Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Romeo chuckled "so aside from the ass butting in on her test how did she do" Romeo knew that she had been nervous about the test but they had all assured her that she would do fine and not to worry

Chrissanth was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she was commenting, "I had her beat with the staff before he even butted in, but she didn't do bad at all. She just mispositioned her hands. Yet again... as you can see.... she is far more proficient with the fans anyways."

Romeo nodded "it seems lit it was similar with the sword as well but its good she can defend herself with other weapons if she doesnt have her fans" Romeo watched and chuckled when she sw that while she was keeping up with her Rose struggled a little to dodge Circe's blows with the fan "she really is skilled in those fans"

Chrissanth was just giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Although she has made it very clear that she only wants to learn them for the purpose of self defense, nothing more."

"true but I know Rose taught her offense as well as one needs to be able to defend and attack if at all possible" Romeo was glad she could now protect herself

Chrissanth was just giving a nod before she spoke, "Oh yes I taught her offense as well. But she only wanted to learn the basics."

Chrissanth just leaned back a bit on the railing, somehow managing to keep her balance easily enough. Her eyes studied a few of those that were around at the time.

Chrissanth was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she was commenting, "Just the way a few of them are watching what is happening. A few of them have gotten into position as though they are going to move forward to strike."

"then would it be best if we stayed out of the way and let her handle it" Romeo wasn't keep in the idea but he also didn't want it to look like they didn't trust he skills if they stepped in when she could handle it.

Chrissanth was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was commenting, "We have both surprised you many different times."

"true but I would hate to piss her off by interfering" Romeo knew she wouldn't take kind to someone interrupting his sisters test again and he didn't want to be one of them

"If somebody has to interfere, I'll do that. But hopefully I won't have to." Chrissanth was commenting with a faint chuckle.

"More than likely. But this is almost done anyways." Chrissanth is commenting after a brief moment in time.

Rose walked to her side and then past her to a table that held her final fans. she then turned and handed them to her they would be lighter then what they trained with but that would be a good thing in the end

Back
Top Bottom