Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alien abduction? [Luna and I]

Smirking at her passed out body he tossed her into a cell. "When you wake up, this will all be a bad dream." He said a faint green glowing light filled the cell washing over her healing her wounds. Walking a monitor he watched her body be repaired by the soft light.

Luna woke up an hour later and sat up suddenly. She bit her lip and looked around despite her blurred vision, wondering why she wasn't hurting. She reached in between her legs, and there was no gaping hole. Her ass wasn't hurting either. She reached out, wondering what was in front of her. She then realized she was in a cell.

Vincent walked to the cell and opened it. "Hello dear." He said with a handsome smile. "Did you sleep well, and how are you feeling?" He asked concern in his voice. Moving to the monitor he checked the systems readings on her and smiled. "Good everything is alright."

Luna tried to focus on his face. His voice sounded a lot like the man from her nightmare, but it was softer. "My glasses.." She said quietly. She wanted to see where she was at least.

"Hold on dear." He said softly taking her hand into his leading her out of the ship and back onto the path they were walking. handing her the glasses he smiled at her softly. "Are you alright? You passed out on me and I was afraid, so I tried to find help."

"What?" She asked as she took the glasses from him and put them on. She blinked when she saw his face. He was the guy that was in her dream. "Well, I'm just gonna go. I'm okay now." She began to walk away.

He walked beside her a worried look on his face. "Are you sure your ok, you were out for almost an hour?" He asked his tone laced with concern. "Look I know Im a stranger but please, I cant let you walk out here alone." He said keeping up with her. "I promise Ill leave you be when you get to your place, I just dont want you to fall out again with no one around."

She was too tired to argue with him and she was still a little wobbly so she decided to let him follow. But she didn't want to talk to him. The dream was too real. She made sure she stayed ahead of him, not aknowledging him in the least.

"Is everything alright?" He asked a bit concerned with her actions. "No offence but your acting a bit strange? Should I call the hospitial or something?"

"No...I'm fine." She said quietly. She kept walking ahead, not wanting to make conversation with him. It was silly to think that a dream would come true, but it was too real. Sure, it got blurry, but the feeling was still inside her head.

He paused and lowered his head. "Im sorry." He said shaking his head. "I know Im a stranger, that happened to run into a beautiful woman in the park and offered her a walk home." He stopped to take a deep breath letting most of it form into a heavy sigh. "But when you fell out on me back there I was really worried, and ow Im tryhing towalk yo home, I know I probably seem like a stalker or some crazy person...."

Luna stopped in her tracks and turned around. The man still gave her a cold feeling. A feeling like she should run. "I'm sorry. But I am okay now, I'm just tired and I have a headache. You can stop following me now." She then turned around and then made a right, walking down an empty driveway that was to her house. She got out her keys and looked back at him, waiting for him to leave.

"Ok, Well I guess Ill see you around." He said with a smile and turned leaving her by herself in the darkness of the night. A smile played across his lips, His games with her had just started. Walking back to the park he took a seat on the bench he first met her and looked into the sky. "How long?"

((Sorry for not getting on sooner, Ive been searching for a job again, we are about to loose our house cause we cant pay rent, but its all good, i dont like the people I live with anyway.))

Back
Top Bottom