Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ʜᴏʟʟʏᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsɪᴛʏ — O O C

barron-mamiya-1.jpg
"Courage doesn't mean you don't get afraid. Courage means you don't let fear stop you." - Bethany Hamilton​

FULL NAME: Holokai Jackson
NICKNAMES: Kai, Jack
CLASSIFICATION: Junior
SEXUALITY: Straight
MAJOR: Anatomy/Biology (Plans on continuing into Sports medicine.)
MINOR: N/A
ROLE: Rich but is chill about it, he doesn't flaunt his wealth.
SOCIAL STATUS: Son of a professional surfer (Mother), Father owns a Gym

--------------------------

APPEARANCE: Holokai features primarily take after his mother who is a native Hawaiian, his skin has a light bronze high from the mixing of his native mother and his caucasian father. His hair is dark brown with light brown eyes that resemble a tiger's eye gem.

His physique is that of an athlete to his obsession with the waves. His body is toned and lean due to his constant time searching for the waves. Standing at a towering 6'2, towering over most

PERSONALITY: Kai is as easygoing as they come, laid back, and goes with the flow of things. Despite his large size, he is a nonconfrontational person, preferring to abstain from conflict but he will stand up to those who deserve it though.

He isn't accustomed to being alone, always someone's boyfriend has created that tends to stay in toxic relationships. It's almost as if he doesn't know how to function if he isn't with someone so the past month has been hard on him. Trying to work on himself rather than another but how long would that last?

-------------------

LIKES: Coffee (Caramel flavored), Sushi, Surfing, The Ocean, Sweets, Captain Morrigan, Edibles (Yes that kind), Being Outside, Getting Stoned

DISLIKES: Posers, Spicy Food, School Work, Rainy Days, Cold Weather, Traffic, Vodka, Clingy People

HABITS: Scratches head when he lies, Will sleep to noon if he doesn't set an alarm

HOBBIES: Surfing, parties on the beach, occasional workout, Hanging out with friends.

SECRETS: Knows his parents are filing for divorce.

HOMETOWN: Ohau

Holokai was born of a one-night stand that his mother had with a man while he was on vacation. The two in the heat of the moment didn't think twice about it and had a courthouse wedding within a week of meeting each other. His father moved to Hawaii following the marriage. Allowing young Kai to grow up in relative peace dispute the press hounding his mother at almost every turn.

Sometime after he had turned twelve while his mother and he were surfing she broke the news to her young son that they were moving to the mainland. While he didn't complain about the move he wasn't happy about it either and both parents could see it in him. Moving to the mainland was a total culture shock and the only thing keeping him from lunacy was the fact that they were close to the beach. Though it didn't help that as soon as he moved that he felt his father distance himself from him, the idol of his youth was turning his back on him in favor to capitalize on his mother's wealth.

As the end of high school approached he and his mom had been surfing, despite being in her mid-forties she still could keep up with the best of them. The paparazzi seeing mother and son hit the waves together created a sensation along with various media outlets and when asked if Holokai planned on continuing the family tradition aka professional surfing he told them no. He was going to school for sports medicine, to help other athletes pursue their dreams in the particular sport they played.

At the end of high school, he moved out on his own, tired of his parent's arguments. Gaining entry into Hollywood University to pursue his career in sports medicine. Keeping in touch with his mother but his father had been dead to him for sometime. Going into his own with the parties and student life he hasn't looked back once.

I'm still interested!! I was kind of thinking about starting off with just one character since I'm new to role-playing on this particular site and format, is it okay if I do a rich non-binary character?

I'm still interested!! I was kind of thinking about starting off with just one character since I'm new to role-playing on this particular site and format, is it okay if I do a rich non-binary character?
Ah, hello, complete stranger.

can I correct my character being rich? they are in fact one of the poor kids lmao (I was thinking of the wrong character lmao)

Hi also sorry I have a question, I know the school is in/near Hollywood, is it a school that's prestigious in all studies or should I be focusing on something in the performing arts area

I feel like I have a million questions for my character but I don't want to like......slam the forum with all of them

Okay! So I wasn't sure if the scholarship students would be in dorms or if the scholarship only covered school expenses, the character I chose usually works as a sex worker but if they don't need to worry about money then I might change that. Also, do all the poor characters have to be Freshman? I think those questions will inform if I have to ask any others lol

That sounds fine to me as long as you portray the non-binary character appropriately. ^_^

Who's this pumpkin weirdo? Weird.

Ah, also: @Perfect Disaster, I'm from the UK and it's possible I might get things wrong about the educational system/other things about the USA, so please correct me if something is messed up because of my ignorance!
You're perfectly fine and I will be sure to correct you because it is different. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Do we post our characters here or over on character creation?
Post it here for approval then move it or to the character creation once I have approved it.

Hi also sorry I have a question, I know the school is in/near Hollywood, is it a school that's prestigious in all studies or should I be focusing on something in the performing arts area
All studies. I didn't want to limit it to just performing arts.

Okay! So I wasn't sure if the scholarship students would be in dorms or if the scholarship only covered school expenses, the character I chose usually works as a sex worker but if they don't need to worry about money then I might change that. Also, do all the poor characters have to be Freshman? I think those questions will inform if I have to ask any others lol
Since they are there on scholarship, the school covers their expenses but gives them certain amenities, as well. A meal card and things of that nature. They don't have to be Freshmen depending on their age. They could've gone to college somewhere else before coming to HU.

I hope that I answered all of your questions correctly. ^^ Have anymore, feel free to ask.

@Kegger0311 I love Kai and he's definitely accepted! Feel free to move him over whenever you get the chance. ^_^

Also, I am off tomorrow, so will hopefully have both of my characters up by then.

Thank you all again for being interested in this roleplay of mines. It is very much appreciated! If you have any ideas, don't hesitate to place them in the PLOTTING thread. :)

MV5BZjIwOGRmNDYtZjAyYi00ZDZiLWFlMWEtYWRjYTUyNDg1ZWYwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjg2MTMyNTM@._V1_.jpg

"Corruption is paid by the poor"
- by​

FULL NAME Jaxon Ryan Stewart
NICKNAMES Jax
CLASSIFICATION: Junior
SEXUALITY: Straight
MAJOR Criminal Justice
MINOR N/A

ROLE: Rich, enjoys flaunting and manipulating people through his social status.
SOCIAL STATUS: Son of a famous tv and movie star (Father) and a model(mother).

APPEARANCE: Jax takes after his father the most. He's six foot tall and weighs around 80kg. He's athletic build even though he hasn't gone to the gym, with brown hair and eyes. Some of his physical features he had obtained from his mothers genes as well. Jax enjoys to wear stylish and expensive clothing, sporting expensive watches and clothes.

PERSONALITY: Jax comes from a troubled youth and will often hide it through humour, money and women. From time to time he does suffer from anxiety which often leads down a path he has to crawl out. Jaxon will often turn to drinking and drugs, something he started in his youth to cope from the pressure and expectations just because of who his family is. Despite all of this Jax does enjoy being in the spotlight and is usually the one that starts wild parties. He’s not without flaws however he’s a misguided young adult trying to find where he belongs in life.
LIKES: Parties, expensive things, women, snow, snowboarding, archery
DISLIKES: awkward silences, paparazzi, being refused, his own mental state,
HABITS: Usually taps his finger on a surface when he's bored. Uses humour in situations that doesn't call for it, to hide his own feelings and thoughts.
HOBBIES: He enjoys snow boarding and archery quite a bit. He often will escape in a good book, his parents owned a lodge in Switzerland where he discovered his love for snowboarding, something he misses in summer.
SECRETS Knows his father is having an affair with his co star for over two years.

HOMETOWN New York
Jaxon Stewart was born in New York City, his parents have been limelight for many years. His mother began her modelling career at the age of fifteen, while his dad starred in multiple television roles and movies. They met on the set of one of his dad’s films where he was filming scenes where they used models for a police drama series. About a year after that Jaxon was born, he was named after his grandfather who was an actor as well. Despite what the public thought his father wasn’t stable, drinking and hooking up with multiple women behind Sarah’s back.

As Jaxon grew up his discovered his talents for being an actor, he was casted in a small role in a film at the age of nine before scoring a larger role at the age of eleven in a family orientated where he gained status. The show was cancelled after two seasons where Jaxon at the age of thirteen was cast in a science fiction series as one of the main leads. Throughout his life he was home schooled, he never appreciated society by the time he reached sixteen he was rebelling against his family, wanting nothing to with them whatsoever.

Jaxon turned to drugs, sex and violence to get what he wanted. Already having gained money to sustain him because of his family status he became distant. It was his grandfather that suggested that he would attend Hollywood University instead of learning while filming. Jaxon decided to quit being an actor so that he could pursue something else that have already intrigued him. Criminal Justice was something that was quite different, however he remained rebellious as he used his status to get what he wanted from people he knew how to corrupt the system in ways people wouldn’t.

Jaxon is however still young and flawed in so many ways, drinking and parties to escape mental issues that he has faced his entire life. Going down the rabbit hole to nowhere flat. It was impressive that Jaxon was able to get into his junior year, twice he was almost thrown out for his behaviour but even though he wanted nothing to do with them his family were the one that paid for his mistakes. Now he starts his junior year not knowing what’s around the corner only knowing that he probably wont change the way he is.

I hope Jax is alright :D Let me know if I need to change anything.

Back
Top Bottom