Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

"you earned them Ceras you worked hard and you trained hard no matter what anyone else says you have earned these fans" Rose smiled at her and then gave her a hug

Rose smiled "just think if someone tries something you can defend yourself now" Rose then motioned to where the dragons were sitting as the little ones seemed to follow them around

Circe was just looking for a brief moment before she spoke, "At least they are gentle stalkers. At least to me anyways."

"I think me being able to understand them, has something to do with it as well." Circe is commenting after a moment in time.

"be more so now some of these men put me on edge" Rose's instinct for this who could be a problem was spot on if she didn't like someone on first meeting there was no way she would trust them or let them close to the one she was guarding

Chrissanth was just looking before she was commenting, "I hope that some of them are dumb enough to cause problems, so that I can beat some sense into them."

"you and me both" those who had her on edge had not come with their former teacher so she wasn't worried about offending him but they had joined them along the way to the castle

Circe is just watching for a moment in time before she is going over to Kyle and wrapping her arms around him.

Chrissanth is giving a nod of her head before she is grabbing at her staff, being the first weapon of hers that she was getting her hands on.

Back
Top Bottom