you better hope so.

Apologies for the wait, everyone but here it finally is! This site works differently than what I am used to. I hope that you're all still interested despite my lateness.
@SkyNymph @Letrixia @Syrin @Luxurious @cyrodilicbrandy @AndNich123 @ImpureInclinations @LenjaminButton

Yay! I’ll PM an Admin about a child forum then. This is going to be good.

Also, let me know if you’re writing as a rich or poor, please. I’m doing both. A rich girl and a poor boy. ^_^

I’ll compile a list of who’s playing what whenever I get home.

Right now, genders are even but have to wait to see what everyone else is writing. ^_^ So excited for this!

Thinking a rich boy. Rock Stars son, born later in his career. It might do girl depending on the ratio.

I've been a busy bee! Let me know what you guys think and yay we have a child forum!

If I need to elaborate on anything or add a thread, please do not hesitate to let me know. ^_^

A6519579-30FF-4179-9DE2-FE9447FE6377.jpeg
⋆⋆
“𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒹𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒. 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎. 𝐼 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻. 𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝑔𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝓋𝒾𝓁.”
- Quote by Unknown

FULL NAME: Layla Lee Thompson
NICKNAMES: Lee - by family members
CLASSIFICATION: Freshman
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
MAJOR: Preforming Arts
ROLE: Rich
SOCIAL STATUS: Accomplished contemporary/ballet dancer, granddaughter of a famous jazz singer.

APPEARANCE: Layla stands around 5’6” tall with a slender and athletic built. Her natural, dark brunette hair is usually covered by bold bright colors.

PERSONALITY: Highly ambitious, extroverted, and at times a bit impulsive. Loyal (to a fault), compassionate, stubborn, and a go getter. Despite being flirtatious and people oriented. she has a hard time opening up to others fully.
LIKES: Various types of music, playing video games, cooking and baking (though how good she is, is highly debatable), taking long drives without destination, reading, and simply being outside. Watching horror movies and eating Asian cuisines.
DISLIKES: People who can’t look past her rich girl stereotype. Only seeing what is physically in front of them. Heights.
HABITS: Avoiding eye contact, smoking, indulging in ridiculous amounts of coffee.
HOBBIES: Dancing, roller skating, and photography.

HOMETOWN: Jamestown, ND
BIOGRAPHY:
Layla was the only daughter of a single, struggling mother. Spending the first half of her young life watching her walk a path of destructive behavior and relationships. Often finding herself as a child trying to pick up the pieces of a broken hearted adult. A road that would ultimately lead her mother into constant substance abuse.

Incapable of holding down a real job for more than a few weeks, Layla’s mother earned the little they had from odd side jobs. At first only preforming as a singer in local dive bars for tips and free drinks. One of her strongest memories being the nights she could watch her mother preform. Though talented, the temporary gig wouldn’t last and soon pushed the women to seek money in other..illegal forms.

A month before her thirteenth birthday Layla awoke to find that her mother had vanished from the hotel they had been staying in. Later determined as an intended act to abandon the only thing left that meant responsibility. Despite all evidence pointing against her mother, it was something she could never fully come to terms with. To the day believing that her mother wouldn’t , couldn’t leave her. At least, not by choice.

It didn’t take long for Layla to move in with her new guardians. Ending up with her estranged aunt in Jamestown, North Dakota. From there her whole life completely changed. Instead of empty hotel rooms and the aid of an unstable parent; a luxury ranch home and a stable, doting family. A life that she found herself struggling to fit into. Unknowingly to her, she came from a long line talented musicians, dancers, and performers. Her grandmother being a famous jazz singer.

Dance quickly became her escape. Completely submerging herself in professional lessons and competitions. The natural talent moving her to win trophies and even a scholarship to the university of her choice. What better way to make it big than to move to Hollywood? Her dreams of turning her passion into a profession fueled her decision to make the big move.

MISCELLANEOUS:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom