Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alien abduction? [Luna and I]

She cried out when he stepped on the swell of her stomach. One of the eggs pressed painfully against the opening of her cervix. She didn't get it. What was the point of him putting them inside her if he wasn't going to fertilize them? "Oww, don't force them out!"

"I just love how your race is so susceptible to pain and pleasure." He said laughing at her cries of protest. "Why not force them out?" He lifted he foot and stomped the swell of her stumach forcing one to pop out of her. "Its just to easy to flood your minds with emence pleasure and then pain bouncing back and forth untill your bodys cant differentiate."

She screamed when one of the eggs left her body and another lodged into the tight opening. She had a mini contraction that forced it out of her and she screamed in pain. "Stop it!" She screamed. "Stop torturing me! I'm begging you!" Her body had another small contraction and another egg lined up with the opening of her womb.

"Ahh now it looks like your body is reacting to its intruders." He said laughing as she pushed the eggs from her cunt. "Stop, why stop, Im just starting my fun." He said sending a tentacle up her leg. The appendege snaked around her thigh and pressed itself agaisnt her ass rubbing the ring of muscles of her asshole.

She felt the tentacla at the now gaping hole that was her ass. There was no reaction to it, however. She had gotton used to it and expected no surprise to it. She pushed out another egg, but the contractions stopped after that and her stomach had shrunk considerably.

I know there are at least two more in there." He said stuffing the tentacle into her ass. It rubbed the back of her womb through her ass. Slipping two thin tenticles into her cunt the moved along her pussy walls to her womb stretching it open and holding it.

She whimpered when he opened her up, but the contrations didn't start up again. Her body wasn't at the right angle for the eggs to fall out of her. She could feel her womb being poked from the inside and then cried out. What was he trying to do?

The two small tentacle stretched her open a bit more and started to run up the sides of her womb stopping when they found the openings to her tubes. "Ah there we go." He said smiling. A large tentacle wrapped aorund her waist and lifted her into the air upright.

She felt the last two remaining eggs slip from her body and cried out. She didn't even bother asking him why he put them inside her if he was just going to take them out. He'd only laugh at her. Her breath was ragged from the eggs leaving her body.

"Now its time for me to get mine." He said with a smirk. Pulling her arms above her head and spreading her legs as wide as they could go he started to chuckle darkly. "Your in for a real treat." He said as a massive tentacle ripped from the front of his pants, it was no less than eight inches thick covered in raised knobs and ribs with the fleshy tendrals. The head was another half inch thicker than the rest. "I will give you all I have to offer, I hope you survive." He taunted the two tiny tentacels in her pushed into her tubes blocking off her ovaries.

Luna let out another whimper as the smaller tentacles went in deeper. She didn't want to look at what he was talking about, but she had a feeling she'd be in excruciating pain. He had opened her legs so far that it hurt. "Please...please don't do this. I'll do anything, just don't hurt me anymore!" She begged one final time. If he didn't listen to her then that was the end of it. She wouldn't beg anymore.

Pressing the head of the tenticle against her pussy he wiggled it trying to force it in. "Dont hurt you? Why would I ever dream of hurting you?" He asked in a sincere sounding voice. "It has never been my intentions to hurt you, only to break you." He said darkly.

She screamed when he began trying to fit the humongous thing inside of her. "Oww, it hurts!" She cried as her tears grew heavier. "You're hurting me while your try to break me and you know it!" She screamed at him. It would never fit without killing her. She was going to die at the hands of the alien.

"Hehehehe, my my, you believe the words that come from my mouth? Of course I know Im hurting you, I want to hurt you, break you, fix you and repeat it. I have technology to heal any wound, no matter how great." He said laughing at her tears. His tongue sliped from his mouth to lick up the salty drops.

She knew what he was getting at. The 'wounds' were her gaping holes that he had caused. He would fix them back up and then cause them again. "You bastard...you bastard.." She sobbed, wishing he'd just let her go. She felt his tongue against her cheek and turned away.

"Oh, Im not a bastard. I had a father, and a mother, a whole damn family, but I killed them." He said laughing. "It was so enjoyable, listening to them beg.... Just like you are now." He finally managed to tear into her cunt, the massive intrusion ripped its way to her womb smashing into it.

She let out a piercing scream as he tore into her body. She couldn't feel anything but that piercing pain. She writhed underneath him, screaming at the top of her lungs.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! DOES IT HURT?" He yelled at her with a gleeful sadistic smile. pumping into her fast and hard he laughed watching the tentacle move inside of her.

She didn't answer him. She couldn't make words. It was just long periods of screaming and short moments of inhaling. She stopped moving; it just made it hurt more. Her eyes were shut tight, tears escaping them slowly.

Smiling sadisticly the tentacle moved faster and harder still. A thick slimy tentacle pushed its way into her ass as he fucked her from both hole relentlessly. Waiting for her to scream again he shoved another one into her mouth now fucking all three of her hole brutally.

Her eyes flew open when he forced the tentacle in her mouth. There was no pain in her her ass, in fact it felt good compared to everything else. Her body rocked violently as he violated her holes. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she let out muffled screams on the appendage.

"Well I think I will give you my gift now." He said laughing. The tentacles swole up breifly before exploding into torrents of cum filling her body fast. He dumped his seed deep into her battered cunt and anus and filled her mouth and throat with his hot sticky cum to the point of her stumach swelling softly and cum gushing from around his intrusions.

She found herself choking on his sperm as it filled both her stomach and her womb. Her stomach stretched before her eyes and she felt sick. Not only from lack of air but from the sight of her tummy raising.

Pulling the tentacle from her his cum pored from her into a pool below her. wrapping a tentacle around her torso he squezzed her swollen stumach squeezing the hot seman from her womb and ass. "Ahh, I feel much better." He said with a smile.

Rhe cnuldn`t help but throw up, aod she tasted nothing but cum. She then fainted, no longer able to stand the pain. Her pussy had a large, gaping hole and it was a surprise that she was even alive.

Back
Top Bottom