Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Swinging Couples Grab Bag of Ideas (OOC Chatter)/(NSFW)

I'm going to suggest we just let @Red Day run the swim party on behalf of the resort. I can do some more mingling but am also more than happy to time skip to the start of the party.

I kind of like how Josie's MIA husband is playing out, gives Javie a great opening and we are then evened out for writers even if they aren't pure couples.

Thanks to @small package for taking the time to pick suits, easier said than done for such things.

What does everyone think about wrapping up their scenes in your next post then start showing up at the party?

@BikiniLovingM are you going to be setting up alternative\extra threads?

I don't know what everyone else thinks, but I don't see the party turning into an orgy so makes sense to let people do things in different threads so we're not shouting over each other.

I'd do it by location but be sensible about it. So each couple has a room, there's the hotel pool area, the private beach possibly. A separate thread wouldn't be needed for the beachwear party, could use the hotel pool\exterior as that's where everyone is going to be.

If we break off into separate threads then I personally won't read them if they don't include my character. I might read what Ethan is doing. I'm not saying we shouldn't, but if our characters somehow gets mentioned in break out thread then they should get a heads up here in OCC.

Also if we do break out and one paring is finished, they will have to wait for the others to finish I think. Just a thought.

Not sure if it would be too much structure or just enough but something we could try out

Once people start breaking off for some private time, we set a real life timer, say 3-7 days?
Once time has passed we can regroup for say the trip to the club, the private beach, a sleepover with fun games or whatever.

Who ever hasn't finished their private scenes can continue them but just will also participate in the next day meetup

Hope I explained that clearly enough

Maybe we should get to the party soon and decide from there. What is going to initiate the couples swapping? I'm not in as big of a hurry to hook up with someone as others are in this group. Having said that I don't want it to get boring.

I wouldn't mind having one of the other women take Joelle to the clothing optional beach and getting Joelle to bath nude. Perhaps a husband or two could walk by or approach his wife and chat with her.

I wouldn't mind having one of the other women take Joelle to the clothing optional beach and getting Joelle to bath nude. Perhaps a husband or two could walk by or approach his wife and chat with her.

Well as Joelle and Alex have already sort of talked about it, they would seem like the obvious pairing.

I think trying something out to see if works or not in terms of people splitting off into couples or whatever in side-threads to evaluate and if it works go with it and if it doesn't then try something different.

I for one favor the idea of location threads and each couple with a room thread as part of it but I'm open to trying out whatever and going from there.

@DonnaSalmer

I like the idea as there no rush... and your suggestion seems more natural and organic.

What about a girls outing to the clothing optional beach as a break out group? At some point one of the women will need to bring up swapping or swinging to the others.

There could girls' outing... and also a guys' outing (in separate locations) and two groups can relax, enjoy themselves with the swapping/swinging topic coming up. So you had another idea there Donna.

I'm down for whatever with Josie she's basically open to having fun of any kind, will easily open up after she's had a few drinks.

So at this point are we drawing a line under what's happening at the pool and skipping ahead to the evening?

I guess so. Doesn't look like anyone has a big topic that will be left hanging.

Edit: please disregard previous comments about being busy all weekend. I am busy tomorrow, but have plenty of time today to get the party started

I'm always able to post unless I'm sleeping which is hard to come by with it still being so Humid in Ohio for this time of year.

I'll be around over the weekend and able to post if Harold is part of anything. @Crimson Angel, I know what you mean about sleep. I'm in Florida and get hot and humid here but that's not been the problem the last few days. My dog needed some teeth pulled and has been crying nonstop making sleeping a problem but now several days later she's better, pain is gone apparently so I can sleep again.

That and I live in the center of town, it's always noisy with trucks coming and going through down motorcycles etc. If I fall asleep before Midnight I'm usually awakw three hours later, have a hard time going back to sleep. I've tried melatonin etc, nothing knocks me out to the point of where I stay asleep.

That's really rough! Here just the last few days were totally killing me so if I lived where you do with all the background noise then I'd be banging my head against a wall going crazy. But then, I'm a complete candyass. So I feel for you Crimson, I really do... it's hard to function when sleeping is an issue.

Not to mention I'm pretty sure my over active imagination doesn't help either the gears are always grinding.

Back
Top Bottom