Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Kyle nodded his head and then settled in next to her gently pulling her close. while he wanted to get them out of there it wasn't safe as of yet to head out

"I know love but we will be able to leave here soon" Kyle and sent out a silent call to her brothers letting them know what happened but until he heard back from them he wasn't moving them

Circe was giving a small nod of her head. Meanwhile, Shayne was speaking with Romeo about the upcoming coronation when he got the mental message from Kyle, which had him frowning.

Romeo frowned as well and then looked at Shayne "send in the girls see if they can find who attacked them before we go to get them out of the room?

Shayne would fine Chris and Rose still in the training grounds and Rose was still using her friend like a climbing post. at least until she spotted him and then move and climbed him like she had Chris but this time she hurried her face in his neck just breathing lightly

Shayne was just blinking a bit but he was brushing it aside then spoke, "Kyle and Circe were attacked. If you two want to help track down whoever attacked them." "That explains why Ren was having Xyvo question where Rose's satchel was." Chrissanth was commenting.

Rose let out a small growl but for the moment she didnt move once Chris said they would got hunting she would let go and grab her weapons so they could find out who hurt their friends

Chrissanth was giving an almost innocent smile before she was cooing, "Yes we will take care of the problem. Lets go, Rose... we have some rats to hunt down and exterminate."

Rose walked with her bouncing a little as she did. Rose still hadn't shut her senses down so she was still overly stimulated and while normally that would be a bad thing in this case it would help them out quite a bit. once the girls were armored up and looked every bit of the S-Ranked hunters they were "let's go hunting" Rose was more than thrilled to be able to use her skills. once the girls were gone the smith walked up to Shayne and chuckled "you're going to have your hands full once they are done hunting"

Several weeks after the attack on Kyle and Circe, Rose stood with the kids and lower-ranked hunters while working on their base skills. Rose wanted to make sure that they were ready should the castle be attacked. after some conversation and arguments with the elders even vampiric children were allowed to join the classes. Rose watched as the kids spared walking around and correcting them when needed. Rose looked over when she spotted a figure in the distance and then sent a runner to get Chris. the male standing there was the master of the dual swords and she was curious as to why he was there

Last edited:
Chrissanth at the time happened to be with some of the higher ranked hunters and some of the vampires, monitoring them as they were sparring against each other. The hunters had wanted to make sure that their skills weren't getting rusty and the vampires had wanted to help out. It was actually great to see the two groups getting along so well, at least the ones that were with them anyways. They did a great job at covering each other's backs; it was almost as though they had been working side by side all their lives. Chrissanth was however looking over when a runner came towards her to let her know that Rose was needing her. "I can keep an eye on what is happening here." Circe spoke in a soft voice as she walked up. Her skills with her fans had definitely increased over the past few weeks as well.

Rose left one of the older kids in charge as they were going over hand to hand combat at the time so injuries were low. Once they were settled she headed off to see why a master would come to find them. Rose knew it was never good when a master showed up as it either meant that they felt you were lacking in skills or they were getting ready to hand over the mantle of master. Rose hoped it was neither and that the man was going to join them but she wouldn’t know till she spoke to him

Chrissanth was arriving soon enough and was spotting the figure in the distance, easily recognizing him. She was a bit concerned seeing him there, and was soon enough joining Rose so that they could see what brought him there.

Rose looked at her "this has me worried normally the masters stay out of things like this." Rose looked back at the male and watched when he coughed before frowning as a rancid smell hit her. the male's blood smelled terrible. when he reached the two he smiled lightly "Master of the staff Shadow Cat it is good to see you and Rose you have changed but it is good to see your with Shadow Cat" Rose looked at Chriss and them back at the master

Chrissanth was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Yeah usually they do." With that she was walking towards him as well with Rose and just studied the man for a brief moment in time. The fact that a Master was sick was a strange thing, a worrisome thing. "What brings you all the way here?" Chrissanth questioned after a moment in time.

the male looked at them both "I am dying it's a rare disease with no cure but before I go I wish to challenge Rose to a death match I would rather go down fighting and pass my title to her than let someone else get it" the male and trained Rose from the time she had been one so he knew the girl's skills and knew that she could handle the title well

Chrissanth just had a sad look for a moment although she knew all too well how it went, and how it worked with passing down the titles. Well one of the ways anyways; through a formal duel with the prize being the title being passed to the winner. Or there was also how Chrissanth had gained her title... her former mentor had died protecting her from an attack, and her last dying breath was stating hat she was now the Master of the Staff.

Rose looked at him a sad look on her face and then she nodded "I accept your challenge" she then looked to Chriss "Circe will need to be present as well for this" Roses words had his head tilting and then Rose explained "so we have a new master of the fan then as no one else has learned it since the last master died"

Chrissanth was just looking over before she was giving a nod of her head before stepping away and giving a shrill whistle. Soon enough wings could be heard and Xyvo was flying over to land on the ground next to where she was, nuzzling against her while watching the newcomer. "Be a dear and go fetch Lady Circe; bring her here. Just tell her that Rose and I need to speak to her, and assure her husband that she will be safe." she spoke and the dragon just seemed to give a slight purr before taking off again.

the master chuckled "so it is true the dragons have returned" Rose nodded and then chuckled when she spotted Ren "looks like my little buddy has come to say hi" Ren had started spending more and more time with her but she didnt mind she liked the little guy and he was always willing to watch and wait while she trained

Ren came scampering over and was jumping into Rose's arms, nuzzling into him while staring at the newcomer. Chrissanth was giving a nod before she spoke, "Yes that one was Xyvo... and he has taken a liking to me. This little one is Ren. Princess Circe though is the one who has gotten the dragons to come from hiding more than anybody though."

Rose hugged the little dragon close and then settled him on her shoulder her hand resting on him as well "things are peaceful for now but we are still working on making sure to keep it that way"

Back
Top Bottom