Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Swinging Couples Grab Bag of Ideas (OOC Chatter)/(NSFW)

That was the impression I got. Basically reserve one of the smaller pools

Though a spring break type thing complete with wet t-shirt/boxer contest might be a fun one off

Though a spring break type thing complete with wet t-shirt/boxer contest might be a fun one off

That could work, once the couples have got on board with the whole swinging thing. Maybe a few stunt NPC\secondary characters involved? Two of the couples go to contest and pick up other contestants?

I’m ready to write whenever if I can get my muses to Cooperate. kind hoped the person playing my characters husband would start something but I’m ready to get started whenever.

Since we are all hanging out at the pool at this point, I'm wondering how it is configured. Could there be multiple bars or maybe one that has a section you can swim up to? The non alcohol drinkers and always drink juice. Something like This.

Javi gonna stir that pot a bit, see what happens

And yeah, I would imagine there'd be one swim up bar in the water and then one or two, depending on the size of the pool, for people to sit outside the water

@Crimson Angel I'd just dive in, it does look like your writing partner has faded into the background so Josie might need to look for husband #2 or at least he can be off doing "other stuff" while Josie makes her enterance?

This is not to rush pushing someone out of the RP, but if it comes down to it I could create a new character and have Javi fade into the background as an NPC.

Again, no rush to do that. Especially since I'm having fun writing Javi lol

I think that it would be fine to play as multiple characters, but we should wait just for a day or two longer because we would over stimulate the story by adding too many people at once. I think our current group should go to the party, and if @Crimson Angel wants to she can write an introduction post or two to flesh out her character. I don't mean to leave anyone out, but I think we need to make a distinct cut off for this plot point.

@Crimson Angel I had mentioned earlier maybe having Xavier recognize her from the strip club. Since the premise of the story is that we all live in the same city this seems reasonable.

Any objection?

I think that it would be fine to play as multiple characters, but we should wait just for a day or two longer because we would over stimulate the story by adding too many people at once. I think our current group should go to the party, and if @Crimson Angel wants to she can write an introduction post or two to flesh out her character. I don't mean to leave anyone out, but I think we need to make a distinct cut off for this plot point.

I think the suggestion of a new character was based on the premise that @Crimson Angel 's partner seems to be MIA. It would seem better (at least to me) to have 4 active couples with the players who are actively diving in, than to have a spare (bartender) and a wife without a husband. Maybe reach out to the MiA writer and if we don't hear from them in a day, replace him. That is often the problem with starting a group, people say they want in but don't show up for the game.

I know that trying to put a couple together was the purpose. I'll reach out to all of our stragglers and see if I get any responses.

I'm working on my post now. Made my introduction post if anyone wants to interact with Josie she's standing by the elevator.

Last edited:
You Might it all depends she tends to show her moves off if she's had a little to much to drink so buy her alcohol, she'll become her wild strip club self.

I'm wondering if any of us ladies will find out that Josie is a stripper?
I can see the conversation now :

Alex : So how did you meet this woman?
Xavier : She's a stripper I know.
Alex : You know? And how do you know her?
Xavier : You remember John's birthday last month? Well we ended up in a bar and the guys bought me a lap dance and I couldn't say no..
Alex : Lap dance? I thought you said she was a stripper.

Lmao Strippers do give lap dances, she prefers the term exotic dancer. Not all of her sets include nudity just a few depends on who she's dancing for, how many drinks she's been given throughout the night. Tequila definitely makes her clothes come off after about two or three shots.

Back to work today so I won't be replying for a while.

If you need Xavier to leave so you can pursue others, I understand feel free to write it that way.

Xavier is fine she's just not used to be so vulnerable or letting people see how vulnerable she can really be cause she puts on an act when she's on stage, wonders if maybe she isn't good enough for her husband etc cause he's been distancing himself from her. The plan was to come on the trip, reconnect with each other on an intimate level maybe interact with other couples or hook up even.

Back
Top Bottom