Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Closed. =[ ]

Re: (Gray & [LunarDysis]) A Forbidden Love

She laughed and bit her spoon, "Yes.. I helped. But only a little. You did all of it mostly." She laughed and smiled as she nodded her head. She took another bite and closed her eyes before she glanced over to him and nodded her head. "Yeah, Cider'll work. I haven't had that in a while." She nodded her head and crossed her legs as her spoon swirled in her soup as she waited for him to get back to the table before eating again.

"I'm not a bad cook. I mean I may suck sometimes." She laughed and smiled to him. "But I get my parents by from day to day." She nodded her head and she smiled. "Thanks for the drinks." She said and kissed his cheek softly.

Giving a light chuckle as he brought the glasses over with the bottle, pouring them each a glass, he shook his head at her modesty. "I'm sure your quite amazing indeed." Return the kiss light upon her own cheek, he nodded this time. "And your welcome." Taking his seat once again, he let his gaze settle over her, taking in her image as he sipper his drink and finished up his soup.

At last he spoke once again, realizing he had been neglecting words for a while. "In any case, it's good to have you here, I was beginning to think myself quite the hermit here by myself." Noting this with a smile, he moved a hand to brush away a loose strand of hair from his face, offering her a warm smile.

She laughed softly and she smiled as she looked to him. "Well, maybe once I graduate. I.. could well. Move in with you?" She asked, her face flushing slightly. "Since I'll be going to college. Here, but only if you're okay with that." She said with a nod and she leaned into his hand as it brushed away a strand of hair. She kissed his palm and she looked to him. "But we still have a while til then." She nodded her head and she looked down.

A bit embarrassed she had asked that. What if something happy between now and then. She took another sip of her soup as she looked down and she brushed her hair back a bit before looking back up to him.

One of his eyebrows raised a slight amount as he listened to her proposal. At first he thought it was sort of a shock, after all while his feeling for her where quite great, they had only just started this relationship. However, giving it a moment of thought, Sam gave a light smile and slowly moved his hand across the table gently placing it over her own.

"If you can put up with me for that long.. That would be nice." Speaking genuinely, finding that when he actually thought about it, he liked the idea of seeing her as often as he could, of sharing a house together, regardless of what usual edict directed him to naturally assume.

She saw his eyebrow raise and she shook her head, "No. Just forget I said it." She smiled and took a few more bites of her soup. Almost finishing it though she felt his hand on hers and she looked up to him. She heard his words and she cocked her brow a bit as well and she smiled softly. "Really?" She asked and breathed in softly.

"I mean.. only if you're okay with you." She gave a soft smile and looked to him. She turned her hand over and took his into her grasp, kissing it softly. It would be a few months, so if something happened between them it wouldn't be a problem. But doubted something bad would happen to them and she smiled to him. She finished her bowl and she took a sip of her cider.

Silently, Sam nodded, enjoying the moment as he looked into her eyes, wondering once more how he had been as lucky as he had been in order to attract the attention of someone as wonderful as her. Nodding slowly in affirmation, he finished off the last of his cider, and finally stood, stretching lightly before looking back to her. "Well, we still have a number of hours before we should think of getting some sleep, what do you want to do?" He asked, taking a look out the window after he finished speaking, seeing that the sun was getting low in the horizon.

Sitting down on the window sill, his gaze shifted back to her, trying to think himself of some ideas for something they could do. He was happy to simply have her company of course, so he wasn't overly worried.

She smiled and finished off her soup and cider as well. She stood up from the table and watched him as she smiled softly. She cocked her head to the side and she smiled, she loved just looking at him and she bit her bottom lip. She turned and placed his bowl into hers before grabbing both of their empty glasses. She turned around and she smiled, bringing the dishes into the sink as she rinsed them off. "Well we could...erm.. not we can't." She laughed and turned around as she leaned against the counter.

"I was going to say, go out to the beach or somewhere. But.. can't go out seen together." She said with a small frown and a shrug. "Um, any games here you like? Unless we watch another movie." She said and she smiled softly to him. She walked over as he sat down on the window sill. She stood between his legs, her hands resting on his knees and she smiled up to him. Kissing his lips softly before she pulled back and rested against him.

Watching her go to wash of the dishes, he thought to tell her she didn't need to bother, but smiled, knowing she would brush it off in any case. Giving her a smile, he returned the kiss, shrugging. "Some other time perhaps." Biting his own lip, his eyes suddenly seemed to open a bit wider and he turned his head about to look outside.

It was already getting dark, perfect. Grinning now he turned back to her and took her hand. "Actually, I have an idea, come with me." He said suddenly, standing and walking back up the stairs with her. Reaching the top, he passed through his bedroom, coming to the glass door that led to a small balcony. Getting out onto this, he gave a look about, confirming that no one was about on the street. Lightly pulling her out after him, still grinning, he motioned to a small ladder leading to the roof, upon which was a small wooden balcony that looked hand built. "After you." He said, with a small turn of his hand. He had nearly forgotten, with all that had happened, what was supposed to happen tonight, and he was glad he had built the deck for the occasion.

She nodded her head and gave a soft shrug before she watched him, her brow cocked and took his hand. "Where are we going?" She asked and moved up the stairs behind him and then through his room. She smiled at the balcony and she shook her head, "It's Beau-.." She stopped as he said after you and she saw the latter. Her mouth opened and she smiled before she moved to the latter and she slowly climbed up it and onto the roof. She shook her head before seeing the Balcony that they were going to be on and she smiled to him. "Wow, now this is beautiful." She said and took his hand once again before moving to the Balcony on the roof and she looked up to the darkening sky and to the moon that was rising up behind the mountains and she looked over to him.

Grinning as he followed her up and took a seat next to her, resting against the small section of railing he had thrown up, Sam carefully wrapped an arm around her waist, scooting close to her as his eyes cast themselves up to the sky. "I'd almost forgotten, I'd intended to come up here tonight in any case, because, well... Watch a moment." Letting his voice trail off, his eyes flickered about the darkening sky, thankful for the warm spring air that was about tonight.

At last, what he had been waiting for. A single shot of light, flashing across the sky, and, a moment later, as if the first had been the forerunner of all the rest, the sly seemed to light up with flecks of light shooting through the field of stars. "There was supposed to be a meteor shower tonight, I thought it might be nice." Speaking softly, he turned his gaze back to her. True, it wasn't the most exiting or active things to do, but still, just the fact, that he could enjoy something this beautiful, with the only person in the world who rivaled it's beauty, inside and out, made him as happy as his mind would allow.

Sitting down, she leaned up against him and she looked up to the sky. Was there going to be a lunar eclipse or something? Usually all of the meteor showers tended to happen late in the morning when she was sleeping for school. Though she looked to him and then back up to the sky, her head resting on his shoulder and her hand moving to rest on his chest. Her other arm moving around his back and she waited. Though the sudden flash of light and she breathed in softly and she sat up before only moments later a Meteor shower appeared and she gave a soft gasp.

"Oh wow.." She said and smiled, looking over to him and then back to it. It was beautiful, flying so fast along the sky. Though she laid her head back on his shoulder and watched them fly. Truly, it wasn't the most exciting thing to anyone, but it was to her. And the most romantic thing as well. To sit on the top of a roof with your loved one and watch the stars.

Giving a light breathe of contentment as she let out that small exclamation of joy, he rested his own head against hers, wrapping his arms around her in a loving embrace. Watching the display of light for a moment, he eventually turned his gaze to her, offering a simple smile and the words "I love you." Perhaps he should have come up with something more original, but when he looked to her, he understood why those words were so wonderful, and needed no adornment to be made more so.

Sitting there on the roof watching the stars overhead, the moon drunk with light from the sun, the shower coming and going in waves, they passed the time together, him not saying much for the moment, simply enjoying the splendid aura of her company.

A wide smile was plastered upon her face and it didn't fade away, even when the shower disappeared for a moment and then came back. Though her eyes pulled away from the sky and then back to him. The smile softened, looking into his eyes as her fingers touched his cheek and she rested her forehead against his for a moment. "I love you too," She spoke softly and gave his lips a soft, loving kiss. She slowly pulled back and she snuggled up to him more. Her left arm wrapped around his back and her right still on his chest.

Though after a while the shower came to a stop and she sighed softly. Though still sitting there in each others arms. Her eyes closing and she gave a content sigh, "That was beautiful. I've never seen that before." She said and pulled her head up a bit. Her fingers touching his cheek and she smiled softly toward him. Looking up to the stars in the sky surrounding the bright moon, this was wonderful.

Returning the kiss sweetly, he snuggled up to her as well, placing his arms about her, his hands, one resting on the small on her back, and the other upon her waist. Pulling her in closely to him, he let his brown meet hers, letting himself stare into her eyes, seeing the moon and the stars reflected brightly in her twin orbs of moist softness. His expression melting into one of utter bliss, he let his lips moves forward, lightly brushing over hers for a moment, and then kissing her in full, eye lightly shutting as he did.

truly he had never known so wonderful a night as this, her company alone outshining any happy memory he had ever been privy to. If this was love, then it was indeed the most wonderful and amazing of thing the world had to offer. Holding her tightly, he kissed her under the stars, savoring the feel of her soft form against his.

Her hand slid up and trailed along his jawline and cheek softly, gazing up and into his eyes. Though they closed for a moment at the feel of his soft lips brushing against hers. She leaned forward, her head tilting to the side a bit. Her fingertips gently caressing his neck and cheek as their lips met in a more full, loving kiss. Her eyes slowly closing with his and she gave a light content sigh and her lips curled into a smile against his.

She was truly and deeply in love with this man and no one in the world could ever take that away. Enjoying his arms around her body, holding him close to her as they kissed under the bright shining stars and the bright reflecting moon. She was content just kissing him like this, not needing anything else.

The touch of her lips against his was easily the most wonderful sensation he could think of, and his hands lightly held her closer, one moving to the back of her head, brushing through her soft hair with a smile of happiness being felt through the kiss. Whatever he had done to deserve her hadn't been enough, that much he knew.

Holding her as such for a long moment, he finally released her, keeping the distance between them minute, his lips not even and inch from hers as he whispered softly to her. "I think... No, I know, this is the most wonderful night I've ever had. Thank you.. For everything." Finishing the words, he smiled, letting his gaze meet wit hers in full, finding he could easily become lost if not careful.

Just being held so close to him, being kissed by him. Her hair caressed by him made her feel so happy and loved. She too couldn't believe that he had felt the same way about her and she smiled brightly. Looking into his eyes, her head nodding slowly to his words. "I know tonight is the best night of my life as well. And every day will be the best day of my life. Only if you'll be there.." She said softly, her nose lightly touching his and she rested her forehead against his.

"I never knew how boring and lonely my life was. Until you." She said softly and gave a soft laugh. "I know it must sound corny. But it's so true, I felt like I was nothing. I had nothing to live for." She shook her head and caressed the side of his cheek and head, giving his lips a soft kiss. "You're the best thing.." She nodded her head.

Sighing in content, he nodded his head at her words, eyes seeming alight with visible joy. "It's not corny if it's the truth, I know what you mean, I hadn't thought about these things before you, but now... I don't know how I went on without being able to be with you like this." Smiling at he kissed her once again, he leaned back, letting her rest against him as he did.

Soflty running his hand though her hair, he let the other trail over her back, taking in the memory of her form, angelic in nature it almost seemed to him. Letting their gaze break for a moment, he looked to the sky, thanking whatever coincidence of fate had let them meet like this.

She smiled and nodded her head slowly as she laid back as well. Her hand moving down and resting on his chest, along with her head resting on his shoulder and part of his chest. She gave a small smile as she looked up to the sky. Watching the stars shine brightly, it was nice that the weather was quite warm outside. For she was still wearing her white button up shirt and her skirt. Her eyes closed as her hand moved back and forth slowly along his chest. Every now and then her fingertips would slightly roll across the top and feel his chest before moving back onto his shirt.

She blushed realizing that she hadn't any clothes with her and she swallowed. "Um, I just realized that I don't have any clothes. Do you have.. a shirt I could wear for tonight?" She asked with a small smile.

The words gave him pause, and after a moment, he realized she was right. Giving a small laugh, he knocked himself lightly on the head with his knuckles. "Sorry, I should have thought of that, sure, you can borrow one of mine." The thought indeed cause him to give a light blush, and he cleared his thought collecting himself and taking a breathe to calm himself. Once again smiling contently, he turned his gaze back to her.

As for where you can sleep, I insist you take the bed, I can sleep on the couch." Grinning, knowing she would probably argue the point, he hugged her close, thinking perhaps they should go inside soon.

She smiled and kissed his cheek softly, "Thank you." She said with a nod slowly and she leaned against him before she laughed out and shook his head. "No, it is your house. It is your bed, You will sleep on it." She said and cocked her brow, "Understood?" She said with a laugh as he pulled her close and she snuggled into him. She sighed softly before moving a bit, "We should head inside." She nodded her head as it was getting rather late. She smiled and stood up with him, moving from the balcony before she moved down the roof slowly with him and down the ladder. Reaching the second balcony she stepped inside and looked towards him.

"Haha, well, come now, I get to sleep on it every night don't I?" Shaking his head with a light smile, he followed after her, walking inside and taking a moment to stretch out his legs, realizing that it was indeed quite late, and that perhaps they should get some sleep here soon. "Well, in any case, here, will this do?" Rifling through his drawer, he pulled out a simple white tshirt, handing it to her and giving an apoplectic expression. "Sorry, I know it's not much, but I didn't exactly expect for myself to be having company tonight."

She shook her head slowly and she smiled, "It's fine." She said and leaned up as she kissed his cheek. She moved to the bathroom, slipping inside before she changed. Though also realizing she didn't have any shorts and she blushed. The shirt hanging down to about mid thighs. She bit her bottom lip before she picked up her clothes and she smiled to him as she stepped out of it and held her clothes to her chest. "The blankets and pillow?" She asked, for her to use on the couch. She was going to continue to fight him on this until she won, though she doubted she was going to.

Giving a small shake of his head, he tried to avoid staring to much at her, finding she looked rather cute in the oversized shirt. Biting his own lip, he tilted his head at her. "Do you really think I'd let you do that?" Smiling once again, he moved to the bed, took one of the pillows, and a single blanket and moved to the door, blocking to way. "Come on now, just this once, let me be a chauvinistic pig" Grinning as he spoke, he wondered if perhaps it was a lost cause, and if he could really not convince her to take the bed.

She watched him seeing him grab a pillow and blanket, maybe he was getting ready to take it so she could lay down but saw as he blocked the door. She sighed and rested her weight on her left leg as her right moved to the side and her hands rested on her hips and she narrowed her eyes at him before she dropped her hands and shook her head. "Fine.." She said and stuck her tongue out at him. She smiled softly and moved over to him before she leaned up and kissed his lips softly, "You win." She said and moved back a bit.

Back
Top Bottom