Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Closed. =[ ]

Re: (Gray & [LunarDysis]) A Forbidden Love

Giving a light bow at her admission of defeat, he resolved to make it up to her in some way. Nodding to her, and returning the kiss, he took a moment to watch her from the doorway, marveling at the fortune so blessed upon him to let so wonderful a woman have such love for him, and he for her. "Goodnight love." He said, and with that blew her a kiss, and departed.

Making his way to the couch, and laying down upon it, he took a moment more to simply smile up at the ceiling before rolling over and placing the pillow under his head, letting the blanket fall over his head. His clothes, the pants and sock at least, had been deposited at the foot of the couch, and a pair of sweat lay upon the coffee table for the morning.

She smiled to him and she crawled into the bed, laying down onto the pillow, breathing in as she could smell his scent and she smiled softly. She snuggled up into his pillow and pulled the blankets around her body as she lay in his bed. The smell of him almost just lulling her to sleep after only a few minutes. The night passing on by slowly and she gave a soft sigh as the sun shone brightly into the room and she groaned as it hit her face and her pillow. Giving a soft yawn she rolled over and she smiled.

She pushed the blankets off of her and she crawled out of bed before she moved out of the room and into the living room where he was sleeping. She smiled and leaned over the back of the couch a bit, her fingers trailing along his cheek and neck. "Good morning." She said softly and kissed his forehead.

Having fallen asleep quite quickly himself, He rose from the couch as her finger trailed over him, eliciting a smile upon his lips. For a moment he simply lay there, looking up at her. "Good morning to you as well." And with that, he came to a sit, leaning up to deliver a soft kiss to her lips. Stretching his arms over his head, he yawned. "What time is it?" He asked, shaking off his weariness.

turning about to look at her, he realized he was still only in his shirt and boxer and smiled a with a shake of his head, moving to put on his sweats for now. Wondering how long they had before she had to return home, he stood at last, taking a moment to chase away the last bit of sleep from his mind.

She smiled and kissed his lips back before she stood up and stretched, giving a soft yawn and she smiled to him. Running her fingers through her hair and she smiled, "Mmm, it's Nine." She said and she rose her arms above her head as she stretched, giving a soft groan. She smiled and moved around the couch. "I didn't tell her when I'd come home. But probably afternoon.." She said with a nod and she looked to him and sat down onto the couch for a moment and she closed her eyes. A moment passed and she stood up before kissing the back of his shoulder and she smiled. Her arms slipping through between his arms and sides and rested her hands on his chest. "How'd you sleep?" She asked and looked to him.

Heartened by the fact that they still had a few hours left together today, he nodded his head at her words, and placed his hands over hers, closing his eyes as she asked about his sleep.

"I did alright, how about you?" He asked, turning his head about to see her, and lifting one hand to brush the side of her face, gently stroking her cheek lightly. The thought of her asking to live with him after she had graduated again came to mind, and he thought of how wonderful it would be to be able to wake up like this every morning, seeing her right away. It did seemed to make the says of sun shinning through the window much brighter.

She smiled and kissed the back of his shoulder once again as she felt his hand along the side of her face and she leaned into his touch and she looked up to him. "I slept good actually." She nodded her head. "Your bed is very comfy." She laughed and closed her eyes. "And I fell asleep once my head hit the pillow." She said and kissed the back of his neck, "But it might sound weird. But that it smelt so much like you. It actually lulled me to sleep." She smiled and moved her fingers a bit to lace them with his and she closed her eyes.

"So..breakfast." She said and moved around in front of her and she leaned up before kissing his lips again and she smiled softly. "French toast or pancakes, Eggs and bacon?" She asked with a smile and wrapped her arms around him as she rested her head against his chest and she breathed in softly.

Smiling as she spoke, nodding his head gently as closing his eyes, he breathed in the sense of her touch, loving the smoothness of her skin. Opening them at her question of breakfast, and leaning down to deliver her a kiss of his own, he pondered it for a moment and spoke. "French toast sounds splendid, if thats alright with you." He concluded, offering a light grin as he wrapped his arm around her, holding her close to him for a long moment.

One hand held onto her own, as his other let itself brush through her hair lazily, tilting his head down to look into her eyes, forgoing words for a loving smile, and a short peck on her cheek. Looking then to the window, seeing the morning sun raising higher in the sky, he made a silent wish for this morning to go on as long as it could, or for time to simply stop right then. In thinking of it for a moment, he could not honestly remember the last time he had been this happy.

Her eyes closed for a moment as she returned his soft kiss and she smiled softly, nodding her head slowly. "French Toast sounds wonderful." She said, her arms moving to wrap around his waist and she opened her eyes at the feel of his lips on her cheek for a moment. Watching his eyes looking to the window. Her fingers moved up and touched his cheek softly, caressing it before her index finger rested under his chin and her thumb resting on it just below his lip. She smiled and leaned up as she kissed his lips softly once again.

She loved the feel of his lips against hers, his arms around her and she sighed happily. Not wanting to leave but she knew she had to. She kissed the front of his shoulder before she slowly turned around, her hand squeezing his. Moving from the living room and back into the kitchen, ignoring the fact that she still didn't have any shorts on. Just his shirt but she didn't mind, she loved the smell of him and she bit her bottom lip to help him get the pans down before getting breakfast started.

Giving a soft chuckle as she went to go start breakfast, he followed after, helping her start things up and get out everything they needed. It didn't take to long, and he passed the time making small talk with her, laughing and grinning in honesty. Soon the food was near ready, and he fetched some plates from the cupboard, setting them down upon the small table, pulling out the seat next to his own and offering it to her.

"I'm glad you decided to come over last night, well, I suppose I'm simply glad you.. well, confessed to me in the first place." He admitted with a laugh, taking a bite of the toast and smiling, pleased with the results. "We'll have to do this again sometime. Perhaps we can figure out a way to go out without fear of being discovered."

She smiled, placing the pieces of french toast on their plates with what pieces of bacon and filled their glasses up with milk. She sat down in the chair beside him and rested her hand on his leg and squeezed it before she kissed his cheek softly and she nodded. "I am too." She said and leaned against him a bit as she took a bite of her toast as well and sighed softly as it was pretty good and she gave a silly grin towards him.

She laughed softly, "I didn't know when to. I just know I had to.." She smiled and took another bite before she leaned over and gave him a soft kiss. She nodded her head slowly, "Though it'll have to be at night. Though we go somewhere we know that a lot of people won't be." She smiled, "Oh, I actually go to this place when I need to get away. It's up on the top of the cliff. Not too many people go there." she shook her head.

Smiling as he listened to her, head lightly tilted to the side as he munched on his breakfast, Sam nodded with a loving grin at her suggestion. "That sounds wonderfully fun and romantic." He replied, honestly thinking the idea would be nice, having a fair idea of the area she had mentioned, having gone for many morning walks up to the area himself over the past years.

Finishing off his food, he cleared their plates away, placing them into the sink to soak. Stretching one final time to pop his neck, he turned about in a half swirl, and, with a soft laugh, swooped down and plucked her out of her seat, holding her in his arms, one under her knees, and the other on her back as he took them into the living room, plopping down upon the sofa with her in his lap. "I haven't said I love you today yet, have I?" He asked with a light kiss to her lips.

She watched him and smiled brightly, "Great!" She said with a soft laugh and looked to him. She gasped out and grabbed onto him, the small chair at the table tipping over as he picked her up from the chair. Though she grunted a bit as he sat down on the couch and with her on his lap. She looked into his eyes and she smiled softly. Her arms moving to wrap around his neck as she pressed against his chest, her head shook slowly as her fingers touched his cheek and she gave a soft laugh.

"No, you haven't." She spoke softly and smiled into the kiss. Her eyes closed slowly and her hand stayed upon his cheek. Gently caressing it as her other hand moved to hold him close to her. Loving the feeling of his gentle, soft lips against hers. She was so grateful that he felt the same way as her and she smiled lovingly into the kiss.

Giving a light laugh himself, he nodded briefly at her, interrupting the kiss for a moment. "Well then, I do." Chuckling and giving her another drawn out kiss, he let his arm wrap around her, holding her tight to him, one hand brushing through her hair, as he kissed her. "I love you." He murmured to her, forehead leaned gently against her own.

How lucky he considered himself to be, here with this wonderful girl, this most remarkable or woman. Unable to suppress a smile at the thought, he held her tighter, content to simply sit there with her in his lap, for as long as able.

(Bleh, sorry, writers block, couldn't think of much to put.)

(It's okay. =] )

She smiled softly, caressing his cheek gently as she looked into his eyes. "I love you too." She said softly and kissed his lips back. Her forehead against his and she smiled brightly. Her arms around his neck until she gave a soft sigh as she heard her cell phone ringing on the coffee table by them. She leaned back and scooped it up with her fingers and she saw it was her mother. "Hey mom." She said and smiled softly. Kissing his chin before she leaned against him and she sighed.

"Alright. Well I'll be home soon then." She said and nodded, "Bye." She said and closed her phone. Her arms moving to wrap around his neck and she looked to him, biting her lip slightly. "Well seems I have to go home a bit earlier than I had hoped." She frowned a bit. "Need to watch my baby brother. So she can head to work." She said and looked into his eyes.

CLosing his eyes and smiling lightly as he herd her phone ring, he sat back, letting her take the call and trying to be quite. As she hung up, he nodded his head, having assumed she would have to leave soon. Nodding lightly, finding he had gently bit his own lip, he released it and offered her a smile, placing her own arms about her neck, and kissing her in reply.

"It's alright, we can be together another time, besides, no use in complaining what you can't help right?" Nodding once more as he spoke, his lips met hers again in a long kiss, passionate and loving as one hand caressed the gentle curve of her cheek. Whatever he might have said, he missed her already, even though she wasn't gone yet. "Want me to give you a ride partway?"

She sighed softly and nodded her head slowly, "I know." She frowned and kissed his lips back deeply, passionately. She gave a light sound of protest as his lips parted from hers and she breathed in softly, though her head slowly nodded. "Yeah." She said and rested her forehead against his. She looked into his eyes and she kissed his lips once more before she turned and slowly moved off of his lap. She gave a light frown and tugged the shirt down a bit and she flushed so it covered her butt more.

She moved around the couch slowly and upstairs towards his room as she found her clothes, pulling her skirt back on, along with her shirt after pulling his shirt off. She set it on the bed and walked down the stairs, pulling her high heels back on.

Looking after her as she went to go fetch her clothes, he gave a small sigh and stood up himself, getting his key and shoes on as he took a look out the window before opening the door for her, confirming that no one was out and about to see them together thus.

Letting her out before him, he stopped her for a moment, knowing they might not have another chance for a while. Smiling softly at her, he wrapped his arm around her. "I love you." A simple proclamation, and following by a lingering and passionate kiss, holding it for a moment before releasing her and opening the door fully.

She smiled over to him and she stepped out of the house though she gasped a bit as he grabbed her and she turned. Feeling his arms sliding around her and a small smile grew upon her lips. "I love you too," She said softly and leaned up. Kissing his lips back, lovingly and passionately. She once more gave a sound of protest and a not so happy sigh as their lips pulled apart. Though she knew they weren't able to kiss for a while now.

She moved down and to the car before she sat down in it and she glanced around. Buckling herself in she waited and watched him get int. Waiting for them to begin to drive as she moved her left hand and took his hand in hers, squeezing it.

Taking her hand with a silent, warm smile, the drive seemed to pass all to quickly for him, even though her presence made it all the sweeter for such quickness. In any case, after getting directions from her to her neighborhood, he pull up to the sidewalk a block or so around the corner from her house, getting as close as he dared.

Squeezing her hand back, holding it for a long moment, he realized how much he perished the thought of letting it go. However, he managed to release her gently enough, and with a quick look around, stole one final kiss from her, a light and loving peck upon her lips, and a final nod. "If not before then, I'll see you in class. Feel free to call me whenever you like." Hesitant to say it, he sighed with a shake of his head. "Anyway... Goodbye." Realizing he really dreaded that word made it no easier but he was being silly he told himself, he'd see her soon enough.

And it did pass by quick and she gave a soft sigh, frowning a bit as they were about a block away from her house. She looked to him and she nodded her head slowly, "I'll call." She smiled and left the small peck and she gave a light frown and pout. "Bye.." She said and squeezed his hand softly once more. Giving a good look around before she leaned over and kissed his lips, deeply but quickly. She let go and slipped out of his car, she shut the door behind her before she moved up and onto the sidewalk. She looked over to him and then back down. Resting her bag on her shoulder and she began to walk back towards her house.

It took about a five minute walk, running across the street before she entered her house and she smiled seeing her parents. Leaving to her room, she sighed and sat down on her bed as she looked at his phone and cell number on the piece of paper and she smiled softly. She had hoped she could see him again before school. Maybe she could.

Driving to the store first to puck up some food, Sam took his time driving home, his thought on only one subject and one subject only. Sighing both happily that she had been brought into his life, and sadly that that had to be secretive for now, he shook his head, knowing he had no right to complain.

Making his way back to home, he took a moment to sit on his balcony, sipping on a glass of water he had brought up from the kitchen. Now what? The question entered his mind quite suddenly, and once it had, it struck him that he really didn't know what to do without her here. All he could do was wait he supposed, and with that thought in mind he went about his usual chores, grading papers and getting ready for class on monday.

Though she couldn't, her parents having the days already planned out and she sighed softly. As much as she could, calling him when she could and if she could only for a second, wait for him to pick up before saying 'I love you' and hanging up before her parents heard her or saw her. Though the weekend passed by and monday slowly reared it's head. She woke up and moaned as she got herself dressed in a pair of blue jeans, black boots and a white button up shirt with a black vest.

Pulling her hair up into a bun she made her way to the school and towards her first hour. Though they still had about thirty minutes til classes started and she smiled softly. "Morning," She said soft and gave a bright smile.

Seeing her walk in early, Sam's head tilted up quite readily, having been reading over some last minute papers before class began. A grin spreading over his face, he chanced a look at the clock. Thirty minutes, wonderful, not many people would be here for a while, they likely had at least 20, perhaps even 25 minutes to be by themselves.

"Morning yourself." He responded with an affectionate smile, running a hand through his hair and motioning for her to take the free chair by his desk, sitting on the edge of it himself.

((Sorry, I ended up missing your post and it got pushed down by my other RP's. Sorry for the delay.))

She laughed softly and turned, seeing they had about twenty minute now and she walked over to him, sitting down in the chair and she crossed her legs. She smiled up to him and sat back in the chair as he sat on the corner of the desk and her hand touched his leg. "I really enjoyed spending the weekend with you.." She said and peered around before looking up to him and giving him a quick kiss, hoping no one would walk in and she bit her bottom lip and she smiled softly, holding her bag to her chest.

(That's alright. =] )

Returning the kiss brightly, he smiled and cast his own glance at the empty hall. "And I was thrilled to have you over." He responded, leaning forward on his desk long enough to rest his hand on top of hers, grateful for the warmth of her skin. Pausing still a moment like this, he wished they could keep the moment still as such forever, perhaps longer then that.

"I love you." He ventured to say, knowing he'd have to wait all through the class without saying that. And with her sitting right in front of him, he knew that would be a challenge.

Back
Top Bottom