Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alien abduction? [Luna and I]

A tall handsome man walked along a trail through the city park, it was a pleasent day, not to hot with a nice warm breeze, the sun was out with few clouds floating lazily in the sky. Turning his attention from the clouds he scopped out the area looking for somethig. "Hmmm, i need a good specimen." He mumbled to himself watching the park patirons go about their days not knowing what was going though his head and that any one of them could soon run into a horrible fate.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=434250">http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post ... &id=434250</a><!-- m -->

Looking at her watch for the twentieth time, Luna decided to sit down for the first time in two hours. She was waiting for someone. The boy that she confessed her love to. She had asked him to meet her in the park at four, but it was nearly six pm now and everyone was beginning to leave. "Just one more hour." She said quietly as she looked at her feet. Was he standing her up?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k243/Solies/GodofHatred2.jpg">http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k243/ ... atred2.jpg</a><!-- m -->

The man walked around to the middle of the park seeing a very attractive young woman sitting alone. Slowly making his way to her he stopped a few feet infront of her. "Hello ma'am." He said politely. "May I ask why such a lovely girl is sitting alone in the park?" He asked a warm smile in on his face and in his eyes. "Mind if I join you?" He asked before taking a seat beside her. He didnt want to be rude.

She looked up at the man and then watched him sit next to her. It was kind of uncomfortable sitting next to such a handsome stranger. "I'm waiting for someone.." She said shyly. She didn't want to say anything more than that. It was never a good idea to talk to a stranger about personal things. Especially when they thought you were attractive. "What are you doing here?" She asked, trying to make casual conversation so she wouldn't seem rude.

"But its getting dark, and Im sure he just stood you up." He said with a sigh. "I just hate when that happens, you spill your guts to someone, they tell you to meet them somewhere they never show, when you bring it up they act like they innocently forgot." He said turning to her with a smile. "Well Im not from around here and this park is so lovely that I just wanted to take it all in, then I find you sitting all by your lonesome."

Luna was surprised that he said what he did. Her eyes went to him for just a second, but then she looked away. "I know he stood me up..but I don't want to go home. I want to stay and wait." As soon as she was done with that sentence a gust of wind made her shiver and realize how cold it was. Then she felt her scarf slip from her neck and follow the direction of the wind she stood up and chased after it. It was her favorite and she didn't want to lose it.

He stood up and with swift long strides passed her and caught the floating scarf between his fingers. Stopping and holding it out to her he smiled. "But if you stay out much longer dear you will catch a cold. And not much is worse that being sick and heartbroken." He said a bit of sadness in his eyes.

She took her scarf from him and smiled sadly. "I guess you're right. I should leave. Thank you." She slipped her scarf back on and then turned around and began to walk away. She still didn't want to leave, but it was getting dark. She just had to accept the rejection.

He walked beside her and extended his hand. "Im Vincent by the way." He said introducing himself to her with a smile. "Well since its getting dark mind if I walk you to your car, or home if you dont live far from here, I dont think Ill be able to forgive myself if I let such a beauty walk off into the night alone where something might happen." He said.

She smiled and blushed slightly at his comment. She should have been worried that a stranger was attempting to follow her home, but the flattery distracted her from such a thought. "My name is Luna, and I should be okay. But I guess there would be no trouble if you walked me half way."

"Luna, thats a lovely name for a lovely yourng woman." He said smiling at her soft blush. "Alright, Halfway I can deal with." He said with a smile offering her his arm. "So Im safe to assume you dont live far from here?"

She took his hand and shrugged. "Maybe I do." She stuck out her tongue and laughed a bit. She was a little too happy a man was walking her home. She smiled a bit and shook her head. "I do. I enjoy the walk here sometimes. Its really...nice." She inhaled slowly and sighed.

Vincent laced his fingers with hers. "Well thats assuring." He said laughing. "I can tell, I might just have to return here again, its truely beautiful here." He said looking down at her. "Your a truely beautiful woman." He said smiling at her. "I think I will take you back with me." His soft smile turned ice cold. Covering her mouth he pulled her againsts his body wrapping his arm around her holding her down. "Its no use fighting, your mine now." He said in a dark tone. Pulling her off into a wooded area.

The minute he said he'd take her back with him her eyes went wide. She was suddenly in his vice like grip and being pressed against his body. She let out a muffled scream as he dragged her into the trees, desperately trying to break free of his grip. But it was no use; he had her right where he wanted. She couldn't move at all like this. Tears ran down her cheeks when she realized she was going to be abducted by this man. He'd beat her and rape her and kill her...

Vincent pulled her deeper into the woods and finally let go of her. Holding his hand out a large object appeared infornt of them. Grabbing her by her waist he walked into in tossing her to the floor. "Welcome to my ship." He said spreading his arms to show her the inside of the alien vessel. "And you my dear, are my test subject." He said laughing.

Luna looked around, her eyes wide. She didn't understand what he meant. Ship? "What are you...insane?" Luna asked, her voice shaky with terror. "What do you mean, test subject? What are you going to do with me?" She could feel her entire body shaking with fear, but she had to keep herself together. She'd be able to escape if she did.

"Insane?" He asked her looking at her with hurt eyes. Taking her chin in his hand he jerked her face to his with a wicked smile. "Why yes, yes I am. Not even my own race could handle me." He said his amber eyes shining. "Poor little human girl, This will be so much fun." He said letting go of her and back handing her with tremendous force.

She cried out as he hit her with enough force to send her to her stomach. Her glasses slid to the far side of the room, and she couldn't see a thing. "Your own race? What are you talking about?" She whimpered and tried to feel around for her glasses. It would be bad if she lost them. She'd never escape when she was as blind as a bat.

Vincent walked up behind her and took a handfull of her hair pulling her to her knees by it. "Oh do you need those to see?" He sneered tossing her to her glasses. "Right infront of you." He said turning from her to opperate the control pannels. "I can make it where you will never need those glasses again." He said turning from the controls and walking to a bare operating table.

She flinched when he grabbed her by the hair the felt herself flying across the room. She landed with a thud and made a small noise that was a cry of pain. She reached in front of herself and put them on. "No...Let me go. I don't want your help.." She said quietly as she turned herself to him.

"Dont be so scared. Im only going to correct your eye sight." He said with a laugh. flinging his arm out at her three tentacles shot from his hand wrapping around her legs arms and throat. Lifting her with ease he laughed at her situation. "Im sorry but I really did mean everything I said out there, and thats why I had to make you mine." He explained.

She screamed when the tentacles took hold of her, feeling the texture of its surface. It was so unreal, she thought she was dreaming for a moment. "What are you?!" She shouted. Her voice had a little strain inside it due to the tentacles around her throat. She could only hope he would not soffocate her to near death and knock her unconscience.

He laughed at her scream. Loosening the hold on her throat he pulled her inches from him. "I already told you, not of your planet." He said flicking out a freakishly long thick tongue out and running it up the side of her face tasting her. "So sweet. I wonder how you taste elsewhere?"

Somehow he had lost all of his attractiveness the moment that tongue slipped out. She looked away when he licked at her cheek, blushing at the last comment he made. She had an idea of what he meant, and that was all she needed. She began to struggle against his hold, but before that she turned her head and quickly bit into his tongue.

Vincent cringed lightly then started to laugh at her meager attempts to escape. "Do you really think that will stop me?" He ask now squeezing her tightly with his tentacles. Flinging her into a far wall he lashed three more tentacles from his opposite hand. All three of them whipped across her back tearing the fabric of her clothing and leaving huge red welts.

Back
Top Bottom