Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Closed. =[ ]

Re: (Gray & [LunarDysis]) A Forbidden Love

Glad she seemed just as happy to see him as he was her, he thought about it for a moment. "Well, if it's not unusual for you to go see your friends after school today, why not? Honestly, it's a little embarrassing to say, but I really would love to see you more today."

Smiling, he nodded, seeing her grab her phone and almost laughing out loud as he put on a mock expression on his face. "Hey, no phones in school young lady." Laughing then honestly as he stopped the jest, he knew it wasn't that funny, but.. well, dammit, he was happy.

She smiled and nodded, "I usually hang out with my friends almost every day." She said with a nod, "And one in a while We all have a get together. Like.. a sleep over." She shrugged and her face flushed brightly at his words. "I know.. I know. I'm bad." She laughed as she held her phone in her hand. She smiled to him as she nodded and she kissed his lips softly once more. She dialed in her mothers number and brought the phone to her ear.

"Hey mom.." She said with a nod and a smile. "Yeah, we are." She said and brushed her hair behind her ears and she glanced down. "Okay, well I'll let you know what's going on later." She said with a nod. "Mmhmm, bye love you." She said and hung up. "She was asking if I was sleeping over." she smiled and placed her phone back into her bag.

Smiling as she made the call, and then as she spoke afterwords, it took Sam a moment to catch the implication. "So, you'll be spending the night then?" He asked, his face ever so lightly flushed. Truthfully, his heart beat faster at the thought, and he nodded, and gave a smile, letting her know he like the idea.

"Well, I suppose we have while a while to be together then, were fairly fortunate." He continued, thinking that if it was this easy, perhaps it wouldn't be so hard to wait till graduation. Smiling once more, he went over to her and gave her a brief bug and kiss before pulling away. "Well, why don't we take my car? It may be dangerous to go together but... if you start to walk, as if you were going home, or to a friends, I'll drive by once your alone and pick you up, sound good?" Thinking, he wondered if there was a better way. "Or I could give you the key and you could get in my car and duck down, then I could follow in a bit, your call." Shrugging he left it up to her, not sure which would work better.

She blushed softly and nodded, "Yeah if you'd like me to." She said before seeing his smile and his nod and she laughed, kissing his lips back softly. "It might be better if I start walking and then you pick me up. I don't want to be caught by a teacher or anyone else if they see me getting into your car and ducking down." She smiled and placed her phone back into her bag as she closed it and slung it over her shoulder. She smiled softly up to him, "Well.. I best get walking." She said and smiled softly up to him.

"I'll see you in a little bit." She said and leaned up, kissing his lips softly, caressing his cheek before she pulled away. Her heart pounding in her chest still, not as hard but still crazily. She smiled and turned as she stepped out of the classroom and she touched her head. She smiled and giddily walked down the hall as she reached the front doors and stepped out of the school as she began to walk down the sidewalk, moving to get out of view of the high school.

Watching her go, he let a hand move to feel his lips again, not able to stop himself from smiling as he felt the lingering warmth of her kiss there, able to lightly taste the flavor of her mouth. It was hard, but he managed to wait, killing the time by thinking of how they might spend their time together. Finally, after he thought she must have gotten far enough away, he hurried out to his car, glad he had been thoughtful enough to watch from the window which street she had taken.

Catching up with her took not so long, and though he had to slow down to let the car in front of him go far enough ahead to be out of sight, he finally slowed to a stop next to where she was walking, opening the door with a smile. "Well now, would you care for a ride?" He offered with a light smile.

She breathed in softly and bit her bottom lip as her arms crossed over her stomach. Her heart soaring and she smiled though she heard the sound of a car pulling up beside her and she glanced over and she smiled brightly as she walked over and off the sidewalk. She glanced around before opening the door. "Well, of course." She smiled and sat down as she shut the door behind her and she smiled to him.

She pulled her phone back out before dialing her mothers number and she smiled. "Hey again. Yeah, I'm staying the night." She said and glance down to the floor of the car and she smiled. "Yeah, I'll be good." She laughed and nodded. "Mmkay, see you tomorrow. Bye, love you." She said and hung up the phone before looking over to him with a smile.

Smiling as he listened to her talk to her mom, he had momentary feeling of oddness, it passed soon enough though, just as soon as it hit him who was sitting right next to him in his car. Glancing over at her, with a wide smile, his heart almost melted at the sight of her. "I love you." The words just leapt from his mouth before he looked back to the road, hardly able to wait till they got to his place.

Finally, they arrived, pulling into his garage, a small one car thing set aside from the two story building. Some people thought it was odd that he had a two story while living by himself, but it was fairly nice, he had turned the other bedroom into a study, and plus, it had been such a good deal. None of this was important however, as he looked over at her once again, amazing they hadn't gotten into a wreck from how much he'd wanted to simply look at her while he drove. "Well.. Here we are."

After hanging up she smiled, "I love you too," She said softly and smiled as she watched him though soon they reached his house, pulling up and into the driveway before parking in the garage. She watched the Garage door shut and she smiled softly over to him, brushing her hair back. She leaned over and gave his cheek a soft little peck and she laughed softly as she held her bag in her lap and she gave a soft happy sigh.

"I'm happy I can be here with you." She said and squeezed his hand softly as she opened the door of the passenger side before stepping out of the car with him.

"Me too." Flashing her a happy grin before stepping out of the car. Taking her hand, he stepped from the cool garage into the main of his house, the door leading right to his living room, a tall room that stretched all the way to the roof, the second floor balcony overlooking the room. It made it look bigger then it was. It was decorated mainly by older looking furniture, a few large rugs hanging from the wall and old oak coffee table set before a soft plush couch being the main features.

"Well, it's not much, but welcome to my humble abode." He said with a soft chuckle, hesitating before smiling and wrapping an arm around her waist. "So.. What would you like to do?"

She smiled and followed him and into the house as her eyes peered around slowly, "Wow.. you're house is beautiful, Sam.." She said and smiled, her arms wrapping around his waist. "Well, maybe a little tour." She smiled and shrugged her shoulders as she set her bag down onto the floor beside the couch so it was out of the way. "It's very cozy, I like it here. Much better than my home." She gave a soft laugh and sighed.

"Oh, where shall I be sleeping?" She asked and looked up to him. "The couch?" She asked and smiled, "Because if you say your bed and you sleep on the couch, I won't allow it. It is your house." She laughed and patted her hand along his chest and she smiled happily.

"Heh, thank you." Nodding his head, he started to lead her around the house, taking off his vest as he did, and slipping off his shoes. First he led her through the walk through kitchen, then around the small laundry room, talking as he did. "Hah, you seem to know me fairly well already, are you sure you won't consider the bed?" He asked, tilting his head lightly as he did.

Leading her up the stairs, he paused and then turned into the study first, showing her around that, and then into his bedroom, pointing out the bathroom as they passed it. "And here would be the end of said tour, I know it's not very big, but it's fairly cozy as you said." Smiling, he looked at her then, taking a moment to appreciate all that had happened, and then he leaned forward, kissing her for a long moment.

"Nice," She nodded her head and she smiled softly before laughing. "No, it is your bed. If you want me to sleep on it. It's either I sleep on the couch and you on the bed. Or...share it." She said and paused for a moment before smiling and glancing to the side. She looked up as they reached his room and she glanced around at the bed, the large closet and she smiled softly. "It's very nice, I like it." She smiled and laughed.

She looked up to him and took his hand in hers as she watched him leaning down towards her. Feeling his lips against hers and she smiled, her hand touching his cheek as she leaned up onto her tip-toes and kissed his lips back softly. Her fingertips trailing his soft cheek and neck as her other hand rested on the small of his back.

Her pause, and then the words after it, made his face go slightly red. "Y-yeah, thats always an option." He replied, mentally kicking him for the stutter, and giving her a small smile. As they kissed, his arms wrapped around her, holding her tightly as his tongue lightly ran across her lips. Pulling away hesitantly, he looked into her eyes for a long moment, not able to help his lips curving into a happy smile. "I really am glad your here." He remarked, thinking a truer phrase could not have been spoken.

Pausing here, his arms still wrapped around her, he took a moment to think about what to do from here. Giving her a grin and another light kiss, he tilted his head to her. "So, you've had the tour, what would you like next?" He asked.

She heard the stutter and she blushed, it was cute but there was no way she'd be sharing the bed with him tonight. The both had just professed they loved one another, but it didn't mean to automatically jump in the sack. She smiled and caressed his cheek softly, returning his soft kiss. "I'm glad I'm here too." She said and wrapped her arms around him as she hugged him close, her head against his chest.

"Mmmm.." She bit her bottom lip, "Well we could watch a movie. And for dinner we could get something cooked up." She said with a nod and a bright smile. "Though if you'd like me to cook, I can. I'm the cook in my family." She laughed and moved from the room with him and down the stairs slowly.

Nodding with her suggestion, he thought it sounded like a great idea. Truthfully, he was glad for the change of subject, he knew it would be crazy to do something like that so soon, but something like that, which eluded to it, still made him a bit nervous and awkward, mostly because he didn't want to do anything that upset or offended her. "Sounds great, and not to worry, your the guest, so I think it's only right that I should cook." Smiling, he followed her downstairs. "And don't worry, I may not be the worlds greatest chef, but I won't poison you." He added with a laugh.

Reaching the living room again, he clicked his tongue and walked with her over to the bookshelf, the bottom shelf being dedicated to cd's and movies. "Anything in particular you'd like to watch?"

She reached the living room with him and she glanced around before moving to the book shelf with him and she knelt down as she began to look through the different dvds. "You have a very wide selection." She laughed and she smiled as she looked up to him as she heard his statement and she bit her lip. "Oh, I know you won't." She smiled softly as she stood up slowly and pulled out a nice movie. A Action Adventure but romance mixed in and she smiled, "Mr. And Mrs. Smith?" She asked and cocked her head to the side.

"Oh.." She said and tapped his arm with the dvd case, "I'll help you cook. I don't want to sit out here by my lonesome while you slave away in the kitchen." She laughed and kissed his shoulder as she moved to turn on the dvd and finally found the dvd play under it as it was turned on.

It seemed that he had a perpetual smile upon his face since he had confessed to her, and her to him, this afternoon. Nodding at her selection, he let her plug it in while clearing away some papers from the couch. "You sure? I suppose that would be nice, it would let us spend some more time together." Giving a lightly grin, he picked up the remote, hitting play as the title came up andtaking a seat on the now clear couch.

Patting the spot next to him, offering her the seat, he turned the volume around till it sounded about right, happy as could be to do something even as ordinary as this, as long as she was with him, he was joyful.

She smiled and stepped back, setting the case down onto the coffee table before she moved around it and plopped down onto the couch with him. She smiled and kissed his cheek softly as the movie began to play and she nodded her head, "More time together, the better." She nodded and pulled off her high heels before she curled up next to him. Her head resting on his chest and her arms around his waist.

She held him close to her as the movie continued on. About thirty minutes into the show she snuggled up closer, every now and then. Giving his shoulder and soft kiss and smiling up to him before looking back to the Screen as the time slowly passed.

Sam was amazed at how much better a movie was with someone you love snuggled up next to you. Smiling blissfully as time went by, giving her light kiss on either the lips or her head every now and then, he wondered how he could have possibly been so lucky. Eventually, the end of the movie came close, drawing to it's climax and soon after letting the credits roll. Watching the list of names go by, he wondered how fast time had seemed to go, sitting there wit here. Turning the played off with the remote, he took a moment to simply sit there with her, his arm held about her should and the other holding her hand.

"I don't want to get up quite yet, do you?" He asked, chuckling a little as he gave her another light peck on her cheek, content to just sit here with her and be blissful. It was the best day he had had in months, heck, probably years. This was new to him, and he was slowly starting to realize on how much he had been missing out on.

She squeezed his hand and she shook her head slowly as she kissed the top of his hand softly before she looked up to him. "No.. I don't want to get up yet." She laughed softly and smiled as she closed her eyes and gave a soft sigh. "I love you." she said and gave a bright smile as she kissed his lips softly before pulling away and she rested her hand on his chest, patting it softly. Her finger running along his slightly exposed chest through the neck of his shirt and she smiled as her hand moved and laced her fingers with his once again.

"Mmm so what would you like for dinner?" She asked, her eyes trailing up to meet his and she smiled softly. Her hand moving again as it touched his cheek softly and she smiled. "I can't get over your eyes." She smiled and breathed in softly.

Smiling softly as she spoke, reveling in the feel of her hand on his chest, and over his cheek, Sam let the moment sink into his memory, knowing he would want to preserve the feeling for as long as able. "I love you too." He responded simply, hardly able to believe how much impact having her say those words could have on him. Honestly, it had really happened all so fast, only this morning he had had no idea she felt this way. "Hmm, well... How about some Clam chowder, thats one thing I can make fairly well." Offering the suggestion with a grin, he let his eyes meet hers.

"..Mmm.." Was all he was able to say for a time, finding himself lost in staring at her, taking in the extraordinary beauty she seemed to radiate. "I can't get over... You." He responded at last, his face going ever so lightly red as he said the words, thinking they sounded a bit childish or corny.

She smiled softly at his words before she nodded, "Ooh, Clam Chowder. And you know me quite well as well." She laughed and smiled as she turned on the couch and she cocked her head to the side. She grinned and laughed softly as her head touched his forehead and she gave a soft smile. "Nor can I, you." She said and kissed his chin softly and she pulled back before she stood up off the couch and she held her hand out to him. "Lets go get some dinner started." She smiled brightly.

Waiting for him to take her hand before she turned and moved to the kitchen with him. Glancing around letting him get the pans and such out before she began to get the stove heated up and get their soup ready to put together and cook.

Smiling his affirmation and giving a lighthearted laugh, he took her hand and rose, coming out of his contemplative trance. It was sort of odd, having someone over here with him, but in a good way, a very good way. In fact, Sam couldn't quite remember a time when he had been happier. Getting out the pans and bits of cutlery they would need, he marveled at how everyday things like cooking were so much better with her around.

Starting up the broth, they soon had the chowder going at a nice heat, the time passing quickly and wonderfully as he made small talk with her. Finally, the soup was ready and he went and fetched a few bowls form the cupboard.

She grabbed the spoon that would serve the soup and she smelt it before she grabbed one of the bowls and poured the soup into it. "Mm, it smells wonderful. You are a great cook," She smiled and kissed his cheek and set it down before taking hold of the next bowl and pouring some more soup into it as well. She placed the lid over the top and kept the stove on warm to keep it at a nice temperature if they wanted more.

She moved to the table and set the bowl down before she smiled and sat down with him. "Bon Appetite." She said and smiled, biting her bottom lip before she took a bite and she sighed as the hot soup slid down her throat and she shook her head. "You say you're not the best cook?" She asked and laughed, "This is great."

Glad that they had managed to make something that tasted good, he took a place across the table from her, and took a spoonful of the chowder himself. "Mmm, hey, it wasn't all me, you helped to right?" A grin flashing across his face as he spoke, taking another bite before rising, holding up a hand as he swallowed. "Ah, wait, I'll get us something to drink. Anything in particular you'd like?" Walking to the fridge, he opened it, peering inside for something to get.

"Thanks again for helping, honestly, you not a bad cook yourself if the improvement you bring to my humble skills is any indication." Laughing as he gave the compliment, he pulled out a bottle of cider and held it up, tilting his head as he gave her a questioning look to see if she thought it would suffice.

Back
Top Bottom