Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alien abduction? [Luna and I]

Laughing at her screams he sighed. "To bad love, your going to feel some pain." He said laughing as he forced teh tentacle against her tight hole. After a moment of trying he finally pushed it in and burried it to her womb in one fell thrust.

She screamed as he penetrated her with just one thrust and felt her hymen break. Blood began drip from her pussy and onto his tentacles. "No! No more!" She cried, tears streaming down her cheeks once again.

Pulling the tentacle all but out of her he pushed it back in, a faint buldge could be seen moving in her stumach. "Aah we have a virgin, or had atleast." He laughed. "Well if your a virgin there then I wonder...." He trailed off smilng. A tentacle slid between her ass cheeks and the tip prodded agaisnt her tight little hole.

Despite her screams, she could feel something pressing against the tight ring of flesh that was her asshole. "No! Don't you dare! Don't you dare!" She repeated over and over. No matter how many times she said it though, she knew it would happen.

"Ohh I dare." He said tauntingly forcing the tentacle into her tight ass. Pushing it deep into her ass he started to pump both tentacles in an alternating pattern. Each one rubbing against the other with every movement. "So little human, What is your plan for me now, kill me still?" He asked now smashing the tentacle into her womb but not being able to enter it yet.

Her screams got louder once he invaded her asshole. There was no proper lubrication, so it hurt ten times worse. She couldn't answer his question because she was in too much pain. Each time he slammed into her womb it opened just a little more for it.

"Ahh did I hurt you?" He sneered under her screams. "Here let me help." He laughed at her as another tentacle pressed agaisnt her ass. The small tentacle slipped into the tight hole and started to secrete a soft of lubricate. "The more I work that in the more sensitive you will become." He said grinning.

She could feel the hot lubricant enter her ass and it felt tingly, but it wasn't enough to make it stop hurting. Her cunt was beginning to adjust to the tentacle as well, so her screams got less frantic. "Please...stop this!" She begged, though she knew what the answer would be.

Pulling her closer to him he pressed his lips softly to hers. "You will be alright love." He said soflty pusghing the smaller tentacle deeper into her ass winding it around the one alreadly there. "Just let everything come together, soon you will be screaming for more."

Luna twisted her head away from the kiss. "The hell I will!" She protested before she felt that tingly sensation get stronger. She could hear the wet noises coming from her ass due to the strange lubricant and it aroused her for some reason. The burning sensation decreased and was replaced with dull pleasure, and she had to struggle not to moan.

"Oh you will." He said laughing. He now pushed the tentacle in her cunt hard against her womp forcing it into her. The tendrals started to move about rugging agasint the inside of her womb and agaisnt her walls. PUmping the tentacle in her ass faster he slowly burried it deeper into her.

She yelped when it slipped into her womb. Despite how uncomfortable it was, she felt her cunt tighten once again and that familiar pressure beginning to build. She was no longer screaming, but she was grunting. She didn't want to enjoy what this monster was doing to her.

"I think I've been nice enough to you since Ive started." He said pulling the tentacles from her. "Now its time for me to have my fun. More tentacles grew form his hands and arms all of various sizes. Three about an inch and a half a peice wound together and pressed against her tiny ass hole.

She didn't know what he meant and didn't feel any difference between the tentacle before and what she was feeling now. She opened her eyes and squinted as she focused them on his figure. It seemed like he he grown more appendages.

Pushing the four and a half inches into her ass with one swift thrust he pumped them into her hard and fast. A giant five inch thick tentacle with a unique looking head pressed agaisnt her stumach rubbing where he womb is at before moving down to her cunt and pushing hard against it.

She cried out when he slammed the bigger tentacle into her ass. It was beginning to hurt again, though the pleasure was still there. She could feel how big the tentacle was at her pussy was. "Why..? Why are you doing this to me..?" She sobbed.

"Cause I want to." He answered with a laugh finally forcing the large tentacle into her tight cunt. Slowly he managed to push it deep into her. "So damn tight." He groaned as he contiued to slam into her ass while strecthing out her pussy. "I need to open you up some so you can take what I want to give you."

She screamed when he forced the second tentacle into her pussy. Surely she couldn't fit anymore into her pussy. She felt herself stretching to the limit. "Please...no more..I can't take it!" She cried. She wasn't sure what he wanted to give to her.

Taking no note to her screams or protests he started to fuck her fast and hard with both tentacles. Each thrust into her the head smashed against her womb beating her from the inside. He could clearly see every movement he made inside her tight cunt now. "Look at that, You can see me moving inside of you." He said laughing as he forced a tentacle into her mouth now fucking all three of her holes.

Her cries were cut short when he forced another tentacle in her mouth. She could feel her skin stretching each time he pushed in and out of her tight cunt. Actually, by human standards, she wasn't tight anymore. The pressure inside her was building again despite her pain.

"Lets see how many of my eggs you can hold." He said laughing and smashing the head of the tentacle against her womb. The tip of it opened and latched on to her. "Are you ready?" He asked not caring the answer. Several large buldges moved up the lengt of the tentacle until they reached the entrence of her pussy. Stretching her futher they pushed into her. "Oh this will be a tight fit." He groan forcing the first egg into her womb, it was about two inches around. Dumping several more into her he pulled the tentacles from her and layed her on the ground. "My my, I can see my eggs inside of you. How does it feel to knocked up by a species you dont even know? But you can always push them out if you want."

When he mentioned eggs, her eyes widened and she tried to protest but the tentacle was still in her mouth. She felt them flood into her one by one and then let out a muffled scream. When it finally stopped and he layed her down, she could barely make out the bulge in her stomach. Usually males didn't have eggs, but it did not come from his sex, but rather the appendages from his body. "Why? Why would you do this to me?" She sobbed, looking up at the ceiling since she couldn't see him.

Laughing at her tears he held his face in his hand. "Silly girl, all because I can. I didnt fertalize them. You can still push them out of you if you want. My race mates in several ways, that how we became so great. All we really need is a body to hold the eggs, and to fertilize them, but if a species is compatible with us we can just fertilize their eggs and make halfbreeds, whom may I mention can be quite more powerful than the full blooded of our race." He said giving her a small lesson in his species.

She wasn't sure why he was urging her to push them out. She felt no contractions and that meant her cervix was shut tight. "What happens when I push them out?" She demanded, failing to see what was so funny. She wanted to get rid of them, but right now it was physically impossible.

Stepping up to her he still laughed. "Your pathitic screams and cries, they bring me laughter." He said sinesterly. {utting his foot on her stumach he pressed down. "Nothing will happen, to you, or to them." He laughed putting more force trying to squeeze them from her.

Back
Top Bottom