Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Closed. =[ ]

Re: (Gray & [LunarDysis]) A Forbidden Love

"Maybe again this weekend?" She asked and smiled up to him, her fingers tracing his hand before squeezing it softly. Her eyes traveled up to his and she smiled softly, "I love you too." She said and squeezed his hand gently, leaning up and kissed his lips softly once more. This time not as fast but not taking longer than she had liked. "I didn't want to go." She said with a soft laugh and she brushed her hair to the side.

"O rmaybe some days after school?" She asked, just as long as they were able to be together. She couldn't wait til graduation where she could spend all the time she wanted with him and now not get in trouble for being a student.

Giving a helpless little smile, he leaned forward and brushed a hand through her hair, out of her face before stealing a quick kiss once more, checking the clock and giving a light little sign as he saw it was almost time for class to begin. "Most definitely, This time I promise we'll have something to do." Tilting his head as he spoke, he motioned with his head to the clock, hearing a small patter of footsteps in the hall.

Leaning back and mouthing a final 'I love you' he turned about from where he sat on his desk, sliding off and coming to a stand even as the first of the students entered into the class.

She smiled and looked into his eyes, kissing his lips back softly and she sighed. Though she breathed in and gave his lips a quick one more kiss before seeing him mouth those words. "I love you too." She mouthed back as she stood up and moved over to her desk. She gave a soft sigh and brushed her hair back from her face, her face glowing with happiness as she opened her notebook to get herself ready for his class.

It turned out to be one of his favorite classes in his entire career. Sitting and standing before the class, as risky as it might have been he found time every now and then to steal the chance to send her a small smile, or a look only she would understand. It seemed to pass so fast, and as the bell rang for the next period, he stood by the door, letting the students file out, giving a few a cheerful goodbye. And when she moved to leave, he leaned in quickly, making sure nobody was looking, before whispering a small. "Have a wonderful day love." And then he pulled away, smiling at her as he moved back to his desk.

And though no one caught him looking at her a lot of the time she understood each look and smile. Placing her bag over her shoulder to leave before stopping at the door, "You too." She said softly, her hand on his side and stomach, as she was the last to leave. She smiled and left the room before she walked down the hall slowly, her hands in her pockets and she turned the corner before looking back and sighing softly. She bit her bottom lip, wishing she could run back and just kiss him. Though she couldn't in school but the smile stayed on her face through out the day slowly.

The day following his first class passed all to slowly for Sam. Trying to pass the time by throwing himself fully into his teaching, he awaited the the end of the day eagerly, a lingering smile upon his face as well. One thing did come out of their time apart however, it gave him time to think of a few ideas for something they might possibly be able to do where their weren't many people around or something of similar ilk. A few thoughts occurred to him, one in particular he though he might suggest the next time he had the chance.

The day slowly passed on with how bad she just wanted to run back to his classroom, but to her relief the bell rang and she left the clasroom. Moving to her locker she put her things away and waited for the kids to leave as she walked up the stairs and moved down the hall slowly. Peaking into his room and then down the hall both ways she stepped inside and shut the door behind her, locking it and she smiled as it was empty except him.

It took a fair bit of willpower, but he managed to stay put in the class until she came, knowing if he left to look for he might not find her at all. As she locked the door behind her, he slid from his seat on the desk, unfolding his arms as his lips curved up into a smile. "Hey." Was all he got out before his arms fell around her shoulders, resting on her back as his lips fell forward against hers.

She smile and wrapped her arms around his waist and gave a soft sigh of relief that the day was over, "Hey." She said softly and closed her eyes, leaning up as their lips met softly. Her hands resting on his back against his shoulder blades. "How was your day?" She asked against his lips as she looked up and into his eyes, her hands traveling up and down his back slowly as she gave a soft but yet bright smile.

Smiling faintly, he closed his eyes and let out a content sigh, glad to be back in her exclusive presence. "Alright, but my mind seemed to be fond of wondering today." He admitted, giving a brief grin before leaning down and giving a light kiss to her forehead. "It's good to see you again." He said, realizing he made it sound as thought they had been apart for for longer then they had.

((Hey, sorry my replies have been sparse, I was thinking, where would you like to go, plot wise, with the story?))

She couldn't help but laugh and she smiled, her arms around his waist and her eyes closed as she breathed in softly. "Same here." She said and kissed his cheek before she looked up to him and shook her head, "It is, it's only been like six hours though." She chuckled and kept her arms around him and then pressed her head to his chest and sighed, "But even six hours is too long to be apart from you." She whispered and closed her eyes. Though after a moment she pulled away and she looked up to him, wondering what they were going to do today. Though then she realized she hadn't kissed him for a while and she caressed his cheek. She leaned up and pressed her lips against his, her arms around his neck as she pulled him close. "I love you." She whispered softly, though just as she finsihed whispering it the door was unlocked. Though not hearing the click, she kept her lips pressed against his softly. But she heard the door open and she breathed in sharply, her arms dropping a bit and she turned hearing a voice.

"Hey, heard your still in your room. Just wanted to..." The mans voice dropped off, "What in the world?!" He cried out and shut the door. She gasped and dropped her hands and moved away as she bit her bottom lip. "You were kissing a student?" He asked, their principal and she shook her head quickly. "No! Mr. Brown, it.. it wasn't his fault." She shook her head, "I came onto him. I.. Me like every girl has a crush on him. I.. just decided to act. I kissed him, he didn't kiss back." She said and peered down as she could feel his glare on her. He looked up to him, "Is this true, Sam?" He asked, his hands on his hips and she looked up quickly towards Sam, giving a quick pleading look to tell him it was.

Giving a smile in return as her lips pressed to his so very sweetly, his eyes had shot open at the sound of the door opening, however, it was to late to hide the fact as their mouths parted, the moment of silence lasting a lifetime of stunned shock. Finally, as the world began to move once more, Sam turned his gaze the the man standing in the doorway.

Upon hearing Aislyn's words, he stood momentarily looking at her, only able to avert his gaze in the nick of time to sound as though he weren't fumbling for a lie. "She did indeed kiss me." He started, choosing his words carefully, technically, that wasn't a lie, just a misdirection. Seeing her look, he knew what she was trying to do, and logically, he knew it made sense, the repercussions would be less for a student then a teacher, however, it pained him greatly to do so. "It was only a minor lapse in judgment however, perhaps it would be better if we simply overlooked this whole mess, it would save us all quite a hassle I would think." He wasn't sure how effective his words would be, but perhaps he could reason with the man in some way.

The man shook his head, shooting a glare towards her and he breathed in sharply. He stepped to the side, picking up her bag and holding it out to her. "Get out of my school now." He said and looked at the wall, "I will let you know when you can come back on campus." He muttered and cocked his brow before looking to her and she swallowed. "But..sir. I.." she said and he cleared his throat. "Overlooked?" He asked and shook his head, "She broke the rules, no physical contact between students and teachers. And seeing as how you don't have a relationship or anything to do with this...girl." He looked over to her, "She's the one who knows the consequences." He crossed his arms. She sighed and looked down before looking over to Sam for a mere second. She gripped her fingers around the band of her bag and bit her bottom lip to stop it from quivering. She turned from the men and opened the door, stepping out and moving down the hallway, knowing what she was in for when she reached home as the principal left his room already dialing her parents number.

Back
Top Bottom