Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Chrissanth was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I can believe that is what happened. She doesn't usually just attack for no reason. It is usually because she was attack first or she is protecting somebody who cannot."

Circe was giving a nod of her head and Ren just chittered a bit.

Kyle looked at Ren "what is it bud?"

the male nodded his head "I dont trust them not to try and lie and get her in to trouble. she wasn't even using a real weapon just a set of wooden fans and earlier it had been wooden swords" this would tell Chris that she had been practicing

Ren just chittered a bit and was staring off towards a few people that were lurking in the distance, although when their attention was turning towards the newcomers, they didn't notice the arrows that came flying at them, not until one of the other little dragons was giving a loud cry. Sadly Circe wasn't able to move fast enough and the arrow ended up skimming her arm; Kyle with his sense of smell would be able to smell that there was nightshade on the arrow, on top of a poison. While the nightshade wasn't dangerous to humans it would make it difficult for a vampire to try and rid the poison from her system the old fashioned way.

Chrissanth was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "Hmm well I don't see her weapons as well. And honestly had it been a case of her losing control or something, which I'm sure is what they would try to claim, she would have killed them. Not knocked them out and left them alone after that."

Kyle moved Circe down to out of site before moving the dragons off the bed as well making it so that they were out of site. he then looked to Ren and spoke "ren do you remember where Rose keeps her medical bag" Kyle remembered the Rose and said she had an antidote to nightshade and if they could get that on the wound and in to Circe he could remove the poison but they would have to work fast

the male pointed to the two fans and as he had said they were wooden

Ren was just chittering a bit, obviously not really remembering at all. But he seemed to almost be thoughtful about something and was hopping up to the window and giving a call outside, to where Xyvo seemed to be at. The older dragon looking over and seemed to be looking off towards the general area of his rider.

Chrissanth was just looking at the fans for a moment before she was looking over when she heard Xyvo said something to her, asking her about where Rose's medical bag was. This had her frowning before she was looking at the male that was in front of her, recognizing him as a vampire. "I need you to return to the palace and go to Rose's room, there is a loose floorboard next to the closet where she keeps a few things. One of them is a brown satchel. I need you to grab that and get it to General Kyle as soon as possible."

the male nodded his head and shot off doing as he was instructed. Rose had saved him during an attack when she was a human so he wanted to do something to repay the favor even if it wasn't to her directly. when he reached her room he went to where he had been told and then pulled the board up before grabbing the satchel and rushing to the general

Ren is chittering at the door when he hears the sound outside of the door and soon enough the male ka bursting through the door. Xyvo letting Ren know he had sent somebody to take care of getting the medical bag.

Kyle took the bag from the male and then dug through it finding the bottle she had told him about. take care not to drop it he put four drops on to the wound to let it do its work before he could work on drawing out the poison

The skin that had seemed to start to blacken some from the nightshade being in the system would be fading back to the normal color/.

once a black foam surfaced Kyle took care removing it and continued to do so till no more foam appeared and then he shifted her so that he could draw the poison out of her system

Circe just seemed to almost be quivering a bit from the poison, it just seemed to burn as it spread slowly through her bloodstream.

“This will hurt my dear but it will also help once I get it all out” Kyle and lifted her injury to his mouth and began to draw the poison out

After a little bit, Circe seemed to calm some which also had Ren calming down a bit from his more worked up state.

once he was certain that there was no more poison in her system he drew back nd then kissed the side of her head before moving and bandaging up her arm to stop the bleeding.

Circe was just giving a small sniffle but she seemed to be in better condition than what she had been in. Her color was coming back and it didn't seem like she was in as much pain anymore.

"the injury may not be but the pain you felt after was" Kyle settled her on the ground out of site before moving the others to the ground as well so that they were all out of site at the time

Back
Top Bottom