Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

She moved closer, keeping a firm hold of his hands, "Daisuki...~" She said quietly.

Masamune scowled down at her, "I don't believe that you are. While Akihime does lie dead, Amaya is still alive."

Yukimura felt a twisted comfort in the curse he now called Akihime, holding her close and breathing in her familiar scent. “Daisuki..”

Megohime writhed in agony, the fire destroying the shadowy muck around her body that she cloaked herself in- her wails of pain echoing in the room. “I promise to kill her this time! Promise! I promise!”

The inky shadows that covered her slowly covered up her flesh body, Megohime nodding quickly. “I promise I won’t fail you again..!” She was on the ground at his feet, crawling closer to him. “I promise..! I’ll make you happy..!”

Megohime clung to his legs, nodding and nuzzling him. “I promise..! I’ll get stronger and then I’ll bring you her head..!”

She shook her head, black tears forming in her eyes. “It was my fault anyway, I shouldn’t have made you angry..”

Amaya was just starting to fully get her strength back, able to walk on her own, but still taking it easy. For now she was showing Sasuke how to properly use her technique, figuring it would be good in a fight if he knew how to handle her ability.

“Yeah.” She nodded. “Technically, I’m not limited to just guns, she held out her hand and formed a simple knife in her hand. “I can form anything I know what it’s made of and how it’s made, but guns give me more distance, and I’m already good at shooting.” The knife vanished and she formed a pistol in her hand next. “The first step is knowing what it looks like, so if you need I can make a few different options for you until you see one that feels right.”

Sasuke's eyes narrowed gently, not out of anger but in thought, before he turned to look down at his left hand as he opened it. In an instant, he held a pole arm, the blade glinting razor sharp. "Not so hard.." He muttered.

“Bladed weapons are easier to make- guns you need to learn how the mechanics work if you want them to actually fire anything. If you don’t know how they work, they’re just a fancy paperweight.” Amaya said. “They work just like the real deal too, you can take them apart and clean them the same way, but there’s really no need to do that since these guns don’t need maintenance.”

Amaya looked down at the pistol in her hand, eyes growing soft. “Yeah, me neither. But when you’re good with something, you can’t escape it.” She looked back to Sasuke. “Obviously reloading won’t ever be something you have to worry about, since you’re making the bullet in the gun before firing it.”

Amaya shook her head. “It’s not a big deal, I can show you some newer models of guns if you like, but it’s best to hone what you’re most comfortable with first.” The gun vanished from her hand and she rubbed her neck. “Though with your capabilities I’m sure artillery weaponry would be more your speed.”

"Artillery?" He repeated before imagining an old style cannon, "Wouldn't that be something." He grinned at the thought, imagining blasting Masamune apart with a cannonball sized mass of solid cursed energy.

“Of course, you’d still know how to make it and how it works, and it would probably drain you to the point of death, but it’s possible.” She said, not finding the idea of using such a large weapon useful if she ended up dying after using it.

“Oh haha, way to rub it in.” Amaya said, waving her hand. “If you want to try your hand at artillery weapons, be my guest, but they’re not as fast to aim as you’d think.”

He hummed, "I could probably tweak it." He said under his breath. He glanced at Amaya and made a noise, "I hear Ishida is holding a funeral...did you want to go...?"

Back
Top Bottom