Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Closed. =[ ]

[LunarDysis]

Supernova
Aislyn eyes peered up as she stepped out of her small silver Mustang. Shutting the door behind her she walked into the school before smiling and meeting up with her friends. Most people were friends with her, though knew not to piss her off. Because she could be quite the bitch, though only when she was provoked. The school forced the students to wear uniforms. The boys a red jacket, white button up shirt, tie and black pants. The girls had to wear white button up shirts, a red tie along with short red plaid skirts.

Aislyn wore her skirt a bit shorter than the others, rolling the seam up a bit more to where it was just a few inches higher than was allowed. Her white shirt was buttoned up all the way except for the last two buttons at top that weren't even close enough to each other to buttton up. She wore a pair of black high heels, with her hair curled and a black hair band through it.

Aislyn was one of the prettier girls in school. Her hair a dark chocolate brown, hanging down to her shoulder blades. Her eyes a dark piercing blue, almost a sapphire. Her skin was slightly tanned and smooth. Her stomach was thin and slightly toned. Though just because she was pretty meant along of people thought she was dumb. Though for her, she was pretty and she had the brains. She passed her classes with good grades of about A's and B's. Her eyes peered up as the bell rang and she said bye to her friends before she hurried to her first class, always almost the first student to enter it.

Re: (Gray & [LunarDysis]) A Forbidden Love

Mr. Sinclair. TO be completely honest with himself, Sam had taken an interest in becoming a teacher because he like that sound of that. With shorter cropped dark brown hair, and a fairly thin and lean frame, he looked the part for the English teacher dressed in a long sleeved button up shirt, a dark mix of olive and tan. Over this he wore a black buttoned vest and black pant completed the look. However, his most noteworthy feature was none of these things and was in fact, his eyes. Not anything special in each individual one, it was more the fact that they didn't match, one being blue and the other a green.

Sitting on the edge of his desk as usual, he watched as the student filled in, noticing that Aislyn was once again the first there. Giving her a smile and a nod, he waited for the rest of the class. This one had always held his attention, at first it was a simple, 'oh, she's fairly cute.' sort of thing, but over this year he had grown to be fond of this student, though he tried not to play favorites. Still, Sam was more of the intellectual then the jock, and he knew it was foolish for a teacher to think of these things, right?

Aislyn glanced up and gave a soft smile as she saw Mr. Sinclair and she moved to her desk which was by his. "Good Morning, Mr.Sinclair." She said and sat down in her small desk. Setting her bag down onto her desk she opened it up before pulling out her notebook and english book, setting it down. When she first got into high school she was one of those students who just didn't care. She thought it was 'cool' to be bad. Though as soon as her grades dropped and begin scorned by her parents along with her teachers. She knew it wasn't right and soon her grades skyrocketed and most students began to think that she would become the ValidVictorian at Graduation. She pulled her paper out and stood up, "I have my homework." She said and walked over to him.

Her heart pounded in her chest as she looked to him, especially into his eyes. She melted whenever she looked into them, one eye blue and the other green. Though the one thing she had wished was that she could be held in his arms. She had fallen for him, not because he was so handsome. But because he was funny, charming, sweet and he loved to be there at school. English along with her favorite class for she loved English and not because it was just him as most of the girls were. Most of them hitting on him with every chance they got.

"Really now, just once I'd wish you'd forget, I grade on a curve and I'm afriad your making everyone else look bad." Smiling as he spoke, he took her homework, browsing over it as he did, always enjoying what she wrote. She was quite talented, he had to give her that. Giving her another smile, he nodded again and motioned to her seat. "Graduation's coming up isn't it? Any plans for what your doing after?" He asked. Just then though, the bell rang, and he rolled his eyes. Swinging from his seat on the desk moved over to the door reaching up and hanging the bells above the door.

The bells had been an idea he had for both motivation to come to class, and for both his and the classes amusement. From what he remembered of high school, he had hated being late because of the inevitable fact that people usually stared at you when you did. Thus, the increased sound was sort of his own little joke. He never wrote people up for being late, but typically, nobody missed his class.

Smiling once more, he spun and looked out over the class, opening a copy of King Lear as they began the days lesson.

She laughed softly and she smiled, "I can't do that." She shook her head and she smiled softly as she looked to him. She turned and sat down in her seat as the students began to roll in, listening to the bell ringing and she gave a soft sigh as finally all of the students were in and the class was ready to begin. She watched as he opened up the cop of King Lear and she glanced down. Wondering if they were getting copies today or if they would have to write anything about it. She sat back and glanced over at a few of the girls who were batting their eyelashes and waving towards him. Some of them biting their bottom lips, though there was one who spread her legs and she sighed in disgust.

Most of the girls only wanted him for how good looking he was, which only made her mad and jealous. Because who knew, he probably enjoyed the attention he got from them. The other girls were quite beautiful and who couldn't pass that up. She glanced down and bit her bottom lip as she opened up her notebook.

Before saying anything, Sam took a moment to watch the class, acting as though he were thinking of a way to begin as he usually did. Once again, he found himself the object of stares from some of his female students. Suppressing a sigh, he gave a light shake of his head as he moved forward,d ready to start to class. Truthfully, he wondered why he got so much attention, he didn't believe he was anything special to look at, so it struck him as odd, still, he appreciated that Aislyn choose not to be so base, he liked her sense of behavior, it was, he believed smarter and more in depth then the others.

"Today, I though we should start finished up our Shakespeare unit by checking out copies of King Lear, I know summers almost here, but just I'd appreciate it if you'd try for these last few weeks." Going on, he handed out the copies had checked out from the library, trying to ignore one girl who kept batting her eyes at him. Honestly, he didn't understand it, had no one ever herd of subtle flirting? It seemed a dead concept.

And they hadn't heard of Subtle flirting and they didn't intend on using it. The girl smiled and bit her lip as she eyed him up and down and Aislyn shook her head. She shouldn't even feel that way about Mr. Sinclair. She too liked him but didn't act like the other girls did who basically wanted him for his body. Aislyn on the other hand, wanted him for his silliness, his charm, his sweet and calm attitude. Wanting to be held in those arms, feel his soft lips against hers and look into his unique beautiful eyes. Though she was shaken from her though as a copy was laid down onto her desk and she thanked him.

She cleared her throat and blushed as she opened up the copy and she began to read the introdution, her eyes scanning along it and one of the girls sighed. "Do we really have to read this crap?" One asked and set it down. Aislyn rolled her eyes, "Well if you want to graduate High school with some sort of education in your brain, Yeah. I think so." Aislyn muttered, sick of her whineyness as she moved back to the book.

Glad that at least one person could appreciate literature, Sam stretched his arms over his head, responding to the comment without looking at whoever said it. "As much as I like failing students I'd like it if you did, I'd rather not loose my job because all my students failed." From here on, the class was much like most days, coaxing the students to read through the act of the play, having a debate about the book, once again ignoring the open stares. Honestly, sometimes he wished he taught college, at least those students chose to take the classes you taught.

Looking across the class though, and seeing Aislyn, who seemed one of the few actually who cared about the material, heartened him though, it was for students like her that he taught. In a way she almost reminded him of himself eight years ago... But he pushed that thought aside, it wouldn't help to think to much about her, after all, nothing could happen between them, it wasn't right. None the less, he couldn't help the occasional thought of her popping into his head.

And she did care about Literature. Literature was one of her most loved classes and she did want to be a teacher when she grew up. She knew she wouldn't be a high school teacher but she knew that she would teacher First grade. She loved the little kids, how excited they were when they came to school. How excited they were to learn new things every day and she smiled though soon the bell rang and her eyes trailed up to the clock and she sighed as Second hour was next.

She stood up as the students grabbed their bags and rushed out, most wanting to get out before he said anything else like homework. Aislyn stood by her desk and she placed her things away and she looked to him with a smile. "Homework tonight?" She asked and she looked over to him as she hung her bag over his shoulder. She moved over to him, "An answer to your question earlier. College, to become a teacher myself. But of first graders. I'm not dealing with the teens. I don't know how you do it. With how they act.." She said and sighed softly before she smiled and looked to him.

Watching them rush out the door, his eyes raised a little, Sam couldn't help chuckling very lightly. Seeing that she had remained behind, he shook his head, looking out after the departed class. "Perhaps not today, I doubt I could get many to do much work this close to the end of the year. Tomorrow maybe." Hearing her plans for the future, one of his eyebrows raised, a smiled forming on his lips. "Teaching hu? Well, aside from the grade level I can't say I'm surprised, you seemed like the type."

Tilting his head, he looked back to her, smiling loosely himself. "Ah, it's not all that bad, every now and then you get a student who actually seems to care, thats enough." Shrugging, and wondering if she got the hint, he turned his gaze out to the window, watching the sun rise higher into the sky. "Oh, there is that assignment I put up a few days ago though, so I suppose that qualifies as tonights homework since I'm sure not many people have done it yet." He added with a grin, almost having forgotten.

She laughed and nodded her head, "Well Homework for them." she smiled and nodded her head, "I turned mine in." She said with a nod as she looked to him, smiling at his grin and she laughed softly. "The ones who care..like me?" She asked and she smiled softly as she looked into his eyes. She sighed, always melting whenever she looked into them. "Yeah, know I think I'd go crazy if I was a high school teacher." She smiled and nodded her head and she breathed in. She looked down before she gasped and heard the bell ring and her face flushed heavily. "I'm late..I'm sorry." She said and bit her lip as she turned on her heel and moved toward the door.

"Maybe we can talk later." She said with a nod and a smile as she reached the door and she looked towards him. She glanced up and turned the knob before she pulled the door open and she slipped out of the classroom and down the hallway towards her next class.

Nodding to her as she left the classroom, Sam wondered at her behavior, realizing she had been acting a little odd near the end there. That was interesting. Shrugging it off for now, he watched her leave, smiling after her and bidding her farewell.

Once she had gone, he leaned back on his chair, shutting his eyes as he enjoyed the momentary peace before his next class. Through the rest of the day, he was distracted, thinking about why she had been acting as she had, among other things. Finally, the day drew to a close, the last bell ringing and his last class filling out of the room in a hurry to get home. Letting out a sigh, Sam leaned back once again, loosely shutting his eyes for a moment to relax before he too started to pack up and head home.

Aislyn sighed as she reached her classroom, having thought about him all day. Rubbing her head, she couldn't stop and she bit her bottom lip. The bell for school to end had rang and she got her bag ready before moving down the hallway. She slowed as she neared his room and she looked inside as she saw him relaxing at his desk and she bit her bottom lip. Should she? Should she not? Her heart pounded and she gave a light knock on the door before turning the knob and slipping inside.

"Hi, Mr.Sinclair." She said with a small smile and she held her hands together in front of her waist and she moved slowly. "I.. was wondering if we could. Continue our. Um...Conversation from earlier." She nodded and smiled, her cheeks were rosy and she breathed in softly. She knew she had to tell him but she wasn't sure when or how as her eyes closed and she bit her bottom lip.

Seeing her enter the room, Sam's face lit up a little and he nodded, happy to have her company, though trying to hide some uf his excitement, not wanting her to get the wrong idea, though some of it nay have leaked out.

"Ah, Aislyn! Wonderful, yes, that would be nice." Nodding once again, he looked at her once more, something about her seeming off. Looking at her face he blinked a few times before realizing that she hadn't come here to talk of anything lighthearted, whatever she had to say seemed serious. His expression becoming concerned he stood, offering his chair to her. "Here, sit down." He offered. There were only two things he could think of that seemed likely for her to want to tell him. A, perhaps she had a problem of some sort and thought he might be able to help, and perhaps she was embarrassed about it. Or perhaps.... No, she couldn't, could she? Her face was flushed, and the way she carried herself. Was it possible? Sam's heart rate fluttered about.

She saw his face light up and she smiled as the door shut behind her and she swallowed. Her heart pounded in her chest as she held her book close. "Well.. it might be a bit off subject than from what we were talking about.." She nodded and she almost lost her breath as she moved to her desk which was right in front of his and she sat down for a moment. How could she tell him? "Hi Mr.Sinclair, I'm in love with you!" No she couldn't say that to him or could she? She set her book bag down onto her desk and she moved around his desk a bit.

He was sitting at his desk and it looked like he was getting ready to head home. Though he did say he would like to talk and she smiled. "Look.. theres something I need to tell you." She nodded her head, good. Slowly getting it out. "But the problem is.. I don't know how to tell you.." She said and bit her bottom lip. She opened her mouth but nothing came out and she gave an embarrassed laugh and she swallowed. She closed her eyes and shook her head, she couldn't take it. She stepped forward, leaned down a bit and pressed her lips to his and she sighed softly. Her hand touching his cheek before she pulled back, looking down. "I..I.. I'm in love with you, Mir. Sinclair." She said. "P-please.. Don't freak and tell the principal. Or my parents!" She gasped and shook her head.

Halfway through her words, Sam figured out what she was going to say, yet he remained silent, halfway because he couldn't believe it and was in shock, and half because he knew he had to let her say this, to get it out in words and properly express what she meant. However, the kiss caught him off guard, and without thinking, he had found that he had kissed her back. Now as she pulled away, his hand went to his lip, lightly touch it, and then looking at his hand. For a long moment, he said nothing, and then, slowly, he looked up to her.

Swallowing once, he realized his face had gone red, and he took a moment to try and calm down before speaking. "Aislyn... I.." Pausing, he wondered what he could say. He had thought what he felt for her was a simple light crush, as sometimes happened when he found someone he thought was cute and interesting. But that kiss... There had been something there, something he hadn't ever thought he'd feel. "Aislyn, forgive me, but.." And with that, he leaned forward, returning the kiss she had given him. Finally he pulled away, a small smile on his lips, this time he had expected the contact, and he knew his answer to what she had confessed, but he didn't speak quite yet, wanting to one thin first. "Before I tell you what I think... Why?" His answer likely wouldn't change because of this, but he wanted to know before he went ahead and did something he knew was going to be foolish, yet he didn't care.

She felt his lips press back against hers and her cheeks grew red and quite heavily. Her lips parted and she stepped back a bit. "I know most of these girls in the school and in the classroom like you. But they like you for your body. Because you're so handsome. I like you more than that, I like you for you. Your personalitly, You're funny, you're charming, you're serious at times and they don't appreciate that." She said and looked to him as she began to spill out her love for him before she stepped back again and touched her mouth.

Before he gives her his answer? She sighed and nodded, "I know it's wrong. I shouldn't feel this way about you. You're the smart, responsible one who doesn't. Or who shouldn't feel this way." She said and shook her head slowly. "Ever since I came into high school, I've had my eyes on you. You grew on me and I can't get enough of you. I get butterflies in my stomach and even a frog in my throat when I'm near you." She said and wiped her eyes. "I know, it's silly. I, I should forget it." She nodded her head.

Hearing her talk more about it, he became more and more sure about what to say. Perhaps it was foolish, perhaps he would regret it, but he'd never know unless he tried right? Something here was different, he thought that what he felt for her was more then what he had thought at first. And with that the words came to him, and he spoke before even thinking about it.

"Aislyn, I love you... I know I may regret saying that in the future, I know it's irresponsible and wrong for me to feel like this but.." Sighing, he smiled and shook his head. "Well, honestly, I don't care, I'd be a fool to let someone like you pass me by." Nodding once, he unfold his arm and took one of her hand on his, looking at it before turning his eyes to her, the multi-colored orbs seeming brighter then usual. "

It was then and there that she lost her breath, her knees went weak under her and her eyes closed. "Really?" She asked, feeling his hand take hers and she swallowed. She couldn't even stop herself as she practically flung herself at him. Her arms wrapping around his neck as she pulled him into a hug and her eyes closed. She sighed and shook her head, "I wished everyday that you felt the same." She said and pulled back as she looked to him She smiled as she looked up into his beautiful blue and green eyes. Her hand touching his cheek and she sighed softly.

"I know I shouldn't have kissed you here. I want to kiss you so badly again. But I'm afraid of another teacher coming in." She said and dropped her hand as she glanced to the side. Hell, even outside of the school she was afraid to kiss him. What if a student drove by and saw them? It would be all over the school and the town by that night and she smiled softly.

Smiling gently, he took her into his arms gratefully, hugging her closely and reveling in her words. This all had happened so quickly, and now, he wasn't sure what to do. As she continued her words, his gaze naturally turned from her eyes momentarily to the door. Looking back to her, he smiled, taking her hand again as he moved with her to the door, waiting for a moment, he locked it briefly, not thinking anyone would come anyway. Turning his gaze back to her, he smiled. "I.. please don't get the wrong idea, but..."

Sam couldn't help himself, looking into her eyes, once more, he lost himself as he leaned forward, kissing her passionately, her a long while, lips sliding over hers and a hand stroking her cheek. At last he broke the kiss and his hand started to move for the door, resting his hand on the lock, not turning it quite yet. "Don't be sorry, I'm glad you did." He said, smiling sweetly at her.

Turning on her heel she followed him to the door as he looked out of the small window and her eyes traveled up to his. She shook her head slowly, "How could I..?" She asked and her eyes closed as she breathed in once more. Feeling his soft lips brushing along hers in a passionate kiss. Her hand moving up and caressing his cheek and neck softly. Her heart fluttering wildly against him. She watched his hand move and rest on the lock and she smiled. She knew that most kids were gone and if they weren't they were most likely in the library dong work.

Along with most of the teachers, though some liked to stay and chat with others. And the janitors needed to clean up as well. She smiled at his word, "I was so afraid to let you know." She said softly and leaned against the wall, her hand taking his and lacing her fingers with his. "I almost didn't. I approached your door, I looked inside and saw you. I almost turned away and ran. But I knew that I needed to tell you or I'd go crazy." She said and looked out of the window a bit.

Smiling as they parted lips, Sam took a moment to think of how lucky he was. Listening to her his smile spread almost to take in his ears. "I know, it's still hard for me to believe this happened... I'm glad you were able to tell me. Really." Sighing, he unlocked the door, resisting the urge to kiss her again and not stop till he was no longer able to. It was frankly quite amazing how quickly he had come to feel this way about her.

"So... What do we do from here? I know it may be dangerous to be public till you graduate, but.. we can still see each other privately, right?" Hoping she affirmed his words, he wondered honestly what to do, he'd been in relationships before, but nothing like this, he was lost at how to go about it for now.

She watched him unlock the door and she nodded her head slowly, "Yes, in private." She smiled and ran her fingertips along his cheek and along his bottom lip. "On weekends as well. Though still in private." She said and swallowed as she moved from the door and slowly dropped her hand from his and she sighed softly, happily. "Though Graduation is close. Only a couple of months. I think we can hold out til then." She nodded her head and she smiled.

"If after school, It'll have to be me visiting you. Because, frankly, I think my parents would find it weird if you were just randomly visiting me." She said and gave a soft laugh. "I could at least tell them I was going to a friends house." She nodded and smiled softly.

Smiling, he nodded, agreeing with her words. "Yes, that would work, and your right, it's not that far away." Grinning, he gave her a quick kiss on her lips before continuing. "When can we see each other next? Today would be friday, so we might have some time this weekend, hm?" He knew he might sound a little to eager to be with her, but honestly, he couldn't help it. Truly, he wanted to be with her as often as he could, now that these feelings had made the,selves known to him.

Looking into her eyes, he knew that while it wasn't long, it would be hard to be private for that long. "Who knows, it might be fun, the whole secrecy thing is sort of romantic, no?" Giving a light chuckle, trying to be optimistic.

But she was glad that he seemed so eager to see her again and she returned his quick kiss and she bit her bottom lip. "Well, I could tell them that I'm visiting my friends today. Or tomorrow." She nodded her head and she smile up to him as she looked up to the clock on the wall and she squeezed his hand gently. "When would you rather?" She asked and smiled as she turned and moved to her bag as she opened up.

Pulling out her book as she began to fish around in it before finding her phone. grabbing it just incase he wanted to see her today. Which of course she wanted to see him after school as well. But they needed to do it for what would be safer for their relationship.

Back
Top Bottom