Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

"oh i know that hawk well your teacher had me make armor for him" Abe then looked at her "this will be a bad day worse then your teachers death Chriss I would be surprised if she dosen't lose control"

"Well it is a good thing I am here then. I can help get her back... as can Circe." Chrissanth was commenting.

Zyvo was moving his wing slightly so that Circe was more blocked from the sight at that point in time, and any blood that just happened to fly towards them. Not that dragon really seemed to care at all.

Rose fought her father and after nearly an hour of non-stop fighting Rose ended it by taking the males head. she stood there once the battle was done her face blank of all emotions before she went to work getting him on to a stretcher so she could tend to his body and funeral

Chrissanth had eventually ended up going over to where Xyvo was at and sitting on the ground next to him and Circe, although she was still fully watching the battle.

Abe had stayed and watched as well and when some of the guards came to help her he stopped them. for Rose giving him a proper burial was her job and hers alone he knew she wouldn't take kindly to anyone trying to help her

Chrissanth was just watching for a moment before she was getting to her feet then holding out her hands to help Circe up to her feet.

Abe gave a small sigh and then moved to join the ladies "she will be different fro some time I would make sure to warn the prince's of this so they know rather then risk one of them accidentally setting her off"

Abe watched as Rose carried her master's body outside of the castle walls and towards the wooded area "we now have a new master of the dual swords." Abe looked at Chriss "Ill send word to the other masters they may show up so be ready"

Chrissanth was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I hope though that they are friends and not foes."

"they should be I have never seen a master take sides before their main goal is simply to train but we will find out" Abe wished them both well before heading to his forge stopping long enough to speak to Circe "my wife says you need to some in to the forge for a final fitting of your armor"

Chrissanth was just looking towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Well now there are four Masters that have taken a side." With that she was looking at Circe for a moment in time who was giving a nod of her head and was stating that she could stop by later that day if that was alright.

"of course it is we just need to make sure that everything fits right and nothing rubs and causes issues" they had managed to get Circe to agree to some armor when they pointed out that she had the skills to protect and if there was an attack she would get dragged in to it

While they each did their own work Rose created and funeral pyre and laid her adoptive foster to rest The smoke from the flames could be seen over the walls and for a short moment people panicked until someone told them that it was just Rose and they calmed down. Abe spotted Rose several hours later when she returned and he frowned her eyes were vacant and she looked like she had been crying as well as beating a tree or the wall as her hands were bleeding rather badly

Last edited:
When she did return, it seemed like Chrissanth wasn't even around at the time to go and give her a hug, although Shayne did see her walking up, and he was going over to her. "Lets go get your wounds tended too." he was speaking in a soft voice.

Rose looked at him and then at her hands before nodding “ok” Rose followed him so that they could get her hands tended too but she really didn’t care all that much

Shayne was leading her off into the palace and towards her room so he could get her cleaned up.

Chrissanth was currently on the sparring grounds with a few of the others, training with them. She was however taking a few steps away and wiping some sweat away, actually having reached that point out being out a breath. Yet again she had been worried for Rose, which is what had kept her from taking a break when she probably should have; when she had first started to feel the burn from sparring.

A maid went and notified Chriss that Rose had returned to the castle and the Prince Shayne was tending to her and her injuries at the time

Chrissanth was just looking at the maid for a moment as she was pushing some hair out of her face, "Thank you for informing me."

Back
Top Bottom