Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alien abduction? [Luna and I]

She screamed when he tore her clothes off and felt burning and irritation of her skin. Her spine hurt from being thrown against the wall as well. "No! Let me go, you'll regret if you don't!" She threatened. Her glasses had slipped off once again. They never fit will, but being thrown around like this just made them slip off easily.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! Really now, I will regret doing this?" He laughed at her whipping her again. "What are you going to do little girl? Will you stop me?" He asked with a wicked grin. "I really dont see where your in a position to make threats." Balling the ends of the tentacles he 'punched' her in the stumach lifting her off the floor and grabbing her with the others. "Come on, amuse me, tell me how you plan on making me regret this?" He asked with twisted amusement in his voice.

She cried out when he struck her, hot tears streaming down her cheeks. Then he knocked the breath out of her, and she was left gasping as the tentacles lifted her from the ground. "I..." She wasn't quite sure what to say. The fact was, she couldn't do anything. She bit her lower lip and looked away from him. "I'll kill you."

Pulling her so she was inches from his face he laughed hysterically. "Kill me, really?" He continued to laugh untill tears rolled form his eyes. "How do you plan of killing me? You cant even hurt me." He reminded her of her febel attempts of attacking him. "I really do like them feisty and so far love, your the best." He pressed his lips harshly agaisnt hers. His tongue writhed against her lips forcing its way into her hot mouth thrashing around licking and prodding everywhere.

She tried to pull away when he kissed her, but the tentacles kept her in place. When he pushed his tongue inside her mouth she flinched and at one point gagged when it got too deep. She bit on his tongue once more, harder this time. She wanted to bite through it and hurt him badly. She hated him.

He felt her bit down on his tongue and grinned. Forcing his tongue into her throat he made her deepthoat the pulsing organ. "It will take more than that to harm me little girl." He said now whipping her back and ass harshly with more tentacles. Two tentacles formed from his wrists ad slithered up her body wrapping themselves around her breasts squeezing them harshly. The tips of the tentacles began to rapidly flick across her nipples teasing them into hardness.

She made desperate gagging noises as he forced his tongue down her throat and closed her eyes. Her body lurched each time he struck her. Her breasts couldn't help but be stimulated as the tentacles played with them. The tightness was uncomfortable, but that was the least of her worries. She couldn't breath very well, and was beginning to feel light headed.

He pulled his tongue from her mouth. "Care to continue fighting?" He asked dropping her to the floor. "Poor little girl. I think I will have to really punish you now." He said with a grim smile. His tentacle wrapped around her arms, legs and waist spreading her out. "My my what a lovely body you have, I cant wait to violate it." He said laughing.

She slammed her head on the ground when he released her and the next thing she knew she was being held again. She felt the air hit her bare slit and whimpered a bit. She knew what was coming next and she had no power to stop it. "Don't you dare.." She sobbed, but of course she did not have anything to threaten him with so it probably sounded pathetic.

"Oh I would never think of it." He replied with a sinister grin. Whiping a tentacle up he lashed it against her slit and clit. "I really love the fight in you." He said whipping her slit, ass and breast at the same time.

She screamed as he beat on her most sensitive of her body. It wasn't long before her pussy lips began to swell. "Stop it! Please!" She cried. She was never a defiant person and now she could see that was a good thing.

Vincent laughed at her cries of protest. "What would you rather me do?" He asked with an evil grin. "Would this work." He slid a tentacle between her legs, it slid between her swollen lips rubbing against her battered pussy and clit, and ran between her ass rubbing both holes. "I could always make you feel just as much pleasure as pain. Now pumping the tentacle across her most sensitive areas he smiled at her.

She moaned and felt her cunt slicken with her nectar as he forced his appendages against her sex. "No...please just leave me alone!" She screamed as her body began to struggle against the grip of the tentacles. She was getting tired but she couldn't just let him do what he wanted with no trouble.

He laughed at her as she screamed in protest but her body reacted in delight. "Oh I can make this so much better." He said laughing. The texture of the smooth appendage began to change. Hundreds of tiny, fleshy tendrals not even half an inch in length grew from the surface. As he continued to rub her now wet cunt the growths stimulated her clit, lips and both holes.

She felt her cheeks burn with embarassment as she felt the pleasure increase. Her clit was swollen with delight and with each pass she could feel herself beginning to get close to her climax. Her pussy began to spasm and she moaned even louder. "No more!" She screamed as her juices began to drip from her cunt.

"Awh but your cunt is dripping with pleasure." He said speeding up his movement while adding more pressure. Two more tentacles ran up her body and wrapped around her tits. The tips of them opened into makeshift mouths filled with the same tendrals. They attatched themselves to her nipples tugging them while the tendreals swirled and 'licked' her nipples in every direction.

As soon as the the tentacles latched onto her nipples she knew she couldn't hold on. After thirty seconds she screamed loudly and climaxed hard. It covered the tentacle and got on the floor. She panted, finding herself wanting more.

Vincent laughed at her climax pulling the tentacle away and licking some of her sweet cum from it. "My my what a pleasent taste." He said now looking at her hungerly. "I think I will try some from the source." He said pulling her to him. He burried his face between her legs taking in a deep breath. "And smells so sweet." His hot breath flowling over her pussy. letting his long thick tongue snake from his mouth her ran his between her slit lapping up as much of her orgasm as he could.

She couldn't help but moan as he slid his wet rough tongue against her pussy. She liked it, so she did not protest. She swallowed hard, her body relaxing in his grasp. Her pussy spasmed slightly at each lick he gave her.

Removing his tongue from her pussy he looked up at her. "Enjppying this now?" He asked before returning his tongue to her cunt. using the tip he teased her tight pussy but not entering it. "I think I will steal away your innocence with this." He said forcign the inche thick organ deep into her wet hole. Writhing it around inside of her he massaged the inside of her pussy with his erotic moving tongue hitting her g-spot seveal times in the process.

She cried out when he pushed his tongue deep inside her. It didn't take long before her nectar poured out of her once again, reacting to the inch wide organ. Her legs shook and her body shuddered as he messaged the inside of her canal and she began to tighten. "Don't..." She began, her will beginning to fade. "Stop.." She finished. She didn't know which way she meant it at that point.

"Dont stop?" He said his tongue still inside of her. "As you wish." He forced his tongue deeper into her untill the tip reached her womb. Licking the entrence of her womb he forced the tip of his tongue into her flicking it around hitting the walls of her womb.

She wasn't surprised that he took it like that, but when he pushed further in it became uncomfortable. "No! I mean't stop! Don't do this anymore!" She screamed. She felt him pentrate her womb and made a surprised yelping noise. "Stop, that's too deep!" She felt just how painful the feeling of his tongue stretching her hymen was now that he stopped focusing on her G spot.

Vincent laughed at her cries. Pulling his tongue from her he lapped at the remaining juices and grinned. "If that was to much how do you plan on taking his?" A large tentacle about three inches wide grew from his forearm snakeing its way to her pussy. The tip was slightly bulbed and covered in the same tendrals as the other while the rest was studded. Pressing the tiip of it against her pussy he rubbed her thight hole prodding it softly.

She couldn't see what he was talking about because her glasses had came off some time ago. However, when he pressed it against her she could feel how large it was. "Wait...don't! It won't fit! Please, I'll do anything just don't push it in!" She screamed, however she didn't bother to struggle because she knew the result.

Back
Top Bottom