Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Swinging Couples Grab Bag of Ideas (OOC Chatter)/(NSFW)

I'm not really available on weekends either usually. I'm hoping that an experienced couple would invite us to either a private party to include all of us, or one of the exclusive clothing optional clubs. We can refer to the crowd in general as being naked so there is some degree of peer pressure to get naked.
I like the idea but I'm not sure any of the player couples fit the bill. Perhaps an NPC invitation or a "golden ticket" type of thing that brings us all together?

Another idea might be an 'erotic bonus experience' menu item that each of them picks so they end up on an adult only boat tour that is clothing optional, with some taking to the idea much quicker than others but eventually the last hold outs are pressured into it.

I'm sure there are other ideas along similar lines. I'm a little skeptical of a scene with this many writers all at once but we do have some pretty experienced writers here so I am game. Kind of the OP's call though, I can work through the group couple by couple as well.

@DonnaSalmer asked me about beforehand, so we won't have any problem there. I'll have a post out later today and we can continue from there. I understand that everyone will be a little busy, so I'll try to move things forward a bit. I don't think we'll be able to make a scene like this happen too soon, but we should keep it on the back burner until we have things fleshed out a bit. I'd rather not try to come up with how we'll make the scene happen right now. Let's just passively flesh out the setting until we feel confident in a scene like that.

I'll update the first post in the thread to keep track of scenes people are interested in and require some coordination. These would be scenes that take place in settings that haven't been created yet or require 4 or more people. When a scene is completed it will be removed from the list. Think of it as writing a Christmas list. Ask for whatever you'd like, no matter how outrageous, and we'll put it on the list. Since anyone can do this, there shouldn't be a problem in feeling a request is too outrageous because we all have the same liberty. Keep in mind, what goes on the list will happen, but may not happen too soon. If you feel that we may have forgotten about it just mention it again and I'll try to get us closer to the scene. Scenes may need to be changed, but I feel all of us know how to come up with ideas we'll enjoy, as well as our partners. I don't think anyone will suggest something we're all uncomfortable with. Best case scenario, we like the suggestions being made and can move forward comfortably.

I think your the GM and started it so you need to make a decision based on the input so far. Take the helm and steer the boat. The rest of us can follow.

Fine. As long as all agree, Xavier and Alexandra can be used as a gateway. Ethan and Joelle will come down to the pool and join everyone else. We can come up with the specifics in IC, but all of our characters are drawn together. We already have the connection between Kimberly and Xavier so that's no problem. Our end goal for this interaction is that something having to do with swinging happens before the characters disperse. Is anyone opposed?

Fine. As long as all agree, Xavier and Alexandra can be used as a gateway. Ethan and Joelle will come down to the pool and join everyone else. We can come up with the specifics in IC, but all of our characters are drawn together. We already have the connection between Kimberly and Xavier so that's no problem. Our end goal for this interaction is that something having to do with swinging happens before the characters disperse. Is anyone opposed?

@small package and I have been brainstorming and here is a potential idea. I want to lay it out here instead of trying to explain the mechanism in character and also allow for a bit of discussion if needed (though to be honest these things are hard to do as a committee).

So as presented this is a resort for "average consumer" with a reasonable price tag. Part of how they manage that is for upselling consumers of above average means bonus perks like being able to create special events with selected other guests. Xavier and Alexandra will be taking advantage of this option. So they can essentially 'shop' for the couples they want to meet. In our case, we are going to host a 'swim party' under the guise of a promotion for a swim wear company. So the invitation will include an interesting item of swim wear to be worn to the event. X & A will seem like another pair of invitees to the party but will have basically arranged for each couple based on their interest in them.

I'd like to have these invitations arrive 2 or 3 posts in (give or take) so we have an opportunity to introduce our characters into the story before trying to force them into a scene. So feel free to continue your various introductions but when ready you will get an invitation package and we can get the party started.

@Red Day how would you feel about being the MC of the party? You could mix the couples up under the guise of unbiased evaluations of the swimsuits. Though whatever you come up with would be fine with me.

I'm down for anything. Just let me know. I created Javi with the idea of being something of a facilitator so, yeah that'd be great. Maybe he gets a little handsy while judging, encourages other people to do the same.

I would normally dwell a bit more on a sex scene but being it is in the main IC thread we had decided to keep the details to a minimum so we can keep things moving along. I don't think we are going to hear from some of our characters until into the week. So I think it is just a bit of exploration and chat for those that are weekend writers. I do a bit of each but I have more time on the weekends than I do during the work week.

I'm down for anything. Just let me know. I created Javi with the idea of being something of a facilitator so, yeah that'd be great. Maybe he gets a little handsy while judging, encourages other people to do the same.
I would play it by ear, I'm guessing most couples won't need much encouragement but others may. We have at least one male pretty open to being pushed aside, some of the other may be less passive about it. But then that is part of the fun, seeing who reacts how.

Some players don't like the use of alcohol in roleplay. I intend to have MC drink quit a bit to loosen her up, but not sloppy stumbing drunk.

I'll be getting him pretty late this evening but think I should be able to get a post up, get everyone their drinks and interact. I'm sure Javi can keep the drinks coming at a fun but controlled rate.

I'm looking forward to the swimsuit party. Got a few fun ideas, we'll see what fits and where it all goes

I believe Kimberly will eventually meet up with Harold at the bar. Then it looks like one additional couple will have their intro later this week.

Just noticed how Ethan mistook Harold for a woman because of his hat. Nice touch.

Last edited:
So we are going to keep the swim suits on for a while? If not then @Red Day could mention to the couples that it is a clothing optional resort or am I getting ahead of things? If there are nude couples then we could mention them generically.

I think already going nude would be going a little to fast personally. Also, edited my post to reflect Kimberly's desire for a nude beach or clothes optional setting at some point during honeymoon.

I think we're still getting settled in, but Javi can definitely point out some fun beaches to em, plant some seeds for future scene locations. He more or less picked up on Xavier and Alex's vibe so he can throw out the suggestions and gauge everyone's reactions to the implication of going nude with each other etc

I was under the impression we wanted an arranged scenario, thus the swim party. We still need our last couple to engage but we are expecting them today, so in a way, up to now I think we are just killing time. Unless the preference is to have more organic pairings (of couples) on their own, which is fine with me as well, we just need to be somewhat on the same page.

@Crimson Angel how would you feel if my character recognized yours as being a stripper? They are all pretty much from the same city, so it doesn't seem implausible. That would allow us to pretty much have everyone invited to the group party fairly quickly.

Maybe we should tweak the party set up a tiny bit?

If everyone is going to meet up before the event, instead of all of the couples then randomly "winning" invites, how about Alex or Xavier just openly saying "we were invited to this thing, why don't you all join us" ?

I'm guessing it would be better if it came from Alex?

We never specified any exact times, so we can use that to our advantage. I'd say it's probably around 11am when their at the pool. The party could be held at night, maybe at a smaller venue? We may even want to have the party held at a nearby night club or bar to establish a tone. I'm not sure what @xavierrol and @small package had in mind, but I could envision a rave scenario almost, music and strobe lights galore.

I was thinking something way more subtle and discreet, it would be pretty much just the 4 couples. Maybe another 2 couples were invited but don't turn up so there are some empty chairs, which leaves it open for others to arrive late if more people join the game.

Back
Top Bottom